NexusEditor

The Mandela Effect - faulty memories or mass-changed timelines?

380 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, I M NOBody said:

... I think or thought that MANDELA EFFECTS IS a Psy.Osp  for what purposes, IDK,  maybe they try to make us T.I.s look crazy to the normal.

I suspect they are trying to meddle with the genuine Mandela effect as well as use it to their advantage, in the end to succeed to imprint into our psyche that "all were done by human hands" kinda BS. 

1 person likes this

"As you known the Mandela Effect had change our past experiences from our former now gone original home realitiy, the JFK , before it was 4 peoples in the 4 seats car, now it was 6 peoples in the car, here another M.E. , do you known that JFK here name is Jack, not John not like we used to know in our former reality. I just watched CNN NEWS DOCUMETRY Last Saturday nov 25, 2018  here in East Coast USA."

This is one that does not affect me.   For me the car always had 3 sets of seats, and 6 people in it.  front 2 SS  middle  Gov. John Conally/his wife   back John and Jackie Kennedy.  Where would the Conally's have been if there had not been 3 sets of seats. Remember also that he too was shot while in that car.    Jack, as KMRIA noted, is a nick name for those named John, and, over the years JFK was called by either John or Jack.  His real/birth name is, however, John.  Most of the other ones ie: Berenstein Bears, I do recall the way they were, not how they are now. 

3 people like this

Here another one, did you checked your blood type yet do you remembered what blood type you are and if you are RH + or RH -, it is possible we changed our Blood types from our former reality, here in this one I bet, it is different or changed, because I recall mine it is blood type AB Rh- , now it is type O RH-, WTF. I don't know what happened. it is possible if our HEART changed from the LEFT SIDE to the CENTER of our chest, it is possible that our blood types may changed also in this shift.

3 people like this

2 hours ago, I M NOBody said:

Here another one, did you checked your blood type yet do you remembered what blood type you are and if you are RH + or RH -, it is possible we changed our Blood types from our former reality, here in this one I bet, it is different or changed, because I recall mine it is blood type AB Rh- , now it is type O RH-, WTF. I don't know what happened. it is possible if our HEART changed from the LEFT SIDE to the CENTER of our chest, it is possible that our blood types may changed also in this shift.

Is there a way to check blood type without extracting it from your body?

2 people like this

I order mine online DIY blood types test kit from amazon

1 person likes this