NexusEditor

The Mandela Effect - faulty memories or mass-changed timelines?

351 posts in this topic

Urgent Are we under attack? YES MUST SEE. More than Mandela effect.

A whole new perspective on "The Mandela Effect". Pretty interesting.

6 people like this

On 8/13/2017 at 7:37 PM, deekin said:

Whoa...  good one Deekin - first I've heard of her passing and resurrection. Hah!  

Searched around here on chani and the only thing I've found so far is this post from Botanic a few years back, just after she first died:  

By Botanic 12 Dec 2014

A lady came up to me after Dr Harry Oldfield's presentation at last years Nexus conference to offer to help me regarding other stuff and it turned out she was a Dolores Cannon (RIP) trained practitioner, so I was hoping she could tap into my "deep conscious" and record whatever I can find in my brain-box, but she has not been back up my part part of the world yet. 

But Tricia, I do think that if you could find a Dolores trained person, they might be able to help with your "gap years", as her methods seem to have the best results for tapping into the deepest parts of peoples brain. Her website used to have a list of all her trained practitioners around the world. A great loss to the planet when Dolores passed on.

If you are not familiar with Dolores work, the best book to start with would be "Keepers Of The Garden" I think.

4 people like this

been away for awhile ,got a new one. I will let this one sink in. ok here is the one with the movie title being "on" the river ,not "over" the river

bridge over.jpg

on.jpg

1 person likes this

??? Kwai looks wrong to me, but don't know for sure - hint?

2 people like this

One of my favorites, and for me, it was "on" not over  So this must have just changed, as the movie was posted to youtube Oct 9, 2016

The Bridge On The River Kwai Full Movie  Drama film/History ‧ 2h 48m (from 1957)

2 people like this

Personal one that just came up for me.  I've just returned from visiting friends and family in Texas and one of my friends commented on the pergola (per' go la - accent on the 'per') they'd built.  Always said it that way, she said.  My memory is accent on the 'go', pronounced like the word 'go'.  I remember thinking it sounded odd hearing it years ago in Oz, the way my friend says it now.  And hubby agreed with me way back when.  But now it seems it's reversed and accent is on the 'go' here.  I'd be interested to hear how it's pronounced in different areas and if it was a conscious change, or never was.

2 people like this

KMRIA and unity, what are your memories of this?  

2 people like this

On the River Kwai for me too breezy.

Hi deekin! I'll download and watch that video later.

2 people like this

1 hour ago, deekin said:

Personal one that just came up for me.  I've just returned from visiting friends and family in Texas and one of my friends commented on the pergola (per' go la - accent on the 'per') they'd built.  Always said it that way, she said.  My memory is accent on the 'go', pronounced like the word 'go'.  I remember thinking it sounded odd hearing it years ago in Oz, the way my friend says it now.  And hubby agreed with me way back when.  But now it seems it's reversed and accent is on the 'go' here.  I'd be interested to hear how it's pronounced in different areas and if it was a conscious change, or never was.

I rarely use the word, but I would put the accent on the "per." That's how I've always heard it.

3 people like this

Hi deekin!

Tokio/Tokyo business, I recall IT WAS A TREND TO USE "TOKIO" but officially it was ALWAYS TOKYO.

Can you remember the song goes "My Woman's From To-Ki-O!"?

That's probably where people thought it's cool to call "Tokyo" as "To-Ki-O". Even Japanese people picked it up and used it a bit.

But that was an old trend, didn't stay on. So to me, that's NOT the Mandella Effect.

In mean while, Aleister Crawley's name spelling, I have to agree with the guy on the vid!

2 people like this

Just in for a few minutes. Aleister Crawley ( no the adjusted surnmame  is not the Mandela effect) has always been Aleister in my experience.

I read the Moonchild in 1970 (couldn't make any sense of it then), and only recently had to go digging in that quagmire: he changed his name from Alexander to Aleister because it was more pretentious, I mean important. It's his variant of Scottish AlisdareAlaister/Alister.

It's always been both Tokio and Tokyo in my reality too.

With the Bridge On/Over the River Kwai.. possibly because it was a French author and Sur means both over and on ( I think) the film title was changed then the book title?

3 people like this

Aleister with the 'i' for me and Tokyo looks right too.  However, a very long time ago I was certain there was another letter in Tokyo, but I decided I'd misremembered.  In the video there are numerous examples of both spellings of both words in documents that should know 'better'.  It seems there is a lot of residue in the MEs now, not as clear cut as in the early days.  More examples of a merging of worlds, dimensions, timelines?

As an aside, I spoke w Dan, (scarabperformance), the presenter of the video for about an hour last week.  I'd found his business was near my friend's house, he wasn't there but I got his number.  He seems genuinely interested in finding out more about what the ME is all about in a mostly humorous way, but I feel that when he and his guests really get serious, they get into the sorts of things discussed here.  Even black goo came out in one video.  So I recommend listening to his videos, particularly for those gems.

3 people like this

I am not going to llist any links, but The Twilight Zone episode called The Parallel is one helluva wake up call for it being back in 1963. very mandelish per se

2 people like this

I've been thinking a lot about this recently. There are plenty of videos out there with various different perceived timelines, some I agree and remember being different, some not. But for me it goes much deeper. People....people I am very close to.....changed,  from their personalities to experiences I remember sharing with them but they have no recollection of.  Some changes are slight, almost unnoticeable physical changes. It's very troubling.

Maybe I'm just losing my mind but does anyone else feel like this isn't their original universe? It's hard to explain but I feel like everything is wrong......as if I don't belong here in this particular universe. Like a visitor, stranded on some distant, strange shore of a new land.

Or I'm going completely batshit crazy.

7 people like this

@Orion I feel the same. My home is the dreamworld. Waking up here into our shared reality is part of the mission. I think the mission is to eternalize the dreamworld meaning that we don't have to wake up here anymore!

6 people like this

Not saying I'm obsessed, but I've been completely intrigued w the ME for 2 years.  Several forums/sites are trying to work out what it is and why it's happening.  Orion, you're not alone, and you are not crazy, but you are probably like me and haven't got immediate support.  The internet is my lifeline for this.  In my social groups, including family, it continues to amaze me that even when people agree with me on a difference, they DON'T CARE!  The fabric of reality is shifting, or so it seems, and they don't get it.  And after a while, and sometimes immediately, they become angry - and where's that coming from?

More than 20 years ago I read many of the Seth books and I'm slowly revisiting them.  He often talks about parallel and probable realities and with my ME experiences, I want to reread with new eyes.  Jane Roberts and hubby Rob Butts began their work in the late 60s when channelling just began (again), and I questioned where the info was coming from.  Seth was never about setting up any sort of religious structure and said so, he just felt like a personality (one of us?  an extension of our own soul group??) who had lived here many times before and now had a higher perspective of the 3D world.  Many of you here have come across this work in the 70s, but I was late to follow.

Apart from a few discussion sites, https://www.youtube.com/user/scarabperformance  being one I frequent, there are others out there.  His shows go for a couple of hours at least often with a lot of light hearted chit chat w his guests.  Often about an hour into the program they're seriously talking about it.  But he does have a strong Christian leaning.

Lynn, from psychicfocus has done 3 readings.  If you connect to this you can link to the earlier ones.

http://psychicfocus.blogspot.com.au/search/label/Mandela Effect

This excerpt is from July 2017:

Screen shot 2017-12-15 at 8.14.01 AM.png

5 people like this

@Orion No your not crazy, although I am sure many of us often sit down in the quiet outside and question whether we are going crazy or not.  Its just part of the deal and everything will work out in the end.  Some days, weeks are worse and some are much better - you just have to weather the cycles, knowing that when things feel out of control you just need to hang on and the next cycle will come.  Its all good, we are all fine.

bb25c9c5673e6c13bfeb4304d45f5bae1395d24ae2ab024892b74f112f0d1bbd.jpg

7 people like this

@Jessica Thank you. But really, its quite disturbing. I mean, yes, its weird when I see evidence of the ME with things like media and what not (Mirror mirror on the wall vs Magic Mirror on the wall) but people.....people I am close with. I can sense they are not the people I once knew. Or at least I can sense they are not who they were at least to me in my original time line.

5 people like this

@Orion I used to feel the same way when I was a child.

Eventually I changed and got used to the feel of it, but I sensed as if I was an alien on a planet that I had never been on before.

(Err...maybe this is shared a lot among autistic brain-set people. JFYI...)

The feel of isolation was very strong back then, so I do feel for you for what you are sensing.

You must be feeling so STRANGE, not really so but kind of being abandoned and alone......(´; ω ;`)

Being a Timeline Traveler means you won't go back to where you come from.

Only way out of that isolation was somehow to connect with others, and make myself to feel I'm alive, by changing the focusing point.

Let's think about this a path to be a Time Lord! (≧ω≦) We gotta learn what comes along with being a Time Lord. 

Individually, we all need to learn how to surf our new realities as we keep on shifting from one timeline to another, yeah?

(It's a new awareness of our being to have, methinks(・ω・)ノ; We surf timelines. We, soul bearers, are timeline jumpers/surfers.)

Especially I feel people in the 20-30s to be taught of these awareness of being a Timeline Traveler.

No one else is teaching them/us how to ride these striking waves such as you and I felt as we learned our isolation. (I think little kids know how to go about these things pretty well. Better than lots of adults, I feel.)

If someone was kindly explaining me the system and structure of Timeline Surfing as a Timeline Traveler, I think I enjoyed my childhood a lot more.

Not knowing and struggling was difficult as a child.

And again, because being a Timeline Traveler, sooner or later you WILL shift to another EVER-CHANGING time lines.

Why the Timeline is ever changing?

Because we all are becoming very good at creating realities to their liking, timelines are not exactly splitting but more of appearing, like bubbles appearing during a fermentation process. 

At the same time, our connection to the shared consciousness root is becoming stronger, too.

That means we are also getting good at FUSING different timelines, too, by agreeing to share the same bit of realities with strangers. 

In the name of the Breathing of Universes, it's ever repeating cycle of fresh appearances to emerge and their fusion keeps on going, until our expression changes. (To me, it feels like a healthy way....nothing "bad" as such, for being this way. )

Aww sorry for bubbling on....(´Д`)

7 people like this

@unity Please, bubble on always! :)

It's not that I feel abandoned and alone...... its.....strange lol. And to clarify, its not everyone who I feel this way about. Just certain individuals in my life. Yes, I suppose I can just chalk it up to people change but..... I don't know how to explain it. It just feels very odd.

6 people like this

I was reading through some of the early comments on this thread and I think it's as much of a mystery now as then.  Read some of your own comments and see if you can get the feeling you had when you wrote them.  Or do you feel you've changed since then?  And if you feel you've changed, what does that mean?

One of my earliest memories as a child is that "Everything will be okay."  I'll have rough patches through my life like everybody else, but in the end it will be okay, I'll be okay.  

Maybe the ME is a gift (and Personal Growth) and we don't realise it.  I imagine it would feel like this to people who have prophetic visions and are berated and shunned when they express them, especially when they come true.  That's really the same thing we're experiencing with the ME.  So now I know I might just mention some change to family members and see the reaction without pursuing it. They're still my family, and we love each other dearly, but life goes more smoothly when I hide this 'superpower'!  Are we learning to accept the larger aspects of others and ourselves when different aspects arise, and we think they aren't the same people?  But they/we are in reality?

6 people like this

9 hours ago, Orion said:

@Jessica Thank you. But really, its quite disturbing. I mean, yes, its weird when I see evidence of the ME with things like media and what not (Mirror mirror on the wall vs Magic Mirror on the wall) but people.....people I am close with. I can sense they are not the people I once knew. Or at least I can sense they are not who they were at least to me in my original time line.

Disturbing yes, maybe because you are trying to play the current game by the old rules.  Take away the rules, they were BS to begin with. Given we are now dealing with timeline shifts and a substantial growth in people accessing the higher frequencies, those of us that can actually see the changes or what's going on do recognise significant changes across the board.  The rest of the population (including your relatives or those close to you) don't have a clue.  If I were to offer you any advice it would be to be more fluid, don't look to old boundaries that are no longer relevant. It is a moment by moment change Orion, its as simple as that.  Keep up or check out, those are our current options.  Just let go, who cares? Change is going to happen with or without us.

8 people like this

Tony Shalhoub was the main character in The Terminal,not Tom Hanks. does anyone else remember this? I just watched my VHS copy tonight after seeing it years ago. is there another movie just like this one?

4 people like this

I got another one .Mission Impossible from 1996 .it was a action packed movie with a great sound tract ,back in 1997 i bought the movie music sound tract on cd, tonight i rewatched the VHS movie and there was no sound tract that i remembered,that is there was no famous artist music in tonights movie and the movie wasn't like i remembered it

2 people like this