Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
breezy

What ARE the Strange noises EARTH is making..??

165 posts in this topic

Thanks for posting the above about the strange noise heard in southern Sweden.  I live in southern Norway (Kristiansand) and remember hearing an explosion and felt the vibration through my feet one Sunday afternoon.  It wasn't as strong as to rattle any dishes, but it was definitely a 'boom' and some crackle and didn't last very long.

I checked outside and there was nothing to signify that an explosion had taken place and it was also difficult to know which direction the sound had come from.  I also remember thinking that day, "Norwegians don't work on a Sunday!  What the hell was that?" and forgot all about it, until I read the story above... hence why I decided to write a little something here.

Damn, I really wish I could recall exactly which Sunday it was now, but it was definitely in August 2012.  I know it was a warm day as the windows were open and I walked around bare footed around the house (typical Aussie!)  8)

If I hear an explosion again in future.... I'll make a note of exactly the time and date, ensure that no scheduled explosions were to take place, and then share it on this thread. :)

Strange Hum Keeping West Seattle Awake (audio of sound!) - Sep. 6, 2012

Strange Hum Keeping West Seattle Awake (audio of sound!) - Sep. 6, 2012

Published on Sep 6, 2012 by Sheilaaliens

http://sheilaaliens.net/?p=1110 HEAR THE SOUND: http://westseattleblog.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/duwamish-noise.m4a

"Julie Schickling stood out on her porch in West Seattle just after midnight because she couldn't explain what she was hearing. So she recorded the sound (link above).

"It gets high and lower, and goes away, then comes back," said Schickling.

Some of her neighbors report being shaken out of bed by the low rumble, also described as a growl. In fact, as many people you talk with is about how many different words you heard to describe it.

"It is kind of creepy," Kay Kirkpatrick, the West Seattle resident said of the sound. "It creeps you out a little bit."

The neighboring large industries say they aren't to blame.

Then what is? Something the City of Seattle is looking into."

HERE IS THE EXPLANATION...

Fish Mating Call Blamed For Loud Humming Sound In West Seattle

"SEATTLE (CBS Seattle) – A fish mating call is being blamed for causing a loud, ominous humming sound that is keeping a portion of West Seattle residents awake at night.

Some have even reportedly been jarred from sleep by the low rumble, sometimes described as a growl, accompanying it.

But the Marine Biology program at the University of Washington may have solved the mystery of."

Read this story here

http://seattle.cbslocal.com/2012/09/07/fish-mating-call-blamed-for-loud-humming-sound-in-west-seattle/

Jawhar taluka experiences heavy rains, loud noises and 'tremors'

from Sept. 3, 2012

PTI

Thane

"Heavy rains washed away a culvert at Takav in Chelavali region of Palghar taluka as people residing near rivers and creeks here shifted to safer locations, the district control room said.

Meanwhile, geological experts visited Jawhar Monday to study so called "tremors" in the area and submit their report to the collector directly"

"The Thane district additional collector Ashok Shingare told PTI that told this correspondent that the intensity of loud sounds were on the rise causing concern among citizens.

Seismologists from IMB Mumbai and Pune as well other experts will also be visiting Jawhar on Tuesday to study the situation, he said.

For the past ten days, Jawhar town's residents have been running out of their houses after hearing mysterious loud sounds like 'tremors' throughout the day on Monday."

read more at..

http://www.hindustantimes.com/India-news/Maharashtra/Jawhar-taluka-experiences-heavy-rains-loud-noises-and-tremors/Article1-924042.aspx

Fish Mating Call Blamed For Loud Humming Sound In West Seattle

sounds like swamp gas!

It never fails to amaze me, UFO's don't exist because it's just to fantastic and unreal, but Fish Mating sounds keep people awake at night.............Oh really!

I think we are hearing time moving......

;)

Perhaps they're birthing pains. But, what's in the womb?  ???

Her core?  ???

from the article:

Our Earth Mother is in labor to birth Her Core-Egg as She has done in previous Purification cycles (also occurring in the other worlds of our system). As explained in Earth Mother our Womb of Life:

"...As earlier discussed, our Earth Mother is now in labor to birth Her Core. The cradle of the changes in the world’s climate is the Weddell Sea in West Antarctica. The Weddell Sea is the Earth’s yoni (birth canal), the point where Her Core will come out. So understandably there is a lot of activity going on under the Weddell Sea floor as the Earth’s time to give birth draws nearer.

Link: http://skycypher.newsvine.com/_news/2010/03/07/3987729-earth-mother-our-womb-of-life

Strange Roaring Sound

October 7, 2012

Published on Oct 7, 2012 by 0ToolingAround0

"The time was about 1:30 in the morning and this noise had already been going for a while. I decided to see if our camera could pick up the audio. Not sure what it is but I got in trouble last fall when I heard this noise every night and tried to go find where it was coming from. It sounds like it's coming from the sky and this time its twice as loud as it was last fall. I know it sounds mechanical in nature but almost sounds like some machine is flying in the sky but just hovering. And when the noise gets louder the wind picks up also. Recorded in northwest Louisiana. The sound is it's most intense starting @ 5:20"

You can hear the sounds quite clearly...I think it's interesting...considering it's Louisiana..

UPDATE: Small underground explosion in Wausau

October 11, 2012

By Emily Neubauer, Multimedimedia reporter.

WAUSAU (WAOW) -

A small explosion on Wausau's west side caused dozens to evacuate Thursday night.

Fire officials say a fire started underground near the La Quinta Inn. That caused the power to go out, and dozens of hotel guests had to find another place to stay.

It all started with a bang.

"When it built up enough pressure in there it popped those lids off," Doug Beula, Wausau Fire Battalion Chief said.

Authorities say a fire started underground in a utility vault located between the La Quinta Inn and Furniture and Appliance Mart. The fire caused an explosion, which caused three manhole covers to soar more than 12 feet into the air.

"It's all electrical components that were in there, of some type," Beula said.

Fire officials say when they arrived on scene the fire was still burning. So, they immediately closed down nearby streets.

"We took readings with gas meters and found no sign of flammable gases," Beula said.

Authorities say the fire was put out within a half hour. But, the explosion caused some nearby businesses, like La Quinta, to lose power.

"The lady said we had five minutes to get our stuff and get out," La Quinta guest David McCrary said.

Dozens of hotel guests, including McCrary, had to evacuate. Many headed to the Super 8, but not before packing up their belongings by the light of just a flashlight.

"We took turns holding the flashlight for each other and we tried to get all of our stuff together," McCrary said.

Managers at La Quinta Inn had no comment. Authorities are still trying to determine what caused the fire. They say no one was hurt.

WPS crews are still on scene, trying to restore power."

http://www.waow.com/story/19799780/small-underground-explosion-in-wausau

Underground explosion in Glens Falls damages buildings

October 11, 2012

Short in electrical line blamed

"

GLENS FALLS -- An underground explosion in downtown Glens Falls early Thursday closed Centennial Circle and damaged a number of buildings, sending flames shooting 10 feet or more from manholes on Ridge Street.

No injuries were reported, but the 6:45 a.m. explosion was felt at a number of businesses around Ridge, Glen and Warren streets and as far away as Cherry Street several blocks away. Traffic was shut down in downtown for more than three hours.

National Grid determined a short in an electrical line was to blame.

Businesses and apartments on Ridge Street from the circle to City Hall were evacuated, as were several businesses on Warren next to the circle. St. Mary’s-St Alphonsus Regional Catholic School was closed because of the problem.

Glens Falls Fire Chief James Schrammel said several buildings had basement or facade damage -- including broken windows -- from the force of the explosions, and high carbon monoxide levels that apparently stemmed from a fire prompted the evacuations."

snip

"“It blew up probably eight to 10 times,” he said. “Manhole covers were flying into the air and flames were shooting out of them. I actually thought we were in a movie.”

“The manhole cover blew three or four feet and the flames were probably 15 to 20 feet,” said Water and Sewer Department employee Chad Dezalia, who shot a cellphone video of the flames.

Glen Street resident Ashley Dutcher said she was awakened by the blast, and looked out a window to Centennial Circle and saw smoke emanating from manholes before a second explosion and fire occurred.

“It rattled the whole building,” she said. “I looked out and saw a whole bunch of smoke and flames.”

http://poststar.com/news/local/underground-explosion-in-glens-falls-damages-buildings/article_3231e1be-139b-11e2-a498-0019bb2963f4.html

Gee, does anyone recall hearing about underground explosions in say NYC  where the manhole covers blew into the air??? in the last year or so???  I sure do..

Wellington 'hum' becomes nationwide obsession

October 11, 2012

Wellington-2-1200.jpg?width=460

"By Lloyd Burr

News of the ‘Wellington hum’ has reverberated across the country with the local council inundated with calls on theories about the phenomenon.

The Wellington City Council says calls have flooded in since the noise was first reported in parts of the city three days ago.

The cause of the noise is still unknown but council spokesperson Clayton Anderson says there are several theories floating around.

“We’ve had around 20 phone calls and got around a dozen emails from around New Zealand from people speculating what it is,” he says.

One theory is that the Wellington sewerage pump station is reverberating through the pipes into people’s house.

Another caller said the work being carried out on the Mt Victoria Tunnel ventilation shaft could be producing a low-pitched hum.

The most bizarre theory was from a man convinced Daleks – fictional mutant aliens from the TV series Doctor Who – had surrounded the city.

Read whole story here...

http://www.3news.co.nz/Wellington-hum-becomes-nationwide-obsession/tabid/423/articleID/272369/Default.aspx

They should have asked me...I think the kissing/mating fish from Seattle went walkabout to New Zealand.... :D

Ground Shakes, Possible Sonic Boom in S. Jersey

People are reporting they felt the ground shake in several counties in South Jersey. The USGS is checking to see if this could have been a sonic boom

Lauren DiSanto

October 20, 2012

"People are reporting they felt the ground shake Saturday morning in South Jersey.

The U.S. Geological Survey and the National Weather Service are not reporting an earthquake in the area. However, there is speculation it could be a sonic boom, according to the USGS.

•What is a Sonic Boom?

Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst spokesman Pascual Flores told NBC News on Saturday, "There currently is no training of any type that would have resulted in today's incident."

The New Jersey National Guard last weekend conducted artillery-fire training that it told the public about in advance.

New Jersey residents in Atlantic, Cape May, Ocean, Salem and Camden County are chattering about what they felt, what they heard and when it happened."

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Possible-Sonic-Boom-in-S-Jersey-175074621.html

Wellington 'hum' becomes nationwide obsession

October 11, 2012

Wellington-2-1200.jpg?width=460

"By Lloyd Burr

News of the ‘Wellington hum’ has reverberated across the country with the local council inundated with calls on theories about the phenomenon.

The Wellington City Council says calls have flooded in since the noise was first reported in parts of the city three days ago.

The cause of the noise is still unknown but council spokesperson Clayton Anderson says there are several theories floating around.

“We’ve had around 20 phone calls and got around a dozen emails from around New Zealand from people speculating what it is,” he says.

One theory is that the Wellington sewerage pump station is reverberating through the pipes into people’s house.

Another caller said the work being carried out on the Mt Victoria Tunnel ventilation shaft could be producing a low-pitched hum.

The most bizarre theory was from a man convinced Daleks – fictional mutant aliens from the TV series Doctor Who – had surrounded the city.

Read whole story here...

http://www.3news.co.nz/Wellington-hum-becomes-nationwide-obsession/tabid/423/articleID/272369/Default.aspx

They should have asked me...I think the kissing/mating fish from Seattle went walkabout to New Zealand.... :D

20 phone calls, I don't call that a nationwide obsession

You know, Blue ET...you are correct that is a bit of sensationalism going on there, but basically....I posted it, because of the Seattle hum...you know the mating fish story we had...figured you guys got a visit from those same fishes...LOL...come on now..you missed the 12 emails....so now we have 32 contacts...does that count???

Mysterious booms rock Verde Valley

Dec. 4, 2012

By Scott Davis

'COTTONWOOD, AZ (CBS5) -

Jean Swesey was doing homework with her son in Cottonwood when it happened.

"It was a whole series of booms," Swesey said. "Up to six or seven. It was fast, it went loud. We were quiet and then my daughter down the hall screams really loud, ‘Did you hear that?' I sat there for a second and I heard another set."

Swesey wasn't alone. Residents in communities in and around Verde Valley and as far as Flagstaff called 911 or their police and fire departments to report the strange booming sounds.

"It sounded like thunder, but underground," Swesey said. "Like muffled thunder. And all the dogs in the neighborhood, all of them that were outside all started barking at once."

Read story here

http://www.kpho.com/story/20263184/mysterious-booms-rock-verde-valley

Did You Hear ‘Frightening’ Loud Booms Tuesday Night?

By Jessica Hamlin

"An Altadena resident shared that she heard loud “frightening” boom sounds consistently throughout Tuesday night but the Altadena Sheriff’s Station has no report of anything happening. Did you hear or see anything?

Was your Tuesday night disturbed by the sounds of loud booms? It was for one Altadena resident, who told Patch via email that she heard these mystery sounds all night:

I live in NW Altadena near Lincoln & Loma Alta Dr & on last evening, Tuesday - Dec 4, 2012, I kept hearing 'loud boom' sounds every 10-15 minutes. These sounds continued all night - very frightening - I called the Sheriff's Dept to report it - I never found out what this noise was. Did anyone else hear this and do you know what it was? I know that street lights are being put up on the corner of Altadena Dr & Lincoln."

http://altadena.patch.com/articles/loud-booming-sounds-altadena-tuesday-night-december-4th-altadena-sheriff-s-station

Loud Booms Heard Across Texoma Has Confirmed Cause

Dec 5, 2012

Erin Conrad

"Texoma--  KTEN has had hundreds of reports of loud explosions and the ground shaking in seven counties from north Texas to southern Oklahoma.

People tell us, they felt shaking and heard a loud boom just after eight this morning, and then again a little after two this afternoon.

Reports range from Cooke County to Love County, Carter, Johnston, Murray, Pontotoc and even Marshall County.

http://www.kten.com/story/20271784/loud-booms-heard-across-texoma-has-confirmed-cause

Explosion investigation comes up empty

Dec. 4, 2012

By Courtney Caligiuri

Field Reporting by Sean Daly

"BARRINGTON, R.I. (WPRI) -- While authorities still do not know the source, residents are sticking to their story saying they heard a large explosion coming from Narragansett Bay Monday night.

Reports of the phantom boom kept crews busy in both Barrington and Warwick after residents reported hearing the strange disruption around 11:30 p.m.

“I was downstairs in my basement, I have small windows, and I was able to see a flash of light and it was basically the biggest explosion I’ve ever heard in my whole life,” said Mark Etheridge, an eyewitness who lives near Narragansett Bay in Barrington.

"It shook the windows and made my neighbors alert too. The only way to describe it was like a single loud 'boom' noise that sounded somewhat like an explosion," said an Eyewitness News viewer via ReportIt."

http://www.wpri.com/dpp/news/local_news/east_bay/explosion-heard-on-bay-nothing-found

I expect the cavers (see Steven Kelley presentation on the underground base beneath the Getty Museum on this) are making more tunnels and caves.

We shouldn't feel outraged over being screwed to the floorboards to fund such activities.  Those poor misguided sods are going to have Greys as their progeny in time to come.  We ought to feel sorry for them - they really don't appreciate how foolish they are.

More Loud Booms Reported In GA; Reports In Other U.S. Cities Too

More Loud Booms Reported In GA; Reports In Other U.S. Cities Too

More Mysterious Loud Booms Reported In The CSRA

Dec 12 2012

Randy Key

"Augusta, GA --

There has been more reported mystery booms reported in the CSRA.

Columbia County Emergency Management Agency director Pam Tucker tells WJBF News Channel 6, there have been widespread reports of the booms during the last 24 hours. Tucker describes the reports as booms which sound like "explosions or thunder".

Tucker says officials still do not know the cause of the booms, but she says the reports are widespread, "coming from areas all over the CSRA".

http://www2.wjbf.com/news/2012/dec/12/more-mysterious-loud-booms-reported-csra-ar-51578

Columbia County Booms Continue To Baffle Community

Dec 13, 2012

Video to watch and then this said

"Columbia County residents are stumped over the origin of a mysterious series of loud, wall-rattling booms that have been shaking their eardrums -and homes- several times over the last few weeks."

http://www2.nbc26.tv/news/2012/dec/12/columbia-county-booms-continue-baffle-community-ar-5159387/

Residents Share Theories on Last Night's Big Bang

More booming and shaking in Utah, Wyoming, S. Carolina, Massachutsettes'

Many  residents of Pleasant Ridge Mobile Home Park just off Bergdolt Road heard the big bang and were among the first to call 911.  Possibly hundreds of people from Northeast Evansville to Spencer County were woken up to the strange noise just before midnight

http://tristatehomepage.com/fulltext-news?nxd_id=575392

Booms & shaking reported Utah/Wyoming, Indiana, Massachusetts & ongoing in South Carolina! (Jan 8th)

They’re back: Unexplained ‘booming noises’ reported from South Carolina to California

Jan. 9, 2013

January 9, 2013 – CALIFORNIA    The loud explosion that jolted North Hollywood on Tuesday night remained a mystery the next morning, authorities said. An officer at the Los Angeles Police Department’s North Hollywood station said police searched the area for a half an hour Tuesday night but had no luck in determining what caused the sound. The officer said police received numerous calls about the noise. con't

MINNESOTA;  Salem and Marblehead police officers searched the area of Ocean Avenue early Saturday morning for evidence of what could have caused the large boom that prompted residents across the area to call 911. According to Sunday morning’s Salem police log, At 1:34 a.m., police received multiple calls regarding a “loud bang” on Ocean Avenue. They were unable to locate the source. con't

SOUTH CAROLINA;  Residents of Red Bank in Lexington County appear to have gotten a loud awakening Thursday morning as multiple reports indicate a loud booming noise in the area. WIS News 10 viewers poured onto our Facebook page this morning to report the sound. “What was the horrific boom in the Redbank area,” asked Lisa Russell Fields. cont'd

SALT LAKE CITY:  Hundreds of people from Weber County to Utah County, and some as far north as Rock Springs, Wyoming reported that they felt shaking or heard loud booms Tuesday night around 9 p.m. The FOX 13 Newsroom received several calls from concerned citizens about the phenomena shortly after 9 p.m., but the cause remains a mystery. Representatives for the University of Utah’s Seismograph stations said there was not an earthquake, ATK said they were not conducting any rocket tests, the Utah National Guard said they were not conducting any weapons or artillery training and Hill Air Force Base said they did not have any planes in the air after 6 p.m.  con't

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unexplained_boom

I now firmly believe that the booms and noises being heard, are the result of the earthquake and volcano noises coming from earth...that reverberate out into space, hit the chemtrail cover, and come back to earth all spread out...so they are heard in far more areas than just over where they originated from the earth.  Think of shaking a bottle of soda, and how it spews out of the bottle, in a straight upward motion, then hits the ceiling, spreading out, and falls back to the floor from the whole area it spread to when it hit the ceiling...is that a good enough picture for those needing a visual...those sounds are coming from the earth itself...can I prove it...nope...but it just makes sense to me..

Strange sounds scare Tennessee town

Jan. 27, 2013

By: John Albrecht, Jr

"Morristown, TN — Residents flooded the 911 emergency call center to report loud booms. City officials are clueless on where the mysterious sounds are resonating from.

On January 23, 2013, late in the evening, Hamblen County residents were startled when loud booms rattled their ears. Some people thought their homes were being broken into. The emergency call center was bombarded with concerned and disturbed citizens.

Hamblen County Sheriff Deputies could not find the source of the noises. Some authorities think that a cave beneath the Meadows subdivision collapsed.

The strange sounds echoed throughout the area and even had law enforcement officers baffled. Sheriff Deputy, Jim Standifer heard the booms. "It sounded like a hand grenade going off, then you could feel the ground vibrate the officer described."

http://www.examiner.com/article/strange-sounds-scare-tennessee-town

Mysterious loud boom heard & felt all over Tucson

By Dan Marries

Feb. 27, 2013

"TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) -

Something caused some shaking, rattling, and rolling over many parts of Tucson Wednesday night. It happened about 7:45 p.m.

snip

Capt. Adam Goldberg from Northwest Fire District says all the area fire departments received about 100 calls. The Tucson Fire Department says most of their calls came from the west side of Tucson.

Tom Peine with the Pima County Sheriff's Department tweeted, "We checked with variety of places to include mines, DMAFB, Pinal Army Nat. Guard, TIA, SW Gas, El Paso Gas, TEP/So far all negative."

Peine also tweeted, "calls reference "boom" seem to come from W of Campbell/from Pinal County line to northern Green Valley/still trying to determine source."

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/21419976/what-was-that-shook-tucson

tx Reddwolf

The big boom heard round the world (radio signals across the planet)

Parts of the Southwest USA heard a boom tonight that has been unexplained across 5 states. This boom lasted a few seconds but was not an earthquake, not a thunderstorm, not a mine/gas explosion nor meteorite/asteroid.

You may say well Rob I didn't hear it but can you hear radio waves under the signal of Telemetry data? This link below brings up an interesting signal heard on the radio waves at 7:48pm MST.  Take a look at all the stations across the world and see that ripple or jump in the signal like a heartbeat or earthquake across the airways.

http://www.liveweatherblogs.com/index.php?option=com_community&view=groups&task=viewdiscussion&groupid=545&topicid=22296&Itemid=179

Myserious Booms Investigation New York News Feb. 27th 2013

Feb. 27, 2013

HawkKeyDavisChannel

Published on Feb 27, 2013

With reports from all over the world of these strange booms, this has got to be the most honest and fair one that I'v seen come from of the mainstreem news. But what are these noises? Please leave a comment letting others know what you think and please respect other peoples comments. Eeryone has a right to their own opinion!. Thanks for watching here and be safe!

Western New York State residents baffled by mysterious ‘boom noises’

It was about midnight on a night last week when Randy Smith took his dog outside and for the third time this year, heard the mysterious booms. “Three times in a row I heard it,” Smith said. “It sounds as loud as a sonic boom. Maybe louder. As soon as it goes off, the dog starts growling and gets startled.” Smith and his father, Laverne Smith, live at 748 Lewiston Rd. (Route 77) and have been hearing the booms for nearly two years now. They cannot pinpoint the source of the noise. “You can’t tell what direction it’s coming from,”

5143f7cd8736e.preview-300.jpg

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2013/03/17/western-new-york-state-residents-baffled-by-mysterious-boom-noises/

Western New York State residents baffled by mysterious ‘boom noises’

It was about midnight on a night last week when Randy Smith took his dog outside and for the third time this year, heard the mysterious booms. “Three times in a row I heard it,” Smith said. “It sounds as loud as a sonic boom. Maybe louder. As soon as it goes off, the dog starts growling and gets startled.” Smith and his father, Laverne Smith, live at 748 Lewiston Rd. (Route 77) and have been hearing the booms for nearly two years now. They cannot pinpoint the source of the noise. “You can’t tell what direction it’s coming from,”

5143f7cd8736e.preview-300.jpg

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2013/03/17/western-new-york-state-residents-baffled-by-mysterious-boom-noises/

Just intuitively I seem to recall something about underground caverns... perhaps something or the gov is making bigger caverns to make underground spaces to live in :-X just in case... tongue in cheek.