breezy

BANKERS BANKERS BANKERS !!!

1,434 posts in this topic

gonna give you a couple links....look out below....finances....countries...everything ties together....

first one is this...

March 9, 2012

Goldman Sachs told U.S. (when push comes to shove) they WILL BE Paid for Debt BEFORE Social Security and Medicare Recipients! Forget citizens PAY BANKS!<<<<<<uh huh!!!!

"Right now I am trying to remain calm and not use the four letter words I am thinking at this moment!"

"This is PROOF in my opinion - all the debt prison has been created on purpose!"

"What type of SOUL LESS Banks are running this country?  That is WHO is really running the country.  All those in the government are merely Puppets of the banks!"

"Goldman Sachs has released a document they delivered to the Federal Government."

"This document says "THEY WILL BE PAID FOR DEBT BEFORE ALL SOCIAL SECURITY AND MEDICARE BENEFITS TO THE U.S. PEOPLE!"

snip

"These are the SAME banks that the Federal Reserve has secretly given TRILLIONS away to over the last couple of years!"

READ AND GET OUTRAGED!!!

http://sherriequestioningall.blogspot.com/2012/03/goldman-sachs-told-us-when-push-comes.html

BACKED UP BY THE FOLLOWING ARTICLE....

Goldman Sachs: Social Security and Medicare Are 'Weaker' Promises Than Debt

March 6, 2012

A report released today by Goldman Sachs says that if push comes to shove, the federal government will pay its lenders before it pays Social Security and Medicare beneficiaries. Debt service “should be seen as the top claim on government resources in most cases,” says the Goldman analysis.

"On one hand, the idea that lenders come first is blindingly obvious. Just look at what happened last summer, when the government tied itself in knots to make sure it didn’t default on bond payments. Of course lenders stand at the head of the line for taxpayers’ money. On the other hand, if things got really bad in the U.S.—as in Greek bad—the priority of payments could start to flip. At some point, as we have seen in Athens, citizens rise up against lenders and insist that the country protect its own ill and elderly before it pays faceless creditors at home and abroad."

http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2012-03-06/goldman-sachs-social-security-and-medicare-are-weaker-promises-than-debt

AND NOW THIS .....

ISDA CDS Trigger Decision Is Unanimous

Submitted by Tyler Durden on 03/09/2012 14:53 -0500

EMEA DC Statement

March 9, 2012

"In light of today’s EMEA Determinations Committee (the EMEA DC) unanimous decision in respect of the potential Credit Event question relating to The Hellenic Republic (DC Issue 2012030901), the EMEA DC has agreed to publish the following statement:

The EMEA DC resolved that a Restructuring Credit Event has occurred under Section 4.7 of the ISDA 2003 Credit Derivatives Definitions (as amended by the July 2009 Supplement) (the 2003 Definitions) following the exercise by The Hellenic Republic of collective action clauses to amend the terms of Greek law governed bonds issued by The Hellenic Republic (the Affected Bonds) such that the right of all holders of the Affected Bonds to receive payments has been reduced."

snip

FULL DETERMINATION<<<<<<<<make sure you go look at this document...and look at the names on it...all those BANKER meetings in London a couple weeks ago.....hmmmmm.....cds<<<<credit default swaps.....gee, known as the chickens coming home to roost????????

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/isda-cds-trigger-decision-unanimous

ISDA CONFIRMS GREECE CREDIT EVENT

kEVIN DUGAN

The Europe, Middle East, Africa credit derivatives determination committee of the International Swaps and Derivatives Determinations Association has determined today that Greece has triggered a credit event by the restructuring of it's bonds.

Read the story here....

http://www.derivativesintelligence.com/Article/2993015/News/ISDA-Confirms-Greece-Credit-Event.html

the statement of the ISDA....

http://www.iinews.com/site/rss/Greece_yestocreditevent3-9%20FINAL.pdf

tx Reddwolf

1 person likes this

By Jove Breezy........I think you are really getting it .  :rolleyes:

I have felt like this for a long time but until the people grasp how sinister bank antics really are and until Governments grow balls to deal with this it may come down to some of these guys dangling on the end of a rope before they wil run away.

All top bank execs have fairly recently been armed for what is now becoming obvious.

1 person likes this

oh i see, did gs get the idea from merkozy, or was it the other way around (sarc)

the squeeling of the sheeple never stopped the butcher

freedom is not only a right it is a duty

damn the idiotic pertified fodder for taking me down with them

i guess 'their' landmark precedent spanned beyond the european boarders in no time

but worry not breezy, 'their' plans will not come to pass I guarantee it

(our actions would be made much simpler if the fodder woke up though)

T

I see what you show us breezy and agree with you.........****.****.

This is all going after plan, their plan to be precise.

It is not good to get angry, although we have all the right in the world to be.

It is most important to understand what is happening. First then you can start to regroup and organize your reaction.

Have you read the story about Jack and William? After I "saw" it I understood our situation and what is coming our way better. And now I am more calm.

And before I sign out I have to ask:

What are you aiming at T? Will you share it or will we have to guess  8)

All my best

narnug

Correction--- Banksters, Banksters, Banksters

Great scoop Breezy, spread this far and wide.

And here is another small connection to the changes upon us...

Official: US govt already seized hundreds of foreign domains

US seizure of a Canadian gambling website caused online outcry as it was registered abroad and thought to be outside American jurisdiction. But this is far from isolated; it has emerged that the US has seized hundreds of foreign domain names.

US customs official Nicole Navas confirmed that the US government has taken control of 750 domains, “most with foreign-based registrars” over the past few years.

Operation “In Our Sites”, an initiative run by US and Immigration Customs Enforcement, is dedicated to shutting down illegal websites that it believes are involved in the distribution of copyright goods and copyright works. It was initially created in 2010 to police US-owned domains, but now appears to have extended its reach using federal court orders to shut down websites.

“The ramifications of this are no less than chilling and every single organization branded or operating under .com, .net, .org, .biz etc. needs to ask themselves about their vulnerability to the whims of US federal and state lawmakers,” said EasyDNS, a multinational domain-hosting company.

http://rt.com/news/seizure-domain-juristiction-internet-265/

Notice how they have gone for the gambling sites...these are nests of huge revenue. A lot of people use gambling groups as an alternative to BANK's... they are safer than a bank because you have a direct legal contract with them and because there funds are managed in off shore banking facilities the contracts are under the jurisdiction of Admiralty LAW... now the US is trying to get those funds flowing through there corporation system again.... so they can steal them... ;)

Update: Now 177 Resignations from World Banks, Investment Houses and Money Funds

254 RESIGNATIONS FROM WORLD BANKS, INVESTMENT HOUSES, MONEY FUNDS

Updated 3/10/12 More additions, thanks to Sophie who has kept me very busy. Thanks also to Gabriel at http://www.facebook.com/MassResignations for tracking Insurance, Government and Healthcare Resignations.

254 RESIGNATIONS FROM WORLD BANKS, INVESTMENT HOUSES, MONEY FUNDS

I don't mind if you re-blog this listing. Save yourself the wear and tear on your karma and do me the favor of including http://americankabuki.blogspot.com in your reposting. Thanks to all who have caught minor errors. Special thank to Gabriel at Facebook Global Mass Resignations for some resignations I did not find in my searches.

Abreviations used:

CEO = Chief Executive Officer

CFO = Chief Financial Officer

CIO = Chief Investment Officer

COO = Chief Operating Officer

INC = Incorporated (can be private held or publically traded shares)

PLC = Public Limited Company (publicly traded shares can be listed or unlisted on stock market)

LTD = Limited Company (privately held)

LLC = American version of LTD, but can have a shareholder/member that is an INC, often hybrids of both

AG = German version of PLC

AB = Swedish version of PLC

SA = Society Anonymous in various latin languages - same as PLC

NV = Dutch version of PLC

BV = Dutch version of LTD

LP = Limited Partners (partnership with limited liability)

http://americankabuki.blogspot.com.au/p/131-resignations-from-world-banks.html

2 Days ago it was 177...from March 8/9, 2012

Update: Now 177 Resignations from World Banks, Investment Houses and Money Funds

"Stephen: Accountability continues as more and more dominoes continue to fall.  Since BZ posted the last update on March 4 (when there were 109 in total), we are now looking at 177 resignations across the banking and finance sectors around the world.  As some additions have been inserted for dates previously listed, I have included the entire updated list from American Kabuki, below:"

http://americankabuki.blogspot.com.au/p/131-resignations-from-world-banks.html#endoflist

http://the2012scenario.com/2012/03/update-now-177-resignations-from-world-banks-investment-houses-and-money-funds/#more-102003

People...things are rocking and rolling now....Yee Haw.....!!!

The Black Swan NO ONE is Talking About: Germany’s “Plan B”

Submitted by Phoenix Capital Research on 03/10/2012 20:53 -0500

While the Second Greek Bailout may or may not be complete (depending on whether we get a credit event as a result of it), Germany can and will walk from the Euro if it needs to. This is the unforeseen black swan everyone is ignoring.

snip

"What is Germany’s “Plan B”? Leave the Euro but remain in the EU (maybe)."

If you don’t believe me, consider that in the last six months Germany has:

1.Passed legislation that would permit Germany to leave the Euro but remain a part of the EU

2.Reinstated its Special Financial Market Stabilization Funds, (or SoFFin for short)

It is the second of these items (the reinstatement of the SoFFIN) that the western media and 99% of investors have missed entirely. In short, Germany has given the SoFFIN:

1.€400 billion to be used as guarantees for German banks.

2.€80 billion to be used for the recapitalization of German banks

3.Legislation that would permit German banks to dump their euro-zone government bonds if needed.

That is correct. Any German bank, if it so chooses, will have the option to dump its EU sovereign bonds into the SoFFIN during a Crisis.

In simple terms, Germany has put a €480 billion firewall around its banks. It can literally pull out of the Euro any time it wants to. The question is whether its current EU power grab is successful. If it isn’t… and other EU nations refuse to play ball (like Spain has started to) then Germany could very easily leave the Euro.

This is the black swan no one is talking about. If Germany bails on the Euro, the EU will collapse. It will be Lehman Brothers times 10 if not worse.

snip

http://www.zerohedge.com/contributed/2012-10-10/black-swan-no-one-talking-about-germany%E2%80%99s-%E2%80%9Cplan-b%E2%80%9D

tx Reddwolf..

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/14/opinion/why-i-am-leaving-goldman-sachs.html?_r=1

Why I Am Leaving Goldman Sachs

... I knew it was time to leave when I realized I could no longer look students in the eye and tell them what a great place this was to work.

...I attend derivatives sales meetings where not one single minute is spent asking questions about how we can help clients. It’s purely about how we can make the most possible money off of them. If you were an alien from Mars and sat in on one of these meetings, you would believe that a client’s success or progress was not part of the thought process at all.

It makes me ill how callously people talk about ripping their clients off. Over the last 12 months I have seen five different managing directors refer to their own clients as “muppets,” sometimes over internal e-mail....

i like the mars visitor comments. has anyone seen the research done by a skeptic guy on ATS.com that actually shows how many resignations there have been across ALL sectors in USA? its phenomenal imo. the irony is he did the research to prove there was no real significant rise in resignations because he theorised that we see what we want to see. he was flabbergasted. here's the link:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread818860/pg1

http://usawatchdog.com/is-the-greek-debt-problem-really-solved/#more-7395

"Yesterday, a short but ominous press release was issued at the Commodities Futures Trading Commission. It said, "At the request of CME Clearing Europe Limited (CMECEL), pursuant to Section 7 of the Commodity Exchange Act, the Commodity Futures Trading Commission issued an Order on March 13, 2012, vacating the registration of CMECEL as a derivatives clearing organization." (Click here for the CFTC press release.) In plain English, the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) no longer wants to be the clearing house for European derivatives. The derivatives market in Europe must have been very lucrative for the company. After all, just the credit default swap (CDS) market is reportedly worth $50 trillion globally. (A CDS is a form of insurance. If there is a default, the debt is paid by the entity that sold the insurance contract.) I ask myself, why would the CME willingly stop being the clearing house for this profitable and large market?"

The above says that European Derivatives are about

To blow up and the CME is heading for the hills

"CFTC Vacates CME Clearing Europe Limited Registration as a Derivatives Clearing Organization

Washington, DC--At the request of CME Clearing Europe Limited (CMECEL), pursuant to Section 7 of the Commodity Exchange Act, the Commodity Futures Trading Commission issued an Order on March 13, 2012, vacating the registration of CMECEL as a derivatives clearing organization.

http://www.cftc.gov/PressRoom/PressReleases/pr6208-12

Did you catch that the removal of the status was "AT THE REQUEST OF THE CME"?

There is a RAGING wildfire behind the scenes as the entire $50,000,000,000,000 Credit Default Swap market is imploding due to the Greek default. The losses will come fast and furious once the auction is held on March 19th. The ISDA's 2009 "Big-Bang Protocol" will be put to the test next week."

http://www.lemetropolecafe.com/james_joyce_table.cfm?pid=9843.

AND...

How Bankers should be interviewed by the Press..

that interview made me cringe AND smile at the same time.

thanks for that Monatom. 

absolutely briliant monatom!!!

i guess the old cogger was not part of the media cheap whore circus, congrats to him for his stature and blatant disregard of msm lies and party line

this is the stuff hero's are made of, i salute him

JP Morgan whistleblower

http://comments.cftc.gov/PublicComments/ViewComment.aspx?id=57019&SearchText=

Organization(s):

JPMorgan Chase

Comment No: 57019

Date: 3/14/2012

Comment Text:

Dear CFTC Staff,

Hello, I am a current JPMorgan Chase employee. This is an open letter to all commissioners and regulators. I am emailing you today b/c I know of insider information that will be damning at best for JPMorgan Chase. I have decided to play the role of whistleblower b/c I no longer have faith and belief that what we are doing for society is bringing value to people. I am now under the opinion that we are actually putting hard working Americans unaware of what lays ahead at extreme market risk. This risk is unnecessary and will lead to wide-scale market collapse if not handled properly. With the release of Mr. Smith’s open letter to Goldman, I too would like to set the record straight for JPM as well. I have seen the disruptive behavior of superiors and no longer can say that I look up to employees at the ED/MD level here at JPM. Their smug exuberance and arrogance permeates the air just as pungently as rotting vegetables. They all know too well of the backdoor crony connections they share intimately with elected officials and with other institutions. It is apparent in everything they do, from the meager attempts to manipulate LIBOR, therefore controlling how almost all derivatives are priced to the inherit and fraudulent commodities manipulation. They too may have one day stood for something in the past in the client-employee relationship. Does anyone in today’s market really care about the protection of their client? From the ruthless and scandalous treatment of MF Global client asset funds to the excessive bonuses paid by companies with burgeoning liabilities. Yes, we at JPMorgan that are in the know are fearful of a cascading credit event being triggered in Greece as they have hidden derivatives in excess of $1 Trillion USD. We at JPMorgan own enough of these through counterparty risk and outright prop trading that our entire IB EDG space could be annihilated within a few short days. The last ten years has been market by inflexion point after inflexion point with the most notable coming in 2008 after the acquisition of Bear.

I wish to remain anonymous as of now as fear of termination mounts from what I am about to reveal. Robert Gottlieb is not my real name; however he is a trader that is involved in a lawsuit for manipulative trading while working with JPMorgan Chase. He was acquired during our Bear Stearns acquisition and is known to be the notorious person shorting in the silver future market from his trading space, along with Blythe Masters, his IB Global boss. However, with that said, we are manipulating the silver futures market and playing a smaller (but still massively manipulative) role in manipulating the gold futures market. We have a little over a 25% (give or take a percentage) position in the short market for silver futures and by your definition this denotes a larger position than for speculative purposes or for hedging and is beyond the line of manipulation.

On a side note, I do not work directly with accounts that would have been directly impacted by the MF Global fiasco but I have heard through other colleagues that we have involvement in the hiding of client assets from MF Global. This is another fraudulent effort on our part and constitutes theft. I urge you to forward that part of the investigation on to the respective authorities.

There is something else that you may find strange. During month-end December, we were all told by our managers that this was going to be a dismal year in terms of earnings and that we should not expect any bonuses or pay raises. Then come mid-late January it is made known that everyone received a pay raise and/or bonus, which is interesting b/c just a few weeks ago we were told that this was not likely and expected to be paid nothing in addition to base salary. January is right around the time we started increasing our short positions quite significantly again and this most recent crash in gold and silver during Bernanke's speech on February 29th is of notable importance, as we along with 4 other major institutions, orchestrated the violent $100 drop in Gold and subsequent drops in silver.

As regulators of the free people of this country, I ask you to uphold the most important job in the world right now. That job is judge and overseer of all that is justice in the most sensitive of commodity markets. There are many middle-income people that invest in the physical assets of silver, gold, as well as mining stocks that are being financially impacted in a negative way b/c of our unscrupulous shorts in the precious metals commodity sector. If you read the COT with intent you will find that commercials (even though we have no business being in the commercial sector, which should be reserved for companies that truly produce the metal) are net short by a long shot in not only silver, but gold.

It is rather surprising that what should be well known liabilities on our balance sheet have not erupted into wider scale scrutinization. I call all honest and courageous JPMorgan employees to step up and fight the cronyism and wide-scale manipulation by reporting the truth. We are only helping reality come to light therefore allowing a real valuation of our banking industry which will give investors a chance to properly adjust without being totally wiped out. I will be contacting a lawyer shortly about this matter, as I believe no other whistleblower at JPMorgan has come forward yet. Our deepest secrets lie within the hands of honest employees and can be revealed through honest regulators that are willing to take a look inside one of America's best kept secrets. Please do not allow this to turn into another Enron.

Kind Regards,

-The 1st Whistleblower of Many

http://www.americanbanker.com/issues/177_49/chase-credit-cards-collections-occ-probe-linda-almonte-1047437-1.html?zkPrintable=1&nopagination=1

OCC Probing JPMorgan Chase Credit Card Collections

JPMorgan Chase & Co. took procedural shortcuts and used faulty account records in suing tens of thousands of delinquent credit card borrowers for at least two years, current and former employees say.

The process flaws sparked a regulatory probe by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency and forced the bank to stop suing delinquent borrowers altogether last year.

The bank's errors could call into question the legitimacy of billions of dollars in outstanding claims against debtors and of legal judgments Chase has already won, current and former Chase employees say......

Article from January 10th on JP Morgan

http://www.americanbanker.com/issues/177_7/jpmorgan-chase-consumer-debt-collection-1045606-1.html

JPM Chase Quietly Halts Suits Over Consumer Debts

JPMorgan Chase & Co. has quietly ceased filing lawsuits to collect consumer debts around the nation, dismissing in-house attorneys and virtually shutting down a collections machine that as recently as nine months ago was racking up hundreds of millions of dollars in monthly judgments.

.... Chase's halt does, however, follow scattered defeats in state courts and a whistle-blower's allegation that it falsely overstated the balances of thousands of delinquent accounts it sold to a third party

How the hell did JPM ever think they would get away with that fraud?

The mind just boggles at the thought.

Do they even have 2 brain cells to rub together?

That Goldman Sachs resignation has reached the MSM in the UK.

Here's some just in the Daily Telegraph (a highly respected national newspaper) alone:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/banksandfinance/9145929/What-would-Kermit-make-of-such-muppetry.html

What would Kermit make of such muppetry?

CF7FXA_2168816b.jpg

Name calling: at Goldman Sachs it is customary to refer to some clients as 'muppets'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/banksandfinance/9142641/Goldman-Sachs-chief-Lloyd-Blankfein-disappointed-by-claims-of-toxic-greed.html

Goldman Sachs chief Lloyd Blankfein 'disappointed' by claims of 'toxic' greed

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/iainmartin1/100143811/a-devastating-knee-in-the-nuts-for-goldman-sachs-by-a-resigning-senior-executive/

A knee in the nuts that means serious trouble for Goldman Sachs

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/banksandfinance/9143522/Goldman-Sachs-PR-disasters-in-pictures.html

Goldman Sachs PR disasters: in pictures

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/9144111/Goldman-Sachs-letter-sparks-online-parodies.html

Goldman Sachs letter sparks online parodies

Oh, what the heck!

Go to this page and find more Telegraph articles yourself

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/search/?queryText=Goldman+Sachs&Search=

11 Reasons Why America Would Be A Better Place Without Goldman Sachs

March 15, 2012

"Would America be a better place without Goldman Sachs?  Of course it would.  The “vampire squid” of Wall Street does not care about the future of America.

Sadly, Goldman Sachs apparently does not even care much about their own clients.  What Goldman Sachs is all about is making as much money as humanly possible.

In the end, there is nothing wrong with making money, but there are constructive ways to make money and there are destructive ways to make money.

Unfortunately, Goldman Sachs seems to find the destructive path almost irresistible.  Greg Smith, the head of the U.S. equity derivatives business for Goldman Sachs in Europe, the Middle East and Africa made headlines all over the world on Wednesday when he resigned publicly from Goldman Sachs in a scorching editorial in the New York."

snip

11 reasons are listed in this spot

"Once again, there is nothing wrong with making money.

And there is certainly nothing wrong with working in the financial system.

But there is a right way to do things and there is a wrong way to do things.

Goldman Sachs is doing things very much the wrong way, and America would be a better place without them."

http://theintelhub.com/2012/03/15/11-reasons-why-america-would-be-a-better-place-without-goldman-sachs/

they are coming out in droves now

the comment has been erased from CFTC but cryptogon mirrored it on pastebin here

http://pastebin.com/xYjt25NT

original was here

http://comments.cftc.gov/PublicComments/ViewComment.aspx?id=57019&SearchText

Organization(s):

JPMorgan Chase

Comment No: 57019

Date: 3/14/2012

Comment Text:

Dear CFTC Staff,

Hello, I am a current JPMorgan Chase employee. This is an open letter to all commissioners and regulators. I am emailing you today b/c I know of insider information that will be damning at best for JPMorgan Chase. I have decided to play the role of whistleblower b/c I no longer have faith and belief that what we are doing for society is bringing value to people. I am now under the opinion that we are actually putting hard working Americans unaware of what lays ahead at extreme market risk. This risk is unnecessary and will lead to wide-scale market collapse if not handled properly. With the release of Mr. Smith’s open letter to Goldman, I too would like to set the record straight for JPM as well. I have seen the disruptive behavior of superiors and no longer can say that I look up to employees at the ED/MD level here at JPM. Their smug exuberance and arrogance permeates the air just as pungently as rotting vegetables. They all know too well of the backdoor crony connections they share intimately with elected officials and with other institutions. It is apparent in everything they do, from the meager attempts to manipulate LIBOR, therefore controlling how almost all derivatives are priced to the inherit and fraudulent commodities manipulation. They too may have one day stood for something in the past in the client-employee relationship. Does anyone in today’s market really care about the protection of their client? From the ruthless and scandalous treatment of MF Global client asset funds to the excessive bonuses paid by companies with burgeoning liabilities. Yes, we at JPMorgan that are in the know are fearful of a cascading credit event being triggered in Greece as they have hidden derivatives in excess of $1 Trillion USD. We at JPMorgan own enough of these through counterparty risk and outright prop trading that our entire IB EDG space could be annihilated within a few short days. The last ten years has been market by inflexion point after inflexion point with the most notable coming in 2008 after the acquisition of Bear.

I wish to remain anonymous as of now as fear of termination mounts from what I am about to reveal. Robert Gottlieb is not my real name; however he is a trader that is involved in a lawsuit for manipulative trading while working with JPMorgan Chase. He was acquired during our Bear Stearns acquisition and is known to be the notorious person shorting in the silver future market from his trading space, along with Blythe Masters, his IB Global boss. However, with that said, we are manipulating the silver futures market and playing a smaller (but still massively manipulative) role in manipulating the gold futures market. We have a little over a 25% (give or take a percentage) position in the short market for silver futures and by your definition this denotes a larger position than for speculative purposes or for hedging and is beyond the line of manipulation.

On a side note, I do not work directly with accounts that would have been directly impacted by the MF Global fiasco but I have heard through other colleagues that we have involvement in the hiding of client assets from MF Global. This is another fraudulent effort on our part and constitutes theft. I urge you to forward that part of the investigation on to the respective authorities.

There is something else that you may find strange. During month-end December, we were all told by our managers that this was going to be a dismal year in terms of earnings and that we should not expect any bonuses or pay raises. Then come mid-late January it is made known that everyone received a pay raise and/or bonus, which is interesting b/c just a few weeks ago we were told that this was not likely and expected to be paid nothing in addition to base salary. January is right around the time we started increasing our short positions quite significantly again and this most recent crash in gold and silver during Bernanke’s speech on February 29th is of notable importance, as we along with 4 other major institutions, orchestrated the violent $100 drop in Gold and subsequent drops in silver.

As regulators of the free people of this country, I ask you to uphold the most important job in the world right now. That job is judge and overseer of all that is justice in the most sensitive of commodity markets. There are many middle-income people that invest in the physical assets of silver, gold, as well as mining stocks that are being financially impacted in a negative way b/c of our unscrupulous shorts in the precious metals commodity sector. If you read the COT with intent you will find that commercials (even though we have no business being in the commercial sector, which should be reserved for companies that truly produce the metal) are net short by a long shot in not only silver, but gold.

It is rather surprising that what should be well known liabilities on our balance sheet have not erupted into wider scale scrutinization. I call all honest and courageous JPMorgan employees to step up and fight the cronyism and wide-scale manipulation by reporting the truth. We are only helping reality come to light therefore allowing a real valuation of our banking industry which will give investors a chance to properly adjust without being totally wiped out. I will be contacting a lawyer shortly about this matter, as I believe no other whistleblower at JPMorgan has come forward yet. Our deepest secrets lie within the hands of honest employees and can be revealed through honest regulators that are willing to take a look inside one of America’s best kept secrets. Please do not allow this to turn into another Enron.

Kind Regards,

-The 1st Whistleblower of Many

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/whistleblowing-becomes-most-profitable-financial-industry-many-more-greg-smiths-are-coming

As Whistleblowing Becomes The Most Profitable Financial 'Industry', Many More 'Greg Smiths' Are Coming

.... Whistleblowers who were instrumental in revealing epidemic mortgage abuses, some of whom risked their careers to do so, are getting multi-million-dollar payouts, court documents show