T

Alternative Cancer Cures

211 posts in this topic

Reader, link: "4 Tbsp. a Day and Cancer is Gone: Bulgarian Scientist Reveals the Most Powerful Homemade Remedy"

Posted By: hobie [send E-Mail]

Date: Saturday, 14-May-2016 15:02:24

(Thanks, R. :)

Reader R. sends us this link:

=====

4 Tbsp. a Day and Cancer is Gone: Bulgarian Scientist Reveals the Most Powerful Homemade Remedy

http://www.riseearth.com/2016/05/4-tbsp-day-and-cancer-is-gone-bulgarian.html

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=46874

5 people like this

There is mention of Selenium and a cancer cure/prevention.  NexEd  was one.  I take sodium selenate (animal drench  5mg/litre) and use .05ml which I calculate gives me 500mg.  I get some from food and other suppliments so figure about 600mg /day.  Sodium selenate has an added safety factor in that it is very soluble so you pee out any excess.  I weigh 200lbs/100kg.. perhaps adjust if you are small.

If you have cancer I have read that 1000mcg is recommended.

I also learned that you need to keep iodine in ballance with selenium.  This is a big discussion with Thyroid patients.http://www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=2123839     but the two can deplete each other.  I used to take a few drops of Lugols 2.5%  iodine solution, but I read of people taking 12mg...like dropper fulls... and I decided that this was the way to go.  So I now take HEAPS of iodine and mix with apple cider vinegar to kill the metallic taste.

Do your own research.. but I am a believer that both these minerals are WAY under dosed.  The RDAs are a joke.  IMHO... 

Some people do react to high intakes... so watch out for reactions.  I had none.

7 people like this

I recently went to a field day at an Olive orchard.  The owner invited us to take branches of leaves off his Manzanillo variety trees to make tea.  It is considered to be very health promoting  ( cancer cure/prevent).   http://www.healthyandnaturalworld.com/health-benefits-of-olive-leaf-extract/  .  Manzanillo is the BEST.. gives the highest yield of the good stuff.   Tho any olive will give some.

I have done some research and decided to make an alcohol extraction from the leaves.   http://www.about-olive-leaf-extract.com/extract-of-olive-leaf.html    Cures every disease known to man  :rolleyes:  but seems useful against difficult virus diseases  ( there is a virus theory of cancer ).   Worth a try.. once you have a big  Manzanillo tree you have an unlimited supply of a potent medicine.

10 people like this

Scientists Find Fruit In Australia Capable Of Killing Cancer, Mainstream Media Stays Silent

Sept. 25, 2016

Ivan Stamenkovic

"“The compound works by three ways essentially: it kills the tumour cells directly, it cuts off the blood supply and it also activates the body’s own immune system to clean up the mess that’s left behind.”

AustralianRainforest.jpg

"Already, 1 in 2 people is expected to develop cancer in their lifetimes. That’s 50% of all humans on Earth. If a potential cure was found, one would expect to see it broadcasted on every mainstream media site, correct? Unfortunately, that’s not the world we live in. Regardless, this recent discovery is worth knowing about and passing along to others.

According to ABC News, an eight-year-long study led by Dr. Glen Boyle, from the QIMR Berghofer medical research institute in Brisbane, has confirmed that a compound in a rare berry which grows exclusively in Australia is capable of killing tumors. The flushed berry, also known as the Hylandia dockrillii, has a unique compound called EBC-46 that kills head and neck tumors as well as melanomas. In approximately 75% of the cases, says Dr. Boyle, the cancer cells did NOT come back.

He Explains:

“There’s a compound in the seed – it’s a very, very complicated process to purify this compound and why it’s there in the first place, we don’t know. The compound works by three ways essentially: it kills the tumour cells directly, it cuts off the blood supply and it also activates the body’s own immune system to clean up the mess that’s left behind.” 

snip

http://countercurrentnews.com/2016/09/scientists-find-fruit-australia-capable-killing-cancer-mainstream-media-stays-silent/#

Super-effective cancer-fighting berry discovered growing in Australia

Oct. 7, 2014

cancer-berry_1024.jpg

"Scientists have discovered that a berry found exclusively in Far North Queensland has amazing cancer-fighting properties. And human trials have already been approved.

A team of Australian researchers led by Glen Boyle from the QIMR Berghofer Medical Research Institute in Brisbane, Queensland, has just completed an eight-year study to find that a compound in a berry growing in Far North Queensland can kill face and neck tumours, plus melanomas on the skin.

The berry comes from the blushwood tree (Hylandia dockrillii), which is a rainforest-dwelling variety known for centuries by local indigenous communities as having fast-acting medicinal properties. Now a drug has been manufactured using a compound found in the berry, and it’s so far been used on 300 animals, including cats, dogs, horses, and Tasmanian devils, who were afflicted with different kinds of superficial tumours."
snip
8 people like this

Ginger May Treat Cancer Better Than Chemo (Without Any Side Effects)

from September 30, 2015

ginger-stronger-than-chemo - ginger-bbc hit

"Cancer is one of the greatest health issues facing humanity. It’s estimated that, in the United States alone, nearly 600,000 people will die from some form of cancer this year. And despite the massive proliferation of cancer research and treatment development, incidence continues to rise sharply.

Doctors argue that the cancer survival rate is increasing too, but this could simply be attributed to the rising misdiagnosis of malignant tumors (when a patient “survives” a misidentified benign tumor that wasn’t a danger to them in the first place, the cancer “cure” rate becomes skewed). The unfortunate reality is that mainstream medicine is not making significant progress in the fight against cancer.

This lack of success stems from a simple fact: Western medicine focuses on symptoms rather than root causes. While such short-sided techniques can be incredibly useful in a pinch, they nearly always fail in the long run—they often win battles, only to lose the war.

snip

In the case of cancer, the “battles” are the physical tumors. Mainstream medicine’s tools of choice—radiation, chemotherapy, and surgery—are fairly adept at “winning battles” by inhibiting the growth of tumors. But they fail to address the underlying currents that affect the direction of the “war”—like systemic inflammation and oxidative stress, nutrient deficiency, metabolic and hormonal imbalance, and the existence of cancer stem cells (CSC’s).

The key to success is to create an internal environment that strongly discourages the growth of new cancer cells, and to clear current cancer cells by targeting CSC’s, which can be thought of as the “leaders” of the colonies.

While most cancer research has yet to focus on lifestyle-oriented methods for creating an uninhabitable environment for cancer cells, scientists are at least realizing the importance of targeting CSC’s. These advanced cells have a huge influence on the overall growth of tumors, and have the uncanny ability to regenerate and differentiate into new colonies as soon as old ones have been killed off. Worst of all, CSC’s are incredibly resistant to nearly all conventional methods of killing cancer cells, and the new tumors into which they differentiate are often far stronger than the original colonies.

Collateral damage

Even the most powerful chemotherapy drugs and forms of radiation therapy have demonstrated insignificant efficacy against CSC’s. The viable solution, from the perspective of this treatment system, is to pump patients full of increasingly stronger, larger doses of drugs and radiation. In some cases, this approach does destroy a greater number of cancer cells, but this victory comes at a terrible price: the body’s normal cells are decimated in the process, leaving the entire system frail and open to recolonization by treatment-resistant CSC’s.

For this reason, an increasing number of health advocates believe conventional cancer treatments to be barbaric and outdated. Researchers manage to distance themselves from the horrid effects of radiation and chemotherapy by running tests on experimental models rather than living systems, but the deleterious effects of these treatments upon actual cancer patients is clear to see.

The models used to study cancer treatments include monolayers (which are 1-dimensional cancer cell models that show granular interaction but fail to provide a picture of how the whole system works) and spheroids (which are 3-dimensional, more true-to-life models of cancer colonies and their underlying CSC’s). While the leading chemotherapy drugs have been shown to be quite effective when applied to monolayers, their positive effect is negligible when applied to spheroids.

Luckily, researchers have been opening their minds to the cancer-treating potential of functional foods. Ginger is the new star in the alternative cancer treatment scene, and a recent study suggests that it’s up to four orders of magnitude more effective at targeting cancer and its CSC’s."

snip  

http://naturalmentor.com/ginger-treats-cancer-better-than-chemo/

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0137614

5 people like this

Here's justification, just in case you needed it, for considering/using alternative cures.

Chemotherapy may spread cancer and trigger more aggressive tumours, warn scientists

July 5, 2017    Sarah Knapton

"Chemotherapy could allow cancer to spread, and trigger more aggressive tumours, a new study suggests.
Researchers in the US studied the impact of drugs on patients with breast cancer and found medication increases the chance of cancer cells migrating to other parts of the body, where they are almost always lethal.
Around 55,000 women are diagnosed with breast cancer in Britain every year and 11,000 will die from their illness.
Many are given chemotherapy before surgery, but the new research suggests that, although it shrinks tumours in the short term, it could trigger the spread of cancer cells around the body.
It is thought the toxic medication switches on a repair mechanism in the body which ultimately allows tumours to grow back stronger. It also increases the number of ‘doorways’ on blood vessels which allow cancer to spread throughout the body.

Dr George Karagiannis, of the Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, New York, found the number of doorways was increased in 20 patients receiving two common chemotherapy drugs.
He also discovered that in mice with breast cancer chemotherapy increased the number of cancer cells circulating the body and in the lungs.
Dr Karagiannis said women could be monitored during chemotherapy to check if cancer was starting to circulate and doorways were emerging.  
“One approach would be to obtain a small amount of tumour tissue after a few doses of preoperative chemotherapy,” he said.
“If we observe that the markers scores are increased we would recommend discontinuing chemo and having surgery first, followed by post-operative chemo. We are currently planning more extensive trials to address the issue."

snip

http://archive.is/UFQa2     archived from the Telegraph today 7/5/17 or here

http://thetruthdivision.com/2017/07/cancer-treatment-field-in-complete-panic-after-discovering-chemo-makes-cancer-spread/

tx Reddwolf

On the subject of Chemo, had a friend with cancer, on Chemo. He was told they had to be very careful not to spill it anywhere, because it would eat through anything. Meaning the furniture or floor. So tell me now, considering that, why would you allow them to put this poison directly into your blood stream?

6 people like this

Should put flashing lights on this one to get attention, makes absolute sense!

'Remarkable' therapy beats terminal breast cancer

June 4, 2018            James Gallagher

"The life of a woman with terminal breast cancer has been saved by a pioneering new therapy, say US researchers.

It involved pumping 90 billion cancer-killing immune cells into her body.

Judy Perkins had been given three months to live, but two years later there is no sign of cancer in her body.

The team at the US National Cancer Institute says the therapy is still experimental, but could transform the treatment of all cancer.

Judy - who lives in Florida - had spreading, advanced breast cancer that could not be treated with conventional therapy.

She had tennis ball-sized tumours in her liver and secondary cancers throughout her body.

She told the BBC: "About a week after [the therapy] I started to feel something, I had a tumour in my chest that I could feel shrinking.

"It took another week or two for it to completely go away."

She remembers her first scan after the procedure when the medical staff "were all very excited and jumping around".

It was then she was told that she was likely to be cured.

Now she's filling her life with backpacking and sea kayaking and has just taken five weeks circumnavigating Florida."

snip

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-44338276

2 people like this

Deadly Australian funnel-web spiders can also kill melanoma cancer cells, study shows

Rachel Riga      Oct. 5, 2018

snip   image

"Australian funnel-web spiders are among the most deadly arachnids in the world, and researchers have now discovered they can even be used to kill certain cancer cells.

The QIMR Berghofer Medical Research Institute study found peptide — extracted from the venom gland of the Darling Downs funnel-web spider and chemically synthesised — has anti-cancer properties that can kill melanoma cancer cells in humans and stop them spreading.

The compound, which also proved highly effective at treating Tasmanian devil facial tumour cells, could form the basis of new cancer treatments.

Queensland lead researcher Dr Maria Ikonomopoulou said the peptide was tested in laboratory experiments against a similar compound from a Brazilian spider, and she was shocked it had such a profound effect.

"It's very exciting," she said.

"We found the Australian funnel-web spider peptide was better at killing melanoma cancer cells and stopping them from spreading, and it also didn't have a toxic effect on healthy skin cells."

snip

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-10-06/peptide-from-spider-venom-killing-melanoma-cells/10344588

1 person likes this

Secrets of mighty cancer killing virus unlocked

University of Otago researchers have used high-resolution electron microscopy images to reveal how an anti-cancer virus interacts with tumor cells, increasing its potential to save lives.

Seneca Valley Virus (SVV), a newly discovered virus which infects cancer cells but not normal tissue, has become a main research project in the laboratory of DrMihnea Bostina, Academic Director of Otago’s OMNI Electron Microscopy unit and senior lecturer in the Department of Microbiology and Immunology.

He hopes the results from this latest study, published in PNAS Latest Articles, will help to develop the virus for clinical use.

Working with researchers from Japan’s Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology, the group used cryo-electron microscopy to capture thousands of images of the virus bound to its receptor, using them to reconstruct a high resolution structure of the complex.

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/SC1810/S00093/secrets-of-mighty-cancer-killing-virus-unlocked.htm

1 person likes this

NIR-PIT: The Light Frequency Treatment That Will Kill Off  Cancer Cells in Just 1 Day

Though this treatment is not "alternative" as we imagine but it will write off the nasty treatments we have been enduring for ages from chemo therapy.

It's approved by FDA for the 1st trials in April 2015, currently going into the 2nd trials. Original paper was published back in 2011.

https://www.cancer.gov/news-events/cancer-currents-blog/2016/photoimmunotherapy-cancer

Coupling this technique with iPS cell techniques can eradicate the problem of skin film transfers etc, this can go wide range of cancer-prevention process.

I was told by alien friends back several years ago that there would be lots of acutely helpful health treatments would become available for the Humanity soon, and I guess this is one of them.

1 person likes this