NexusEditor

The Mandela Effect - faulty memories or mass-changed timelines?

370 posts in this topic

Is it just me or has it always been Conspiracy Forum? 

Screenshot_2017-01-26-06-01-42_resized (2).jpg

6 people like this

LOL I think Aco put Conspiracy in the original title but I always called it The CHANI Project and did not focus on anything else to be honest.

6 people like this

Oscar Mayer was always as such - at least since the sixties. And I remember the jingle from the seventies which spelled it M A Y E R.

5 people like this

Darn it, I remember MEYER!!   deekin, Aco put it in originally, and if you do a search for the word Conspiracy, you will come up with the thread that says so. Then he changed it, but when the upgrade was done, it picked up the original again. Yes, I noticed the difference immediately and questioned it, so no Mandela there.  

5 people like this

Two came up today - the iconic Love sculpture, stamps, etc, and who's head is on the U.S. dime?  No peaking until you've had a think about it.

Love.jpg

4 people like this

Clif's video is a plausible alternative explanation but I think there's more involved.   We should be hearing about it more and more and it would be spilling over into the media and into people's conversations.  I'd be interested to know how the countries of the world view their place on world maps and if it has changed for individuals who haven't left their countries.   And why are there only 2 differing views of a thing, event, memory, and not an infinite number of differences?

5 people like this

What color was JFK's limo, I have only seen black and white videos. What I have found seems off to me. I want to say it was black or a color so dark it looked black.

IMG_20170312_195246.jpg

6 people like this

Midnight blue, apparently

The Limo Was Blue, Not Black
Unlike all previous and all former presidential limos, JFK asked that the car be painted blue. It had been delivered black from the factory. The famous films are black and white and almost everyone thinks the car was black. Originally Kennedy had it painted midnight blue. Later it was repainted again this time a darker blue. After public appearances the car was often repainted because the crowd would damage the vehicle. It ended up being black after Kennedy’s administration.

emphasis added

http://www.torquenews.com/1083/5-facts-about-president-kennedys-limo-you-didn-t-know

After the assassination, it didn't take long for the government to figure out what to do with the limo. A regular Continental would have been $7,347, already a pricey sum for 1960s standards. Modifications brought the value up to $200,000. Matt Anderson of the Henry Ford tells the New York Daily News that the government was too thrifty to let the car go.

Why wasn't the car quietly removed from the motorcade, or destroyed? It was simply a matter of time and economic constraints, says Matt Anderson. "The short answer was expediency," and at the time the Presidential motorcade needed vehicles. "It could take 3-4 years to design and build one of these cars from scratch."

None of the original limo's components were bulletproof prior to the assassination, including three different roofs used for the convertible. That immediately changed.

Code-named "Project D-2," the limo was taken back to Hess & Eisenhardt, but this time overseen by a six-person committee (down from an original 30-person group) made up of U.S. Army representatives, Secret Service, Pittsburgh Plate Glass Company and H&E themselves. They began work on December 12, 1963 — less than a month after JFK's death — and completed work that following May.

The rear of the car was completely re-armored and a permanent, non-removable top with glass armor was added. The engine was also re-tuned to give it 17% more power. Another A/C unit was added, more electronic communication devices were added and structural points were reinforced to accommodate all the new materials. It was also given a new paint job, from midnight blue to "regal Presidential Blue Metallic with silver metallic flakes that glitter under bright lights and sunshine." The car was tested in Cincinnati and Dearborn before being used again.

emphasis added

http://jalopnik.com/why-jfks-limousine-stayed-in-service-for-13-years-afte-1469629419

The car looks nothing like it did 50 years ago. Conspiracy theorists could have a field day with the discrepancies.

Then, it was painted midnight blue. Today, it is black.

Then, it was a convertible. Today, a permanent roof has been installed.

Then, the front grille contained ordinary side-by-side headlights. Flashers were installed along the bottom. Today, the headlights function as the flashers, white on the outside and red on the inside.

emphasis added

http://www.autoblog.com/2013/11/05/50-years-after-jfk-assassination-his-limo-tells-a-story/

4 people like this

Just found this vid...hopefully it's not posted before. He explained the lot very clearly IMHO.

Around 6:30 in, you hear his conclusion re: Mandella Effect was created by CERN experiments.... Never thought this kid's perception would meet Conspiracy Theories but walla...! LOL

According to him, "It never changed. We changed." The stuff people remembered differently DID exist as different/separate TIME LINE. But because we, the beings, shifts our whereabouts in unison to what our local Universe does, so the time line jumping happens as result. 

8 people like this

So if we believe that Timelines do in fact exist, isn't it possible that Timelines have changed over our known historical period.  The other alternative is of course the re-write of history itself - another distinct possibility.

Ancient Time Lines - the Dark Ages - did we just lose 1,000 years of Human History?

Posted By: FreePlanet
Date: Sunday, 16-Apr-2017 05:49:40

I don't know, it's just that 'they keep talking about the paucity of written documentation during the period of the 5th to the 15th century AD', and it got me thinking...

DID WE JUST LOSE 1,000 YEARS OF HUMAN HISTORY?

READ ON... Ancient Time Lines - the Dark Ages - did we just lose 1,000 years of Human History?

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=73405

5 people like this

i am baffled at the moment. i just went on .earthquake.usgs.gov to check out the earthquake swarm in alaska, then i saw Iceland, it is almost a circle. what the hell.

4 people like this

Barry Eaton's interview last week with Penny Kelly seems to tie in here with some of Lisa M Harrison's views and could be part of the Mandela Effect.

Powerful interview for me.  Nothing really new, it was just a slightly different way of expressing old 'truths' that gave me a visual.  1 hour long, go to 16 - 25 min for the part that seems to correspond w Lisa's timelines closing out in that we are drawing all those other selves into our self.  We create those other selves/timelines, some of which are caught in a loop and a few that go on to have 'independent' lives of their own.  The key is to STAY IN THE MOMENT.  

http://radiooutthere.com/blog/2017/04/28/program-641-exploring-other-dimensions-of-reality/ 

Cross posting in the One People Show.

5 people like this

The classic Snow White cartoon from Disney...... The line we all remember "Mirror Mirror on the wall" is now "Magic Mirror on the wall"

6 people like this

36 minutes ago, Orion said:

The classic Snow White cartoon from Disney...... The line we all remember "Mirror Mirror on the wall" is now "Magic Mirror on the wall"

The german original, "Spieglein, Spieglein an der Wand", entered into http://www.dict.cc/?s=spieglein puts out "mirror, mirror on the wall". So obviously the more accurate translation* is still in use, at least in the literary world. Seems that "only" the guys with Disney have distorted the original; not sure whether this is  mandela effect, but Disney seems to have an agenda of sorts, and your find adds another clue. 

* (literally "Little mirror, little mirror on the wall", but that would be awkward, isn't it?)

7 people like this

Here's another one in the B Bears vein, The 'Pok(e)y Little Puppy' from the late 70s, early 80s.  I would have sworn I'd read the story to my kids at bedtime at least a hundred times, and yet I could not remember the storyline at all.  I found a copy online and read it - absolutely no memory of it.  This fellow seems to be able to find some of the latest finds and I love his voice. 

4 people like this

Found this today at the flea market. Although it is spelled this way on the back cover it is also spelled with no S inside the box where it list actors and producers

IMG_20170617_141856.jpg

5 people like this

We've recently in Oz, had a little series of Australian movie reviews revisited by David Stratton, well known movie critic.  'Romper Stomper' (1992) came up.  Maybe it was because we weren't as involved in movies at that time, or for whatever reason, Hubby and I would have sworn it was an English film.  I asked 2 other friends the following day and they thought it was English too.  Maybe it was just the theme, but I did find it curious we all remembered wrongly.   Russell Crowe was in it, but it was an early one for him.  

3 people like this

"Train Spotting" was very much alike and was English made Deeks

4 people like this

I got a new one, somebody over at readit asked why was it only nelson mandela that died in prison There should be equal number of misremember died in prison accounts. Why specific actors rather than a broad distribution. so I looked up Al Capone (he died in prison for me) .Nope he was released and died at home

4 people like this