breezy

TORNADOS, TROPICAL STORMS, TYPHOONS, HURRICANES

394 posts in this topic

NEW - *Major Update*: NHC forecasts DEEPER storm surge and farther inland - Miami

5 people like this

2017 Hurricane suck all the water near the Bahamas coastline

6 people like this

www.ventusky.com

You can also dial ahead by a few days go to the 19/20th and look at the eat coast of the USA ... I hope that's not correct! ???

4 people like this

@PE, I hope so too, but I've had a feeling about all this that's happening to/in the US.  If it turns out I'm right, I'll be sure to mention what I've been thinking.  

Water sucked out of Tampa Bay, curfews set (video)

Jill Cueni-Cohen    Sept. 10, 2017

IMG_1723-800x350.jpg

"Incredibly strong winds from Hurricane Irma have actually sucked the water out of Tampa Bay on Sunday morning. The same phenomenon appeared to have taken place earlier in the Bahamas.

Fox News senior meteorologist Janice Dean explained that the hurricane’s fierce winds are responsible for having pushed the water out of the harbor. All that’s left of the bay, which reportedly was full of choppy, white-capped water earlier Sunday morning, is a goopy mix of sludge and puddles. (See video, below.)"

snip     Apparently this happened twice at Tampa Bay.  Since it's happened off Brazil and France also, anyone have any ideas as to cause? I can't get behind the thought that the wind did it.  I hope Irma is mostly done now, and that the damage is nowhere what was projected. The islands did not fare so well, which is sad.  More info/video at link.

http://dennismichaellynch.com/water-sucked-tampa-bay-curfews-set-video/

Tx Reddwolf

4 people like this

No clue to the actual cause Breezy but I too have difficulty accepting the wind blew it away - away to where and why hasn't it come back?  For me, an actual tilt of the Earth would be the only logical thing for redirecting where water sits on the planet.

6 people like this

I feel the same----the sun set here last night way over to the south-not west---

6 people like this

I don't know what caused it either. And I don't believe the wind pushed the water away, though that's what they're trying to sell us. I was talking to someone on Twitter yesterday who said that the bay in Mobile Alabama was dry. And that a battleship that was in port was then sitting on dry ground. I asked if the winds were high and she said not really. They were about 22mph. Mobile is nowhere near where Irma was. So, it's definitely a different dynamic. I can't say that I've ever heard of it before either. But the "experts" seem to want to tell us that it's common with a hurricane. I might be able to believe that somehow the hurricane sucks up the water underneath it and causes a current that draws the water out, causing an extremely low tide. Maybe it's magnetic from the storm or something. But the Mobile example nixes the wind blowing theory for me. Why don't they just say they don't know instead of making stuff up?

Anyway, the water in Tampa IS back. It looks like it came back in pretty quickly (steep line on the graph) and with the expected storm surge since the level is much higher than before and than expected. (Now that I think about it, maybe this is one way that storm surge happens. Kind of a tsunami-like event. Perhaps we don't notice the water levels lowering in other areas. Just a thought.) 

Also looks like the measuring instrument lost some data for a while. I wonder how they made sure all of those silly people out in the dry bay didn't get into trouble when the water rolled back in. It made my stomach turn seeing people walk farther and farther out. It reminded me of a tsunami dream I had a few years back.

C8FEEF49-7345-439A-9D34-46DF9B96884C.jpg

8 people like this

Good to know its back Kande because that then leads me to think it has something to do with the 'wobble'.  If the Earth is wobbling around then water would be temporarily removed from one location to another until the wobble reversed and sent it back.  Just a thought.

4 people like this

NEW - Hurricane JOSE surprising track models - Boston!

I really begin to get suspicious right about now.  We have no clue what Jose will do, as the tracks for it are just about everywhere on the map.  I know what I think, but will wait and see.  I do feel many things are playing into these "storms", including the fact that Trump refused to sign the "Paris Accords" on "Climate Change".  Then the Senate went behind his back and approved the UN agreement on "Climate Change" just this week.  Geo-engineering is a fact, and is the hands of the "Military/Industrial Complex".  Col. Tom Bearden has been warning of the dangers of "weather wars" for literally decades, and Dane Wigington also.  There were an awful lot of predictions about Irma, that did not come to pass, as far as strength, surge, where it would come ashore.  Kind of hard to predict, if "someone" is behind the curtain, steering.  I ran across another video about the water disappearing outside Pensacola during Irma, I hadn't heard about that event prior to now.  Here's the video.......

Impossible! - Hurricane IRMA drains Pensacola Bay, FL - *Visible on Google Earth!*

Yes, by golly, google earth does show it, son of a gun!  My snip below, although a hair darker, no disputing it.

Capturepbf.JPG

3 people like this

Meanwhile in the "East Sea" (SOuth China Sea - Vietnam..

Several provinces in the northern central region have made plans to evacuate thousands of people on September 14 to avoid Storm Doksuri.

The local authorities and residents in Nghi Xuan District, Ha Tinh Province have reinforced their houses, moved belongings to safer places and trimmed trees. Dang Thi Tram, head of Xuan Thanh Nursery School, said, "Teachers were asked to trim the school's trees and use sand bags to strengthen the building."

Bui Tuan Son, director of the management board of Ha Tinh fishing ports, said they had directed the boats to shelters. However, 1,850 out of 6,100 boats with nearly 6,900 fishermen were still out on the sea.

Nam Ha Tinh Water Resources Company discharged several reservoirs on September 13. Since early morning of September 14, rain has started falling in Ha Tinh Province.

Quang Binh provincial authorities have made plans to evacuate over 20,000 households in emergency cases and asked fishing boats to seek shelters. Locality authorities were asked to have plans to protect ongoing public constructions.

The authorities warned school managers to keep a close eye on the situation, prepare life buoys and ensure the pupils' safety by letting them stay home or keep them at school if the storm is strong.

http://dtinews.vn/en/news/017004/52795/northern-central-region-braces-for-storm-doksuri.html

4 people like this

@EagleWings Thank you for posting that, i noticed that storm on null school wind map, and meant to research if it was VietNam being threatened.  I dropped the ball, you picked it up, much appreciated. Weather is crazy everywhere and affecting billions of people worldwide. 

Hurricane Jose Update/Night Strike

3 people like this

I was Skyping with TNH last night (yes, he is still around, but been having a hard time). He is currently in central Viet Nam - Da Nang area.

He was saying, they got a lot of rain, but the roof stayed on, the main storm passed 150 miles to the north.

3 people like this

I mentioned upthread about Mobile Bay draining (it's even farther west than Pensacola Bay that breezy posted about up thread). 

The following is a news report on it. First, wtf are the news anchors so jovial about? Second, they keep saying it is totally normal for the water to drain like that. They also threw in that it's normal this time of year and had nothing to do with Irma. If so, why are the people so alarmed about it? If it was normal, wouldn't they just be like "oh, it's that time of year again. Let's go down and look at the empty bay like we do every year." I guess this is the prescribed narrative. I have, personally, never heard of this happening and in so many bays. That doesn't mean it's never happened, but it seems like most people have never heard of it either.

Below is some drone footage from Mobile Bay. The first bit is taken from too far away, imo. But later footage gets much closer. Plus, there is a beautiful RAINBOW in the footage as well. 

5 people like this

@kandescent yeah kinda interesting how this happens all the time, but no one has ever noticed it before, including the people who live in the areas where it happened.  Uh Huh!  ???

NEW - Hurricane Maria - Possible East Coast landfall as MAJOR - Biblical Prophecy

First, I don't believe in coincidences, so having said that and as we watch one hurricane after another in the East, it will be good to remember that Yellowstone, and the Cascadia have gone nowhere, and are a concern for the West, and the world as a whole. I don't care for how it all seems to be part of a bigger picture, or how conveniently other things that would seem to not be connected,  make me feel they are. The US is broke, flat broke, but cleanup after "Harvey" and "Irma", is used to justify raising our debt limit, convenient, no?  Top Federal Reserve guy submits his resignation, (Oct. 13 or before)Trump gets us out of Climate Change accords in France, then after 12 years with no massive hurricanes, all of a sudden we're hit with how many? Then about a week or so ago, our Senate, right after "Harvey", went behind Trump's back, approved the UN based Climate Change agreements.  Somethings been bugging me for a bit now. I feel none of these incidences are stand alone, that they are all being used as an attack on this country, in concert with each other.  We know our weather is being engineered, period, for the last 70 years or so, and it's been perfected to a high degree, and no, we are also not the only ones with the ability to do so.  This includes the early snow in Montana, hurricanes, wildfires, earthquakes, volcanoes.  As of right now, the GOM, and the east coast, have been attacked by massive hurricanes, with several more on the way, Jose, Lee, Maria upcoming.  While in the west, wildfires, and as I mentioned above, let's not forget Yellowstone or the Cascadia.  

Those in power like symbolism, they use it to their advantage, if you watch the video in this post, you will see it in spades.  I feel that IF "They" drive one of these hurricanes into NYC, where the Financial Center of this country is, then imo, the next target will be the west coast via Yellowstone or the Cascadia/San Andreas.  Just out of curiosity, is anyone hearing anything about survivors/victims or conditions in Texas/Florida after "Harvey"  "Irma"???  How many lost their lives?  How are the ones left, faring in the aftermath? I watched a video interview of two who were in Houston helping. They stated neither FEMA, nor the Red Cross could be found, that there was No organization/cooperation between groups who were there, other than the Cajun Navy guys, who were great.  Also that the see eye aye stopped them from going into Beaumont, Texas, you needed a boat or a plane to get in, as it was surrounded by water.  

4 people like this

It his is from late aug. I think we spoke of it at the time but good to remember , something is up maybe some gravitational pull

Major water receding again: Ocean mysteriously disappears in Brazil and anomalous tides in Chile

http://strangesounds.org/2017/08/major-water-receding-again-ocean-mysteriously-disappears-in-brazil-video.html

cliff high talks of this at the 20 min and some seconds mark 

5 people like this

Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage

Sept. 19, 2019             Michelle Kaske   Alexander Lopez

Governor warns flood-zone residents their lives are in danger
Island orders rationing of already scarce basic necessities
"Two weeks ago, Puerto Rico was spared a devastating hit when Hurricane Irma ripped up the Caribbean. This time, it may not be so lucky.

The bankrupt island, already contending with the aftermath of a storm that left as much as $1 billion of damage and hundreds of thousands still without power, faces even more upheaval with Hurricane Maria set to hit as soon as Tuesday night. The government ordered rationing of basic necessities, including water and batteries, although those items were already gone from some San Juan store shelves as residents prepared for what could be the worst storm for the U.S. territory in decades."

-999x-999.gif

Hurricane Maria heading west on Sept. 19.Source: NOAA

“If you are in a flood zone or in a wood house, your life is in danger,” Governor Ricardo Rossello said during a press conference Monday in San Juan. “There has never been an event like this in our history in the last 100 years. Our call is for all citizens to move to a safe place.”

snip

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-19/puerto-rico-faces-hurricane-maria-after-irma-s-1-billion-damage

I have been watching this hurricane all day via this site  

https://earth.nullschool.net/#current/wind/surface/level/orthographic=-64.00,28.00,338/loc=-65.244,18.111

At NO point today has it shown to be a Cat 5.  Right now, at it's most intense (red) point, it is saying it's at 139 kmh, at 1000 ft which is 86.3706 mph which in turn is just a tad over a Cat 1, which requires at least 74 mph winds, and at the surface it's 114 kmh or 70.8363 mph or not even a Cat 1 .  It's not even showing anywhere as big in size as Jose, so what the heck is going on?  In any case, I wish everyone in either case, safety. 

3 people like this