NexusEditor

The Mandela Effect - faulty memories or mass-changed timelines?

370 posts in this topic

Check this out!  Now all we have to do is find similar sites for people who remember similar for Thatcher, Sharon and Cheney, and we can really start freaking - or celebrating.  LOL.

--------------------

The Mandela Effect

Nelson Mandela died in prison.  Many people — perhaps thousands — seem to believe that.

That’s where the title of this website and my upcoming book, The Mandela Effect, came from.

See, I thought Nelson Mandela died in prison.  I thought I remembered it clearly, complete with news clips of his funeral, the mourning in South Africa, some rioting in cities, and the heartfelt speech by his widow.

Then, I found out he was still alive.

My reaction was sensible, “Oh, I must have misunderstood something on the news.”

I didn’t think about it again for many years, until — in the VIP suite at Dragon*Con — someone casually mentioned that many people “remember” when Nelson Mandela died in prison.

That caught my attention in a hurry.

One thing led to another, and I discovered a large community of people who remember the Mandela history that I recall.

<snip>

http://mandelaeffect.com/nelson-mandela-died-in-prison

4 people like this

I must admit that I was surprsied when Mandela got sick or admitted to hospital recently at 92 years old.  When I heard that I told someone that not keeping up with the news is having an effect on my knowledge of the world, because I thought he died years ago.  But it was a passing thought at the time, more surprise that he was still alive than memory.

Just one more thing Nex.  I have become increasingly convinced over the last six months or so that we have changed timelines somewhere along the line.  After many years of spiritual experience I initially believed we would encounter the shift way back in 1999/2000 and could feel it, started to prepare, that sort of thing.  It didnt happen which which really surprised me.  The next 10 years after that myself and other Lightworkers started experiencing excruciating pain, in all parts of our bodies, one part after the other.  First it would happen periodically then as the years moved on the intensity and frequency increased to last year when it was almost constant, but always in different parts of the body, a fews days or weeks on one area and then the pain would move to another part.  Had tests, nothing wrong with me.  The it stopped at the end of 2011 so I believed that we had transmuted enough energy to allow the shift to occur this year in 2012. 

My doubts on the timeline started about August last year when I read a prediction from a guy in the states about a pole shift due in October.  I wrote to him and said that I didnt agree with the timeline, that I felt we would continue to experience periodic and devastating events, similar to Japan, over time but not one big devastation as he was reporting for Sep to Dec 2011.  He didnt agree and was certain so I left it at that and we all know it didnt happen.  But since the end of last year, I have increasingly been thinking that we changed timelines somewhere along the line.  Then I listened to the Interview with Alice from Rumour Mill News and in the beginning they talk about this woman being the judge in a dimensional court hearing over ten years ago where a decision had to be made whether to end the human experiment or whether we could actually achieve ascension.  Long story short the judge scanned Rayelans memory and connections until she found one black woman on a rocking chair on her porch who had achieved ascension, so if one human could do it then others could too.  She ruled the experiement would continue to give humans a chance to ascend.

But lately I am increasingly thinking and feeling we have changed timelines, and although I can't be sure when that happened, I no longer feel the pending mass destruction that I have felt for many years, I just dont think it is going to happen that way anymore.  Sorry, but it is hard to explain a feeling. 

I just wanted to add it in here in case someone else is experiecing this same change of expectation that I am and believe we are not on the same timeline we were 10-15 years ago.

4 people like this

i live in south africa and i can honestly and truly say that tata madiba did not die in prison these are all perspectives of people living outside of south africa who i think are really disconnected or was  to the world around them they mistaking the death of steve biko leader of the black consciousness movement with that of mandela by the secret police wich caused widespread riots  on the link u you posted one lady mentions oprah and big concerts that wher held in his honour and people wearing his prison number well those concerts wich are still ongoing as it is held every year in his honour is the 46664 aids benefit concert look it up

Very interesting to hear Jessica's account.

I've been a professional healing provider for over 20 years and this is a personal account of me and people around me, but I still clearly remember that in 2008, I sensed the reality has shifted.

The physical odd sensations and pains recognised as "ascension pain" were reported a lot since back in the mid 80's onwards around the world, and glad to hear that you are free from those wacky pain!

I don't really know at the moment if the reality-shift and time line shift are the same or not, but I feel there are many "realities" colliding to pack up at the same time of us creating further divisions in reality (realities) as our thought-power to interfere with the "reality" is greatly expanding over the past 20 or so years.

Many more shifts may await us all.

I hope we'll decide collectively to shift to some positive reality that we all agree with to live on. ;)

I suspect we are getting into the point which we have to stop dividing the "reality" which creates more parallel realities out there, and move onto hive-mind based consciousness (please don't freak out by the expression I used here as "hive-mind"! It's just our individual surface consciousness give away the power of decision making consciously to the shared consciousness to make the better choices for all of us.)  that's still holding individual awareness, that enable us to live in one singular reality.

Never even knew people thought Mandela was dead.....

Say timelines have shifted, does that mean those who "heard/thought" he died in prison changed their timeline to one where he didn't?

1 person likes this

I actually ended up on one of the well-known conspiracy boards, yeah that one, as a result of trying to make sense of finding out that Billy Graham was still alive in Fall 2008.

Just as all of you are certain you saw the coverage of the death of Michael Jackson and Whitney Houston on tv, on CNN and all the other stations ad infinitum - well, just as distinctly I recall the passing of Billy Graham. I even watched an hour long thing with Larry King as they remembered the man.

Then I find out he is still alive. Never been so shocked in my life. Then I began searching for answers and I ended up on the conspiracy forums. This was in 2008-2009.

I'm now convinced that somewhere in the Fall of 2008 there was a timeline shift - my world turned upside down at this time - there is a discussion on Project Camelot on a timeline shift called "A Case for Two Timelines" . There is much I find questionable or total nonsense on that site, but on this particular issue imho their source is  correct i.e. there was a timeline shift in 2008 (and probably have been others as well). Too many synchronicities in my life to get into during this time period of Fall 2008, suffice it to say the world has never been the same for me since....

what is reality if a timeline can shift?

1 person likes this

[move]what is reality if a timeline can shift?[/move]

here is the clinther and the question that leads down the path as to why 'they' try so hard to vector our minds

the answer is this simple:

reality is the time line which is defined as the by product of our collective choices..

i dislike using the word asension as it is accompanied by stuff that i personaly disagree with and reject, however an awakening in human collective consciousness is due in which we will as a species accept our mistakes of the past and rectify them by thought and action

this entitles simple things like the types of food we eat (chani) to how we treat eachother and our financial system etc

awakening is a process that is taking place collectively over a short period of time (meaning a few years) and we are already deep into the process with a culmination point at the end of this year (we already passed to decisive moment at the 1st qrt of this year)

so in a way one could argue that those that chose to remain asleep or vectored by 'them' are living in a different timeline as they have not chosen to change their way of living but remain entrenched in the anti virtuous putrid hive mind of the enslaving designers

as a computing metaphor this is like a hard disk partition, that does however function under one operating system and is contsantly changing percentages of the whole between C: (being the old) and F:(being the new)

1 person likes this

As I understand time, the past exists to justify the current configuration of the present. Change the present (or the future) and the past will automagically adjust itself to explain and justify the configuration of the present.

As I understand things, people "die" before you actually see them die, it takes some time for your reality system to put together a story to explain why they're no longer there. 9/11 happened about a month before it actually happened. And even with a month to generate the story, there are still gaping holes surrounding 9/11, of course.

Prophecy is basically cutting through the story-generating bullshit to see what's already happened. Destiny would be some highly probable future that would be hard to reconfigure from the present.

And the past floats - and changes to match the changes in the future or present.

1 person likes this

I actually ended up on one of the well-known conspiracy boards, yeah that one, as a result of trying to make sense of finding out that Billy Graham was still alive in Fall 2008.

Just as all of you are certain you saw the coverage of the death of Michael Jackson and Whitney Houston on tv, on CNN and all the other stations ad infinitum - well, just as distinctly I recall the passing of Billy Graham. I even watched an hour long thing with Larry King as they remembered the man.

Then I find out he is still alive. Never been so shocked in my life. Then I began searching for answers and I ended up on the conspiracy forums. This was in 2008-2009.

I'm now convinced that somewhere in the Fall of 2008 there was a timeline shift - my world turned upside down at this time - there is a discussion on Project Camelot on a timeline shift called "A Case for Two Timelines" . There is much I find questionable or total nonsense on that site, but on this particular issue imho their source is  correct i.e. there was a timeline shift in 2008 (and probably have been others as well). Too many synchronicities in my life to get into during this time period of Fall 2008, suffice it to say the world has never been the same for me since....

what is reality if a timeline can shift?

Wow I have to agree with you on the Billy Graham thing. I had to check it twice myself to make sure he was still alive back in 2008/9.

:rolleyes:

This is a really interesting concept and in watching recent interviews with Cheney over this past year I see a different man than before....this is strange and I don't know if we can survive another Cheney to be honest...maybe its clones?

I have come across to this radio talk from Japan that talks re: there are quite few people in the public that go through the experience of "someone whom they knew well was found not existing" in their lives.

I suspect that the people who are found not existing may be something to do with another parallel world or dimensional slip (OR time slip, for that matter).

The strange case was told this way.

The boy (the speaker at young age) who had a friend who left school at some point.

There were many years of friendship with him, so they had photos and had memories to share.

As he was missing the boy who left, he talked to his school mates about him.

...No one remembered this boy who left....

He kept on asking others over the years for decades, no one has memory on this boy who left....

Then this gets interesting.

He couldn't find any of his friend's photos. He was most baffled.

Then it gets even more interesting. Here we go...

The other speaker on the show started to say, "I have that experience, too. It seems like there are lots of cases of someone gone totally missing among us. When I did a gig one day, I told people this story, then someone in the audience said she had the same thing happened. So I asked if there are anyone else who had the same experience of someone gone missing from everyone else's memory....There were a few people put hands up in 3~400 people. 

If that's that easy to happen, then it must be happening very frequently."

I think this episode may be showing the same effect as the Mandela Effect but looking at it from different aspect IMHO.

3 people like this

Wow I have to agree with you on the Billy Graham thing. I had to check it twice myself to make sure he was still alive back in 2008/9.

: :)

Same here and I still can't get my head around that he is still alive. I was so sure he died years ago.

I too have had the experience of the Mandela effect on many occasions.

I wonder if it can also be attributed to certain people that are able to experience multiple time lines all at once....a convergence if you will. Or like stated before, the ability to experience multiple parallel realities. I believe that sometimes when you dream, your dream is actually the experiences of your alternate self in another universe. Seeing their lives through their eyes in your dream. And to go further down that rabbit hole, if we have one soul/light/spirit, and it is shared with all of our parallel selves then we should be able to draw on the knowledge and experience of all our other parts as an individual. Like a fractal tree with our being essence in the center, and our multiple selves branching out but still being a part of the whole.

Ok I just broke my brain.... What little is left that is. Sorry for the ramble lol

8 people like this

Oct 2008 I was returning to Australia via LA.  Looking at my itinerary I noticed the plane was a 380 - the first Qantas flight with 'regular' passengers.  No prior mention of it by anyone and many of the other passengers were just as surprised as I was.  Something about Oct 2008??

2 people like this

OK, this is something I haven't heard of before.

If anyone else had heard about it, please post when you heard about it...

I was watching this YT vid about unsolved urban legends. All is in Japanese writing, so I'll just leave a link to it without a thumbnail.

#https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JizR26Cgea8&list=UUnDz34VNhAby5AaiVa6TFuQ

The vid was uploaded on 21st Feb 2014, so not long ago.

But the contents may go back a while.

The vid is created from quotes from the posts appeared on threads in 2 channel site in Japan.

One of the story is about many people on the island of Sicily in Italy finding their DIGITAL WATCHES shifted their time for about 15 minutes earlier than it should be.

"Francesca", who was baffled with her own situation, she and another electrical engineer, Andrea De Luca (spelling unsure) asked over the net and they found others on the island in Italy had the same issue with their watches.

A lecturer for Electronic Engineering at Catalonia Uni, Emmanuel Diletosso (spelling unsure) , apparently explained on the local tv news show that it might have been due to the generators that were connected to the electric grids might contain rechargeable batteries and that might have caused the electric current to be uneven.

...I just wondered if that really happened, may be it was due to the time line merger, and the result being noticeable as big, concrete and obvious physical changes  appeared.

According to the vid, that shift of time applied to the people all over an island.

7 people like this

One of the story is about many people on the island of Sicily in Italy finding their DIGITAL WATCHES shifted their time for about 15 minutes earlier than it should be.

"Francesca", who was baffled with her own situation, she and another electrical engineer, Andrea De Luca (spelling unsure) asked over the net and they found others on the island in Italy had the same issue with their watches.

A lecturer for Electronic Engineering at Catalonia Uni, Emmanuel Diletosso (spelling unsure) , apparently explained on the local tv news show that it might have been due to the generators that were connected to the electric grids might contain rechargeable batteries and that might have caused the electric current to be uneven.

...I just wondered if that really happened, may be it was due to the time line merger, and the result being noticeable as big, concrete and obvious physical changes  appeared.

According to the vid, that shift of time applied to the people all over an island.

Have to edit this, I apologize for the inconvience. But the following happened Dec. 2012 NOT 2013. Don't know how I could have written 2013 twice without noticing it...anyway, time looks really a bit messed up...

Unity,

Do you have or could "dig out" any further info about this Sicilian story? When was that?

Being far, far, in the north of Sicily, living in a prealpine region of SUI, my wife and I went through similar experiences in the second half of Dec. 2013 2012. On the first occasion, we both found our wrist watches to be exactly one hour (mine with a quartz clockwork) and 57 min. (wife's, mechanical clockwork) late. All our other watches in the house where NOT affected and we both don't wear our wrist watches while sleeping. A few nights later, it happened again, but this time both our wrist watches were 60 min. behind and again no other watch or clock in the house was affected. I noticed that my watch's second digit was jumping, pausing for 2-3 secs and then jumping 2-3 secs. First I thought that the battery was about to be changed, but after a few hours, my watch went back to normal. My wife's mechanical watch, however, has given up the ghost at this point. Not even watchmaker could get it back to work. The watchmaker insisted on the battery in my watch being still in perfect condition and only agreed to change it because I insisted.

What was (and still is) strange for us, is that only these two wrist watches were affected, while we were not wearing them but kept them within 1m from where we slept. The kid's wrist watches, living room and kitchen clocks, clocks in our cars, etc. ALL were running perfectly...

Did anyone have a similar experience during Dec. 2013 2012 or any other time?

I thought about time ripples, but shouldn't that be a bigger scale event, not just limited to the few sqms of a bedroom?

Any ideas?

6 people like this

Mark Datter, thanks for your post!

Wow, Colin Wilson would love to hear what you people went through...that's really interesting...!

As of the info, I will try to look further, but my info came via a Japanese site, and I think if anyone can use some Italian language focused search engine, it'd probably hit more closer....

If I find more info on that story, I'll post it here. :wink:

1 person likes this

June 2011 was when the Sicilians encountered this weird clock jump...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ04hL8MEJo

Italy: Clocks in Sicily Mysteriously Jump Ahead

Source:

http://www.sott.net/article/230028-Italy-Clocks-in-Sicily-Mysteriously-Jump-Ahead

"Experts in the University of Catania's electronic engineering department have been unable to give a singular answer to explain the irregularity. The digital misfires could have to do with the network of power generators based in Sicily, or even with an underwater electric cable that is currently under construction. "

Gee I wish I can copy the whole article here.

Please go and read more at the Source.

Mystery deepens...

Even reader's comments were cool to read...

A person said Saudi Arabia also experienced it.

:rolleyes: Anyone care to read through Glooooopy thread, there is one started back on 22nd June 2011.

Sicily Clocks Mysteriously JUMP 15-20 Minutes Forward - G

I can't get a link as they banned me.

:rolleyes: ATS thread is here: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread714270/pg1

:rolleyes: Anyone care to read in Italian, here is the original article ATS referred: http://www.corriere.it/cronache/11_giugno_08/giallo-orologi-siciliani-avanti-sciacca_ccdc47aa-91ff-11e0-9b49-77b721022eeb.shtml

4 people like this

Thank you very, very much, unity!

Really impressing, this Sicilian story.

As for our case, we haven't heard of anybody in the village or even further away that had experienced a similar thing. 

1 person likes this

Sometimes my radio-controlled atomic clock goes 10 or 20 min fast. After a few hours it corrects itself. I have figured maybe something interferes with the radio signal.

5 people like this

Well, for what it is worth.  I have some really interesting dreams, and shortly after Dec. 2012, I experienced what was supposed to happen in that timeline.  Unfortunately I cannot remember any of the details but i remember standing in total awe as all these scenes unfolded before me. I felt like I was there watching that timeline that we were supposed to be in.  i was really depressed for a few days after this, like, oh my, it was snatched right from under us.  Not sure what happened, it could just be a dream but i do a lot of traveling in dreamland,  who knows.  Something sure shifted and it passed us by.  By the way what I saw was all very positive and loving, I had a feeling of it all being in divine order. I know we still have more chances, perhaps, we were not yet ready.

9 people like this

I am not sure this is the best place to post this, but it just proves our history is bogus and humanity has been around for a very long time.  Who knows, timelines may have been fudged for aeons.

300-Million-Year-Old Man-Made Tools?  
By Tara MacIsaac, Epoch Times | May 22, 2014
Last Updated: May 22, 2014 2:01 pm

452533397-676x450.jpg

A file photo of a limestone rock formation. An 18th century discovery of man-made objects under layers of limestone is evidence, some say, that humans existed on earth hundreds of millions of years ago and even had an advanced civilization.

The universe is full of mysteries that challenge our current knowledge.
In “Beyond Science” Epoch Times collects stories about these strange phenomena to stimulate the imagination and open up previously undreamed of possibilities. Are they true? You decide.

Oopart (out of place artifact) is a term applied to dozens of prehistoric objects found in various places around the world that seem to show a level of technological advancement incongruous with the times in which they were made. Ooparts often frustrate conventional scientists, delight adventurous investigators open to alternative theories, and spark debate.

Workers at a stone quarry near Aix-en-Provence, France, in the 18th century came across a find that remains a mystery.

They dug down through layer upon layer of limestone. In a stratum of sand between the 11th and 12th layers, they found man-made objects that seemed to flout the commonly held timeline for human existence on Earth. The find was recorded in the American Journal of Science and Arts in 1820 by T. D. Porter, who was translating Count Bournon’s work, “Mineralogy.” The article is available online through the Internet Archive, a non-profit organization that makes digital copies of print works. 

Though Porter did not give a an age for the objects based on their location, Roy Bainton wrote in his book “The Mammoth Book of Unexplained Phenomena” that the surrounding limestone was dated at 300 million years old.

Porter quoted Bournon: “They found stumps of columns and fragments of stones half wrought, and the stone was exactly similar to that of the quarry. They found moreover coins, handles of hammers, and other tools or fragments of tools in wood. But that which principally commanded their attention, was a board about one inch thick and seven or eight feet long.”

This board was shaped the same as those used by the modern masons and quarry men. It seemed humans had been engaged in similar quarrying work—well before humans were thought to exist let alone use tools.

The wrought, and partially wrought, stones were unchanged, but all wooden instruments had turned into agate, a hard stone.

Porter continued: “Here then, (observes Count Bournon,) we have the traces of a work executed by the hand of man, placed at the depth of fifty feet, and covered with eleven beds of compact limestone. Everything tended to prove that this work had been executed upon the spot where the traces existed. The presence of man had then preceded the formation of this stone, and that very considerably since he was already arrived at such a degree of civilization that the arts were known to him, and that he wrought the stone and formed columns out of it?”

9 people like this

I only came across this today with reference to the Berenstein or now Berenstain bears. I never saw this as a kid, so have no idea.

I have multiple memories that did not occur which I have termed dream memories.

Now I am not so sure.

I am tempted to say that something is definitely changing.

1 person likes this

In May this year I posted on 'The Matrix Program is Crashing' #41, my surprise about the Bears' spelling.   I must have posted again on another thread that a group of retired primary school teachers all remembered the E spelling.  This group also had their own children reading these books, so the spelling would have been subliminally in our minds.  I had my own collection of some of these books that I decided to give to my children for their children.  Before parting with them, I read one or two of them to my grandson in about 2011 or 2012 and I would have noticed the different spelling.  The books were shared shortly after that.  I got my kids to photograph the old books and the spelling is now A.

This site is from the original Nex found in 2012, and has more interesting mysteries:

http://mandelaeffect.com/sitemap

post-2458-0-98860800-1438748878_thumb.jp

9 people like this