Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Acolyte

Welcome to the CHANI Project Forum

45 posts in this topic

This new forum is a "work in progress" and mainly under construction until I get an "All Clear and Safe" to proceed.

In the interim you are welcome to join and post questions or start new topics

The Main purpose of this forum is to serve as a compendium medium to other threads/forums and articles on the CHANI material.

I Don't have the time or resources to focus on all the other threads/forums anymore. My main focus will be here.

I Invite those who are already familiar with CHANI to help direct and answer questions of newcomers if I'm not around  :)

Blessings and Welcome

Acolyte

Thanks Acolyte,

I Took a chance and Googled "the chani project" and found your site. I'm number two  :-*

Welcome LeBlunc, yeah whoopi you are the second member.  :);) :D ;D

Did you get the name "the CHANI Project" through the Nexus article? I'm just curious because I haven't seen any links posted yet

Thanks Acolyte,

I Took a chance and Googled "the chani project" and found your site. I'm number two  :-*

Welcome LeBlunc, yeah whoopi you are the second member.  :);) :D ;D

Did you get the name "the CHANI Project" through the Nexus article? I'm just curious because I haven't seen any links posted yet

Yes

I Read the article then went to the thread on godlike productions.

This morning I just googled the name and found my way here.

It was meant to be.

(Fascinating article. My thanks goes to Nexus and You)

Thank you  :)

Let me say also, that the article proves your intelligence and abilities, and that you/nexus make a great team.  Congratulations are definitely in order.

Thank you...bgs..

I'm glad to see this!

I had/have real issues with discussing some of my thoughts openly on the glp threads.

Not sure why, but it is what it is.

Sleep is calling, but a quick thanks offered Acolyte!

Excellent Nexus article, btw!

I'm glad to see this!

I had/have real issues with discussing some of my thoughts openly on the glp threads.

Not sure why, but it is what it is.

Sleep is calling, but a quick thanks offered Acolyte!

Excellent Nexus article, btw!

Hi Hechita, please feel welcome to discuss your thoughts here. There wont be any bashing or ridicule here. You can start a separate thread on any topic or thought if you want.

First let me say also, that the article proves your intelligence and abilities, and that you/nexus make a great team.  Congratulations are definitely in order.

I have a question..when the entity said why u 1 and 2 not 3...is it possible that the trinity which he spoke of as = Mind/body/Spirit   or  Father/Mother/Child      is what was being spoken of...OR....another possibility might be when he spoke of  pray/meditate/listen?  Curious as to what your thoughts might be??   I have to believe it's the pray/meditate/listen because the entity talked about listening many times.. why u pray meditate, but not listen...??  Thank you for your thoughts..

Hi Bsg08, yes it could be a trinity reference but also an improv on my part. On what page of the GLP thread was it? I need to double check.

btw Welcome and thanks for contributing.

ps. if you want you can start a new thread on this question so that we dont cloud the welcome thread :)

Hello everybody,

First of all, I hope this forum will serve our expectations to discover, beyond this "reality", a new path for a better way of live.

There are many questions around us an few answers, may be it's time to work about get it.

Nice to meet you and I hope to enjoy this "journey".

salu2 (greetings)

Hi Hechita, please feel welcome to discuss your thoughts here. There wont be any bashing or ridicule here. You can start a separate thread on any topic or thought if you want.

bashing and ridicule... pfffft! lol

(but nice to know it's not encouraged here :)

hungry eyes with veiled agendas are what bother me

I like that you are open about your associations and appreciate what has come through the various threads.

Absolutely amazing information and some confirmation regarding an experience I had in spring of '94.

By chance, do you know (or can say) what month actual contact was made in the CHANI Project?

Hello Aco,

It's been a while...!

This is an awesome site! ::)Thank you for this great opportunity.

I'm looking forward to dig deeper.

Lots to absorb, lots to interpret.

Hello everybody,

First of all, I hope this forum will serve our expectations to discover, beyond this "reality", a new path for a better way of live.

There are many questions around us an few answers, may be it's time to work about get it.

Nice to meet you and I hope to enjoy this "journey".

salu2 (greetings)

Hi and welcome blasdelezo, its nice to meet you too and I wish you a pleasant journey  8)

Hello Aco,

It's been a while...!

This is an awesome site! ::)Thank you for this great opportunity.

I'm looking forward to dig deeper.

Lots to absorb, lots to interpret.

Hi and welcome unity, good to see you here  ;)

Checking in.  Went back to a more recognizable name... lol

Checking in.  Went back to a more recognizable name... lol

LOL yeah "ForumAdmin" sounded so serious and no fun.

Tried uploading a gif for an Avatar.. dont think it worked though... what are requirements for personal Av's...size, etc?

Tried uploading a gif for an Avatar.. dont think it worked though... what are requirements for personal Av's...size, etc?

Convert it to jpeg or png 95x95 max

Glad to see you up and running again Acolyte. Really enjoyed your article. Have any of you seen this  http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/fukushima.html

its an interesting read. Enjoyed Blue ETs post looking forward to following that also.

Hi Agapao and welcome.

Thanks for the link.

No I haven't seen it yet. Will read it in a few.

If you want you can post a topic on it in the general discusson section.

I like that you are open about your associations and appreciate what has come through the various threads.

Absolutely amazing information and some confirmation regarding an experience I had in spring of '94.

By chance, do you know (or can say) what month actual contact was made in the CHANI Project?

Hello Hechita - I also had some experiences starting in '94 that resonate.  Funny that you should bring this up.

To all - I am happy to be here. :)

Thank you Acolyte for starting this new forum....after reading the Nexus article, I think I have a better idea of who you are as a person-which is a plus in understanding your motivations and what you are attempting to accomplish, so again "thanks"!

Thank you Acolyte for starting this new forum....after reading the Nexus article, I think I have a better idea of who you are as a person-which is a plus in understanding your motivations and what you are attempting to accomplish, so again "thanks"!

Hi Anomalie and Welcome.

Thank you for your kind words

Hello Hechita - I also had some experiences starting in '94 that resonate.  Funny that you should bring this up.

To all - I am happy to be here. :)

Hi and welcome wobble, good to have you here.

I Will answer that question in the Q&A section  :)

Thank you Acolyte for starting the Chani Project!  I have found the "me tell you" thread very fascinating and would love to hear more.

I regret your giving up on the Bezerk thread but do understand the reasons for your not wanting to post there anymore.  The thread was wonderful, codes and all, to keep glpers informed re the GOM, and now it has transformed into a multi-topic thread.  Interest in the GOM has all but died, in spite of the multitude of problems still occuring there.

Regards,

Tio

New, as well, read the article, it resonated hugely.

great, that this is here,

thanks

plantkeeper

Hi to Everyone.... ;D

I got to know about the Chani Project via Kerry Cassidy's Blog [Project Camelot] she put a snippet of the GLP thread in there to read and it did catch my eye.

I went to GLP, read through it all, and also did a few 'googles' on a couple of things in the post, to correlate them, and lo and behold I found the link to this Forum....and...since the GLP thread did catch my eye and my thoughts, I thought hey why not, let's see what more I can find out on this interesting topic. 8)

Ive just read your 'New Announcement' and I have to say I am very pleased with your view/s re: Channelled Info, as I agree totally.

You are all quite right when you state that it seems that every day-week-month someone *new* comes onto the scene with [well to me] recycled info.

The only 'clear channel' in my book are those who are implanted - and then they are under the control of those who implanted them in the beginning.

I look forward to "Learning" more, through this forum, on what is truly behind the Chani Project.

Opal