NexusEditor

The Mandela Effect - faulty memories or mass-changed timelines?

380 posts in this topic

I am beginning to understand the problems of changing matrix on  you tube 

1 person likes this

This might seem strange and Im hoping that someone has a different mammary ( see what I did there)of this than I do...I was watching David Attenborough last night about an elephant at The Chester Zoo, they filmed this elephant giving birth and then they showed the elephant feeding her baby...from the front of her chest...she had "breasts"!...I thought elephants being refferred to as cows and calves had udders not breasts...jeepers..https://iwastesomuchtime.com/114490

5 people like this

On 1/22/2018 at 2:27 PM, Imelda said:

This might seem strange and Im hoping that someone has a different mammary ( see what I did there)of this than I do...I was watching David Attenborough last night about an elephant at The Chester Zoo, they filmed this elephant giving birth and then they showed the elephant feeding her baby...from the front of her chest...she had "breasts"!...I thought elephants being refferred to as cows and calves had udders not breasts...jeepers..https://iwastesomuchtime.com/114490

An Elephant has an udder/teats, similar to other mammals, etc. but located between her fore-legs and she has 2 teats.

2 people like this

Series of Mini Time Jumps Consecutively on the Same/Slightly Different Time Lines??

I'm wondering if anyone else is having the same experience as I have been going through....

I am not quite sure what to take the phenomenons yet.

I've been wondering if I'm jumping the parallel Universes sooooooooooooo often and losing time frame.

There are a couple of points I have been thinking:

(1) It's a fact that loads of us are waking up to our being and being the time line jumpers, and polishing up our skills to do what we do....time line jumping.

If so, then:

(2) Time is becoming irrelevant when we establish where to ground as a time jumper...you no longer is restricted by the particular time line's time frame. Your consciousness has rather easy going of grip about which time line's time frame you want to be in with, but more of us taking more importance to the time frame WITHIN your consciousness, and not to do with the outside world's time frame. (We always knew this trait from like when you are having awesome time, time feels somehow shrunken and shortened and go pass by very quickly. Just add to that that we are the creators of our own realities, then it starts making sense to me.....)

(3) MAYBE I'm just friggin confused because of my stupid pain level I'm experiencing....if actually that's the case, sooooo sorry to waste your time reading this through.....!!!!!

Anyway, why I was wondering these?

Because I seem to be jumping time A LOT in various short segments. (Pretty stupid way to waste my own energy(≧▽≦) )

How I discovered it?

I was writing down the DATES to take certain medication.

With the "suicidal level" of pain daily non stop, my body depends on pain killer....pretty full on ones that are government controlled ones.

So if I'm not taking pain killers, my body signals me with massive pain so I will know when my body ran out of the pain killer. This experience signifies the OUTSIDE WORLD Time Frame.

And I'm seeing the medication packages with dates I did write, showing the duration way too long that I did not take the med and surviving the pain level.

(No it's not become so after I started C60 regime. It was happening way before that. I only started C60 about a week ago.)

OK, I have cloudy head from my debilitating physical condition. ROFL But if I was just forgetting to take pain meds, my body would have told me clearly when I was running down on its systemic availability in my body. Pain would have been skyrocketing to tell me I need to take the next round of the meds. But often it DIDN'T. (Thus I thought I must have been using the independent time---my own time, not the outside world time frame.) 

Cloudy headed-ness is a well known factor among chronic pain sufferers.

In order to prevent forgetting the rounds of meds, I have been directly writing dates to take them on the packages for some months by now.

Beyond of taking away the possible "cloudy headed" state that might had affected me to forget to take meds, still I'm discovering I'm continuously missing few days in a row so often. It's been getting pretty wild and I've been conscious every day, by communicating with local mobs daily, so it's not as if I didn't experience the day....

I literally find out the loss of days from looking at the med packages with my own writings of the dates explicitly.

But even considering about "abduction" cases and losing time....nah. Not my traits of how that was happening, and the situation at hand with me really feels this is what's happening from my own capacity awakening....as the time line jumper.

4 people like this

I received my latest copy Nexus magazine today in the mail and it has an article on the Mandela Effect in it for anybody whose interested.I remember at the last Nexus Conference Deekin ,Imelda and myself were having a chat with Duncan after one of the talks and Deekin asked him if he knew anything about the Mandela Effect. He said  that he didn't know much about it and Deekin got on his case to do an article about it.Well Deeks ,He has finally done it ,cheers too You for laying the seed !!

7 people like this

Hi Unity and Cosmic Dreamer, firstly will have to read the article in Nexus on Mandela Effect.  Next, Unity have you talked to anyone that shares your day to day and have they come up with a different version of how you remember/experienced the days you are missing (when you didn't take the meds)?  I know chronic pain and the meds can make us feel cloudy headed or forgetful but the dates on the package showing missed med taking and no sky rocketing pain is can I say curious?  Keep us informed of any further developments!

5 people like this

@unity - sorry to hear about your pain, but it may be the C60 and/or time line jumping that's giving better results.  Have you considered daily recording your thoughts, time for meds in a recorder to play back at the end of the day and evaluate again?  Could be interesting.

@Cosmic - I haven't gotten my latest Nexus, so thanks, looking forward to it.  You know he started off this thread in 2012 and it didn't get much traction until later.  He hadn't experienced it himself at that time and I'm wondering if everyone will, since immediate family and friends still haven't and think I'm nuts.

5 people like this

I haven't really been following ME effects because, well ,, just a set that everyone is noticing personally apart from things like remembering 'Miirror , mirror on the wall who the fairest of them all?" and a bunch of others there's been nothing much personal happening as far as I can register .

Funny little time jumps lately though: I've been travelling by bus a couple of times a week lately all over the city to do shopping, go to the beach,and so on.

I've noticed that when I travel a quite simple route I usually have an hour more time than I should have if I got to a particular beach. I pay atttention too:time on this bus, stopped to do shopping, waited for another bus,etc. even watching a roadside time sign just before I get to the beach.Then a missing hour. This happened a couple of times and last time I really paid attention. Again! What!? There was no sense of discontinuity as what I was doing was simple and relaxed. It's a  seaside suburb where a lot of very wealthy immigrants have recently moved , mainly from England( a wink) and I know odd things happen there so I'm always alert,

However there was a pretty blatant effect yesterday: the second to last Simon Parkes video.

He starts with an overview of what he's found out about current events which I'm following closely (for Big Picture tracking) then moves to listeners questions. This video:new commentary, then answering a listener's question using exactly the same words as a video from a couple of weeks ago on exactly the same topic (odd scratches that look like cat scratches found on awakening, but aren't done by a cat).

I do have a theory about this (I guess everyone does!). Another source -I think Thomas Paine (in the ass) on AIM , when talking about the millimeter effects of 5 G , which we think may be being already used locally without the populace being told.

The frequency waves are much shorter than microwave (some of us are noting how EM  has ramped here up recently), and it was pointed out that 22 trillion options are run through every second by Mind / Body/ Soul mostli in other dimensions(don't know where that figure comes from but it fits conceptually).

Personally I have few exterior options.. still being monitored/tracked/followed by the agents of the Matrix on a day to day basis (really annoying!having a private conversation in a quiet place.. and suddenly idiots dressed in black magically appear from nowhere and sit nearby Having A Conversation or not even doing anything, just sitting, )

So it's a fairly dull/uneventful life normally, albeit that these Agents , and the local Grid are  breaking down/ being broken.(attempts at interference of Free Will are not met with by a friendly response) as time goes by.

Next bit: some of us, more ware than others, are choosing the optimal Timeline ,responsively , against the D Wave Matrix which can be personally injurious, but acts for the overall good, because we can and others , ordinary humans, can't,

We're resonating into them , and the Collective at a lot of  personal cost.

It's possible than you, unity, have now reached a point where assistance from other dimensions has reached a point where in spite of the physical pain your body is in fact healing, but you're consciously not aware of it,  so need less medication and are cutting down without noticing?

The next bit

5 people like this

52 minutes ago, KMRIA said:

I haven't really been following ME effects because, well ,, just a set that everyone is noticing personally apart from things like remembering 'Miirror , mirror on the wall who the fairest of them all?" and a bunch of others there's been nothing much personal happening as far as I can register .

Funny little time jumps lately though: I've been travelling by bus a couple of times a week lately all over the city to do shopping, go to the beach,and so on.

I've noticed that when I travel a quite simple route I usually have an hour more time than I should have if I got to a particular beach. I pay atttention too:time on this bus, stopped to do shopping, waited for another bus,etc. even watching a roadside time sign just before I get to the beach.Then a missing hour. This happened a couple of times and last time I really paid attention. Again! What!? There was no sense of discontinuity as what I was doing was simple and relaxed. It's a  seaside suburb where a lot of very wealthy immigrants have recently moved , mainly from England( a wink) and I know odd things happen there so I'm always alert,

However there was a pretty blatant effect yesterday: the second to last Simon Parkes video.

He starts with an overview of what he's found out about current events which I'm following closely (for Big Picture tracking) then moves to listeners questions. This video:new commentary, then answering a listener's question using exactly the same words as a video from a couple of weeks ago on exactly the same topic (odd scratches that look like cat scratches found on awakening, but aren't done by a cat).

I do have a theory about this (I guess everyone does!). Another source -I think Thomas Paine (in the ass) on AIM , when talking about the millimeter effects of 5 G , which we think may be being already used locally without the populace being told.

The frequency waves are much shorter than microwave (some of us are noting how EM  has ramped here up recently), and it was pointed out that 22 trillion options are run through every second by Mind / Body/ Soul mostli in other dimensions(don't know where that figure comes from but it fits conceptually).

Personally I have few exterior options.. still being monitored/tracked/followed by the agents of the Matrix on a day to day basis (really annoying!having a private conversation in a quiet place.. and suddenly idiots dressed in black magically appear from nowhere and sit nearby Having A Conversation or not even doing anything, just sitting, )

So it's a fairly dull/uneventful life normally, albeit that these Agents , and the local Grid are  breaking down/ being broken.(attempts at interference of Free Will are not met with by a friendly response) as time goes by.

Next bit: some of us, more ware than others, are choosing the optimal Timeline ,responsively , against the D Wave Matrix which can be personally injurious, but acts for the overall good, because we can and others , ordinary humans, can't,

We're resonating into them , and the Collective at a lot of  personal cost.

It's possible than you, unity, have now reached a point where assistance from other dimensions has reached a point where in spite of the physical pain your body is in fact healing, but you're consciously not aware of it,  so need less medication and are cutting down without noticing?

The next bit

Wow, thanks for your "cases"! That's great to lean what had been happening to you physically in relation to these wacky little jumps.

And very intriguing thoughts on around what 5G could be doing to us.....!

I'm very glad to know it's not just me but others are copping it, too. (These little jumps, you'd miss them unless you have been monitoring something closely like KMRIA did, or have physical evidences like I have with the med packages with my writings on.)

I can see this sort of mish mash happening in the time frame/line, the Mandella effects could be manifesting a lot. (Thus I posted my post here.)

I had witnessed the glitch of Matrix thingy before, so I can tell the difference.

These little jumps got different feels....the feel of nothing happened. But it's still happening.

So naturally I thought it's basically my consciousness altering the chemistry/set up of my physical body while I'm the ruler of my little world I carry with me when I jump short "hours/distances"(▽≦), and contributing me to not feeling any pain for the duration, and basically I'm getting better at being in control of where my consciousness retain the position in relation to other people's shared-reality. (Hope this is making sense (´Д))

But as of why the body quit feeling pain?

....Well....maybe I'm IMMORTAL on that spot/short length of time.

Being the "Time Lord" can mean immortal, perhaps?? I mean "Time Lord" as someone who is naturally a Time Jumper and became very skillful and knowledgeable deeply about jumping.

..."Time Lord" as in people who got grip on how to consciously retain their own time frame/time line/time bubble around them to be disconnected from physical effects of stress such as oxidisation (which results in death), and able to deny "time"....

If so, no wonder I never needed any meds for the duration.

But once I rejoin the shared-reality, the package of immersing in 3D world recreates the reality that's shonkier than when I'm just using my own time frame to exist...thus pain etc come back. So good at jumping, we recreate anything quickly and perfectly, and that bloody includes negatively-affecting bits of reality as well. :(。ノω\。)゚・。

Wow I kinda hit some important awareness (to myself), I feel.

IDK about to other peeps, but to me, this "ping" was a profound "ping". LOL 

5 people like this

So many people are coming at the 'why' or 'how' of the ME with their different knowings - everyone has a piece.  Currently I'm following Clif High, Dani, Lisa (when she goes public), Susso and scarabperformance.  All are past the 'it's really happening', and are more focused on why, what's really happening?  Consensus leans towards each in his/her own bubble theory, we are able to chose those timeline bubbles, and they are collapsing.  Some ideas resonate with me, others less so, but I know I look at the world in a very different way than I did only a few years ago.  I certainly thought many more people would have experienced it by now, particularly family, but not so - it's not their time.

5 people like this

Okay, on my way to purchase the latest Nexus mag, I drove into my regular parking area (been parking here for 25+ years), and noticed a "new' large Hazchem sign in red letters on the parking area sign that also had open times, and other rules I was familiar with.  I thought there must have been an accident in the parking lot or there was some clean-up in the shopping centre.  I approached the dept store I'd been going to (again 25+ years) and saw 2 of the same red signs in a window at the front of the shop.  I asked the security person at the door if there was some hazard.  She said "No", she thought it was to signify a sort of centre to come to in case of one, but she wasn't really sure, said the sign had been there for the 18 years she'd been working there.  I asked her if she'd heard of the Mandela Effect and she had, though she'd never experienced one - so now she knows more about it!  I also asked the cashier across from that shop if the sign had always been there and he said it had, but he hadn't heard of the ME.

So I read a little of the Nexus article by Richard Alan Miller and already I have to disagree with his thinking that the timeline not pursued sits idle and only the one we're experiencing continues on.  According to Peter Smith in his quantum hypnosis, major choices can take 2 paths and he cites the woman who stayed in a loveless marriage and had no children who was able to 'meet' an alternate version of herself who chose not to marry that person and married someone else, had a couple of kids and a happy life.  I have more to read, so there may be other theories.

And again, in one of Jane Roberts' Seth books, Jane and her husband go out for a meal and are feeling quite down with illness. They see versions of themselves across the room.  Those 'future' versions are sad and so forlorn, that Jane and Rob immediately take up dancing and begin to head down a different path.  Seth used this as a teaching point for them in the early days.  Of course, the poorer, future versions of themselves could have shrivelled up and died, their timeline no more.  Who's to know?

5 people like this

" Those 'future' versions are sad and so forlorn, that Jane and Rob immediately take up dancing and begin to head down a different path. "

Good for them!

That made me laugh out loud.

Best laugh I've had since the Boy (dressed as Captain Underpants) and his sister (dressed as an egg) played tag on their new trampoline a few nights ago. A riot,an hour or so after some very hard stuff.

Yes, always choose the path with dancing and laughter is my philosophy!

5 people like this

Hear, hear!! Very important awareness to enjoy life to the max on the spot, as much as we can.ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔσ”

That's to "Live In The Moment", and to have the power of Freedom of Choice in our hands, methinks!

The time behaves a bit like that of light, and it keeps on shifting/morphing into separate bits of realities when we are not focusing on it....

Anyway, Seth materials are one of the stuff I happen to be able to trust. I can relate to the healthy and awesome skepticism Jane has, to start with. I tend to be like that even now, no matter what gets pushed into my face these days, but not in sour taste with some sort of fear or antagonism, but with a pure joy. What an amazing life we have...!

And "TODAY" will NEVER come back as the exactly the same day. Ever.

Let's enjoy the special moments by appreciating what we have, how much we love.

Let's do our best to live now, today, as if there's no tomorrow to come to substitute it.

Thank you everyone at CHANI, I am very humbled and appreciating all your amazing inputs in this great space where Aco left with us, and great breezy watching over everyone at all the time. Sending a BIG Thank You!

5 people like this

After a brief review of what is being said here... I too have noticed time going missing...here and there. Brain fog, not knowing what day it is- even missing information that had already been compiled...yes its the " Lets try to put them back to sleep " syndrome.

They have tried over harvesting our thought or thinking kinetic field..they tried putting our minds back to 2012, they tried shifting mayrix paramaters so to remove information. They tried various infectious diseases...they are still sendibg huge levels of microwaves through the system using antena which cause microwaves to penetrate body tissue- thats all biological life folks. THAT is what is muddling our minds and causing millions of deaths.

Still the hope here is someone getting out and into the control room yes? It is now known that the construct was made to house the consciousness of the immortals while the Earth was restored...which should be any time now beginning to be able to be habitable. I have seen it. 300 miles of clear sky.

I am now wearing protective faraday clothing. I sleep with my faraday hats and pillow. I am getting ill if I stay out without protection for a few hours. I use my cycoils under the faraday clothing for best results.

I honestly have to say- the dome of electromagnetic microwave field around us is keeping us from seeing what is really there...an armada of Draco ships, waiting to come inhabit this place filled with 'the herd'.

So thats what I see when I look with my inner eye.

Outside help is needed and also here. I reached a place last summer where I broke through all the locks using sigils I had been given and came up out of a tunnel to what looked like a clear water with blue sky...seemed to be a place where things could be conjured as it were. I could tell I wasn' t completely out yet but had found a place where things could be manifested...

Then they blasted the next level of microwave strength and I have been having a hard time getting there again...so cross your fingers...

Pic- me with my faraday hooded cloak.

20180120_162337.jpg

5 people like this

Skipping Time Continues

OMG people, I feel as if I'm going mad here....ヾ(≧▽≦)ノ

Honestly, I had been very closely monitoring the med package situation since I posted here.

I was seriously gazing at the date and time I wrote down last night when I took the final med on the day to go to bed with. It said 9th, meaning Midnight 9th, the next tab was 9th Mid Day. 

Then I woke up this morning, and looked at the med package to dispense TODAY's med, I realised my last med I took was 9th Mid Day, which I was so sure I didn't take. (But another "me" from close by time line must had been taking those missing tablets....unless it was "I" that hijacked another consciousness and became "me" from THIS time line---then it make sense...so is our consciousness hijacking of ourselves in different time lines which suit for the individuals? )

The proof for the wacky situation for myself is that I had been posting numerous stuff on the 9th on CHANI. So you can see "one of ME" was posting here while my missing time was happening.

Where the hell my 9th Mid Day to today, 10th Midnight has gone (as in starting the 24 hrs belong to10th)...??

I'm seriously missing memory of the whole day, according to my med package.(´Д`)

But the weirdest feeling is that personally, I had never lost any day. I got the memory I wrote and posted stuff to CHANI. 

And NO PAIN from not taking the whole day worth of meds, but please note that this med runs in my system for 2 days, so if there's one day gone, and pain has not been problem, that's just a NORMAL thing to happen.

However, as I monitored from the med packages, there were like 3 days gone without the meds. That's way too far gone not having the pain killer in my system, and I can assure you, when I feel the pain, it's 9/10 level or above. No way to "not to feel the pain".

Thus my ( ・ὢ・ )?HUH? moments are happening.

I was so conscious on what I was doing, what time it was etc, just because I have noticed this weird phenomenon, and posted here before.

And this has been happening way before I started C60 regime, so I can assure everyone this had nothing to do with C60. 

2 people like this

This recent radio program came up - an interview with Darryl Anka, Bashar's channel.  (3 hours long and a lot of ads that drove me mad.)  Start at 33 min in.  The 'timeline choices' has been popular for a long time and it's Bashar's mantra.  And because he's spoken of with Edgar Cayce (whom I'm less familiar with), and Seth (who I think is his cousin ; )), I like his information.  Life is really just as simple (but not necessarily as easy), as making all those choices that give you the greatest joy.  Cutting through the imposed beliefs, thoughts, etc, is the tricky part.  Darryl discusses the Greys, pyramids, hybrids and his previous agreement to channel Bashar, and a lot more.

Ep. 801 FADE to BLACK Jimmy Church w/ Darryl Anka : First Contact : Bashar : LIVE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3Jca_WleIw

3 people like this

the above post from me is about Smokey and The Bandit. I have watched from the drive in to DVD,

3 people like this

This seems to be a new one - Taj Mahal.  And there are more people talking about the ME - and what it might mean - on Youtube.  I'm enjoying Jynx Cat's I've just discovered from about a year ago, working my way through them now.  

download.jpeg

3 people like this

Holy cow, this vid is a Smoking Gun IMHO....never seen it till today, and the info is critical...

Sorry if it's been posted already!

And the thing is, even if we all download the vid to save to match against our own time line shifts....would the copied version of the vid ever stay with us to prove what's happening around us...? (≧▽≦) Forever chasing the tail of the effect!?

I can imagine "Mandela effect" phrase being used to describe how his effort and the stance were affecting the society to change, calling it as Mandela effect, too.

But check the timing of when the PHRASE got used doe Ggl search. 

NOT prior to Jan 2004 by the look of it, together with when the lady started to mention about Mandela Effect as what we know as ME.

Now THAT is strange.

(c)roscoe picco 2017

Published on Jan 27, 2017

2 people like this

As you known the Mandela Effect had change our past experiences from our former now gone original home realitiy, the JFK , before it was 4 peoples in the 4 seats car, now it was 6 peoples in the car, here another M.E. , do you known that JFK here name is Jack, not John not like we used to know in our former reality. I just watched CNN NEWS DOCUMETRY Last Saturday nov 25, 2018  here in East Coast USA.

2 people like this

and also long time , no see guys and gals, I am still here in the OUTER LIMITS,

1 person likes this

JFK is still John in my mind. Perhaps it’s TPTB that is trying to rewrite history?

1 person likes this

Maybe you are right about that PANX, I still remembered JFK first name is JOHN, but they fucked up big time on that one, when they bring movie PT 109, The Actor who played as JFK in the movie say John , I shout high YES,YES,  AND THEN They try to M.Eed  another one, Will Smith 's MOVIE " HANCOCK "  THEY try to changed the word "ASSHOLE" INTO "PSYCHO" and then they went back to "AssHoles", I think or thought that MANDELA EFFECTS IS a Psy.Osp  for what purposes, IDK,  maybe they try to make us T.I.s look crazy to the normal.

4 people like this

16 hours ago, I M NOBody said:

As you known the Mandela Effect had change our past experiences from our former now gone original home realitiy, the JFK , before it was 4 peoples in the 4 seats car, now it was 6 peoples in the car, here another M.E. , do you known that JFK here name is Jack, not John not like we used to know in our former reality. I just watched CNN NEWS DOCUMETRY Last Saturday nov 25, 2018  here in East Coast USA.

Hi I M NOBody. I can remember when I heard about the actual assassination (in a school classroom); Jack is a common informal version of John.I remember both John Fitzgerald Kennedy, and Jack Kennedy being used.

2 people like this