Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
breezy

What ARE the Strange noises EARTH is making..??

165 posts in this topic

Perhaps these noises are the "music of the spheres" - celestial sounds which are normally physically imperceptible to the human ear. Perhaps they are now becoming perceptible?

The clockwork gearing used to propel celestial movements was known to the ancients. Aged astronomers saw creation's void through refined eyes, discerning the true nature of the universe. Pythagorus was the first to hear the Music of the Spheres, quickly teaching others to partake of the astral bounty. He knew the stars to be attached to crystal spheres revolving about the Earth. These heavenly spheres, eternally revolving, produce harmonious sounds only the truly inspired can hear.

Interrogate the Hand of Science. Knowingly give the signs, tokens and penalties of the initiated. This sure sign of awareness will allow you admission into the crystal spheres, where sound and light reign with tandem force. Within this realm the language of Adam is useless, mere guttural tones. Only the language of mathematics allows us to ascend through the spheres, rising to become one with God. Within the crystal spheres the zenith and nadir of our existence is laid bare.

Perceptible to the microphone of a video camera? I could sorta understand if everyone was hearing things that aren't really there, but it's quite another thing to have machinery start hearing things that aren't really there.

I haven't heard any wierd noises myself, but I keep seeing numbers all the time  now, and for me that's quite weird enough for the time being.

Here's an article suggesting that they are coming from the GWEN  towers

http://indianinthemachine.wordpress.com/2012/01/25/are-strange-sounds-heard-around-the-world-related-to-gwen-towers-often-disguised-as-neighbourhood-cell-phone-towers-indian-in-the-machine/

Please research GWEN towers, that are often disguised as cell phone towers that exist in many neighbourhoods. GWEN signals are very low, and they hug the ground… probably would rattle the windows of buildings when cranked up.

Unfortunately for us humans, ELF waves can penetrate almost anything. The U.S. Military has built a Ground Wave Emergency Network (GWEN) all over the U.S. with several hundred 300-500’ GWEN towers that broadcast a very-low-frequency wave (VLF) for mind control of the American public. A single GWEN tower can broadcast up to 300 miles in a 3600 circle. Plus 8 secret powerful ELF transmitters have been established and 3 of them operate on the west coast. 

The Illuminati Formula 6. The Use of Electricity & Electronics

http://www.whale.to/b/sp/6.html

More on GWEN at link

yes Cheetah, on some of those I agree...but...I still think there is validity to other people actually hearing sounds..where they live...I don't believe one guy over dubbing sounds is answering for all of the instances reported...

Strange noises reported around North Battleford

CTV Saskatoon

Date: Tuesday Jan. 24, 2012 6:44 PM CST

"There's been a lot of buzz over the last few weeks about strange sounds being heard in the atmosphere. People around the world and here at home have reported hearing some bizarre noises. The latest were recorded in the Battlefords last weekend. "

Ian Hamilton, North Battleford's mayor, says he can't explain it. "What I experienced was a scraping sound, like a snowplow."

read more at

http://saskatoon.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20120124/sas-noisesnorth-120124/20120124/?hub=Saskatoon

Rumblings in Sooke Sparks Mystery

January 25, 2012 by alee

VICTORIA – In the last 48 hours a number of people in Sooke have reported feeling powerful tremors that some believe are an earthquake.

“I heard what sounded like a freight train coming, that rumble, and it was very brief. My bed actually shifted,” one Sooke homeowner told CTV News.

Seismologists say there are no indications of an earthquake in the Sooke area and all calling the recent reports a mystery. "

read more at...

http://www.ctvvancouverisland.ca/2012/01/rumblings-in-sooke-sparks-mystery/

tx Reddwolf

Not everyone hears the same.;

Just like not everyone sees the same.

If you don't hear the sounds or see what is happening in the atmosphere.

Then it is not for you.

No right.

No wrong.

No good

No bad.

[move] :-*:-* :-*:-* :-*:-* :-*[/move]

Sounds From The Sky Could Be Natural Phenomena

Jan 30, 2012

waves_big.jpgghost theory.com

"Jean-Pierre St.-Maurice professor in Physics at the University of Saskatchewan is almost certain that the strange apocalyptic noises heard throughout the world are products of an environmental antennae. To clear it up a bit, professor St-Maurice says that these are not sound noises, but electromagnetic noise. Well actually, electromagnetic waves."

snip

"Ever since last year, more and more reports of the strange humming has been heard all across the globe. Unlike the Canadian hum, these reports do not include earth vibrations. Just the loud and ominous sounds that seem to come from the sky.

Professor St-Maurice thinks this is due to the Earth’s radiation belts or possibly the Aurora Borealis lights. To me, it sounds like he might be onto something."

snip

"Could these strange sounds be caused by the Earth falling into a great celestial alignment? Good or bad, it’s happening!"

http://www.ghosttheory.com/2012/01/30/13533

From George Ure's site today (I think the comments are from Clif High)

"...looks like an emp source meter in belgium has captured the 'wave' of the sounds as they appear and they are coming from the earth as a distorting wave through the granite. Thus the reason as to the 'where' that the sounds appear...over and in granite rocky outcropings or such geology. The idea is that the earth is shifting in space and the inner core is groaning relative to the mantle...so far no thoughts of a crustal shift, and no  neutrino's involved, just the whole  fucking planet moving....

This is  the planet moving into our new position relative to the sun. Good news for us, as we will have better gardens up here, but bad news for george ure as it will be very much more equitorial there. Plus i get near mediterreanan conditions (in a dozen years) here in the much more full puget sound.

wow the woo woo is flowing fast...."

http://urbansurvival.com/week.htm

Why are they being called apocalyptic noises? :'(

a·poc·a·lyp·tic? ?/??p?k??l?pt?k/  Show Spelled[uh-pok-uh-lip-tik]

predicting or presaging imminent disaster and total or universal destruction: the apocalyptic vision of some contemporary writers.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/apocalyptic

My stomach makes apocalyptic noises every day and it is not the end of my world, just normal reaction to either the things I put into the system or the lack of things in the system....

So what are we putting into the Earth system that could be upsetting it or what is already in the system that is upsetting it... or is it upset at all? She could be gurgling from being given something that is pleasurable for all we clever people know....

It could even be a normal cycle, if we had kept all the records throughout history instead of BURNING them from time to time we would have all our answers....

Might be the end of the world for the people sitting next to you though!

[move] :);D8) :P ;D:)[/move]

STRANGE SOUNDS IN SKY EXPLAINED BY SCIENTISTS

Saturday, 28 January 2012 09:17

"Mr. Khalilov, what is the nature of the unusual very low-pitched sounds reported by a great number of people in different parts of the planet since the summer of 2011? Many call them “The Sound of the Apocalypse”. Information about that comes from all over the world: US, UK, Costa Rica, Russia, Czech Republic, Australia, etc."

2.JPG

"We have analyzed records of these sounds and found that most of their spectrum lies within the infrasound range, i.e. is not audible to humans. What people hear is only a small fraction of the actual power of these sounds. They are low-frequency acoustic emissions in the range between 20 and 100 Hz modulated by ultra-low infrasonic waves from 0.1 to 15 Hz. In geophysics, they are called acoustic-gravity waves; they are formed in the upper atmosphere, at the atmosphere-ionosphere boundary in particular. There can be quite a lot of causes why those waves are generated: earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, hurricanes, storms, tsunamis, etc. However, the scale of the observed humming sound in terms of both the area covered and its power far exceeds those that can be generated by the above-mentioned phenomena.

In that case, what could be causing this humming in the sky?"

snip

"But you said that the cause of the "sky hum" can lie within Earth's core as well, what does it mean?"

"Intensification of the energy processes in the Earth's core can modulate the geomagnetic field which, through a chain of physical processes at the ionosphere - atmosphere boundary level, generates acoustic-gravity waves the audible range of which has been heard by people in the form of a frightening low-frequency sound in different parts of our planet."

"In both cases, even though the causes of acoustic-gravity waves are of a quite understandable geophysical nature, they are indicative of the expected significant increase in solar activity and the geodynamic activity of our planet. There is no doubt that processes in the core rule the internal energy of our planet, therefore, we should expect by the end of 2012 a sharp rise in strong earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, tsunamis and extreme weather events with peak levels in 2013 - 2014."

Read more at.....

http://geochangemag.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=142:strange-sounds-in-sky-explained-by-scientists-&catid=1:global-news&Itemid=9

tx Reddwolf

Strangely enough, or not so strange I guess, this was almost exactly what I was told to look out for after my 1989 adventure into the looking glass, a war in the sky would manifest in many ways, not only with strange weather conditions, new cloud formations I guess, etc, but in sounds and sights not seen or heard before, yes a war in sky and straight sounds coming from above us all seems to fit. I just stand amazed at all this, just as predicted by Zeena, I have to say they have been right all the way down the road from 1989 till now, so I guess what is to follow is this new evolutionary step that they also suggested would not be far behind all these strange manifestations. If that is so the next few years could be very interesting, as if the past few have not! 

Knock on the sky and listen to the sound.  ~Zen Saying

Here is an update for anyone following the strange noises heard in Windsor Ontario...

The news article can be found here:

http://news.sympatico.ca/oped/coffee-talk/international_noise_pollution_a_growing_concern/ceed8c50

International noise pollution a growing concern

31/01/2012 8:30:00 AM

by Monica Bugajski

Residents in Windsor, Ont. want an end to the persistent rumbling noises coming from across the border. Should the federal government step in over this issue of international noise pollution?

In February of 2011, residents of Windsor, Ontario heard a noise that sounded like an idling semi-trailer or train. To their dismay and annoyance, the sound didn't go away. In fact, it continued rumbling at intervals throughout the entire year, and this past weekend proved to be no exception. The low-frequency vibrations were so bad that many people thought there was an earthquake.

City Councilor Al Maghnieh has been at the forefront of the effort to halt the noise. He says that people in Windsor are both frustrated and  "demoralized," but he refuses to give up and urges residents not to as well.  Gary Grosse heads a Facebook group called the Windsor-Essex County Hum and together with his 800 members won't let the issue fall on deaf ears.

Natural Resources Canada was able to narrow down the source of the low-frequency hum, pinpointing its location to a one-square kilometer area of Zug Island in River Rouge, Michigan. However, the city of River Rouge is now refusing to spend any more money tracking down the actual source of the noise, and unfortunately, this news doesn't really come as a surprise.

Zug Island is an industrialized island close to Detroit. Not much is known about it except that it is home to a cluster of steel mills and is generally off limits to the public. I would imagine that it's going to cost someone a fair sum of money to put an end to whatever is making the noise, and it seems that whoever is responsible is making it as difficult as possible to be found.  In the past, surrounding neighborhoods have taken issue with free-floating rust colored dust and putrid odours that emanate from the island, but little was done in response. That said, I doubt that someone from the island will step forward and willingly put an end to the noise.

The fact remains that the noise is affecting the quality of life in Windsor, Ontario and something must be done. I can only imagine how infuriating and debilitating that kind of persistent sound is.  Noise pollution isn't just a nuisance; it's a real problem. It can cause sleep disruption, hypertension, and tinnitus (the perception of sound in the ear when there is no actual corresponding external sound). It's also a major cause of stress, which can result in other problems like aggression, depression, and the inability to focus in work or school.

Because the city of River Rouge is refusing to cooperate any further and because the residents of Windsor and its local government have exhausted their options, it's up to the Canadian government to step in and put an end to the international discord.

"International noise pollution"

LOL. Is that what they call it now.

"However, the city of River Rouge is now refusing to spend any more money tracking down the actual source of the noise, and unfortunately, this news doesn't really come as a surprise. "

Concerned my ass.

When I went to South America back in 2007 one task I need to do was listen to the stones with my hands and they would talk to me, this is by direct contact to some degree but it was also by vibration, when I was there I talked to some local shaman and musicians who told me they often visited the stones to play music to them and at times they would sing back to them, was this the start of the earth song that we now appear to be hearing all over the world, the shaman of South America told me this always happened before the return of the GODS !!!

Has this video been posted yet?

Pentagon Insiders: Anunnaki Returning to Destroy NWO & Free Humanity

TRANSCRIPT

"...a number of things that I've heard from people in the Pentagon...that the buzz word...the secret of secrets...in the Pentagon...is that the Sumerian gods are returning...and that's what they're referring to, is that whole area that appears there..." [pointing to Middle East on world map]

"Wow...can you repeat that again, just in case anybody missed it? The buzz word in...?

"Well, in the Pentagon, you know, in the military circles that are in the know about the cover-up here...the...they kind of in whispered tones talk about the 'return of the Sumerian gods', and they're talking about the...what we would call 'aliens' or 'fallen angels' returning to the middle East, into the old Sumer area."

"The Anunnaki."

"Well, could be..."

"One of Their other ancient names..."

The gods are returning, not invading.

They have started with a trickle of both random and carefully planned mass sightings. Soon the "event" will be upon us, and the Anunnaki will be returning en masse. We will meet our makers, we will meet our ancestors and the world will wake from the dream of orphanage to remember our parents, our guardians. These are not invaders. They have been coming here long before we existed and they are truly benevolent, unlike what television and movies program us to believe.

They exist. The elite humans of earth are not faking the existence of UFO's and aliens. However, their aim is to manipulate us to fear and hate the returning Gods rather than embrace them for who they truly are: our saviors.

For they will destroy the New World Order, as the gods oppose deception, they will come and destroy key military bases, especially underground bases and the elite-controlled earth governments will declare that we are being invaded, and that we are being warred upon.

But the truth is, that it will be the insidious international bankers who are being warred upon, and all of their puppet governments destroyed.

The power elite will be completely annihilated, and the meek - people like us - will inherit the earth.

Strange sounds in sky explained by scientists

Mr. Khalilov, what is the nature of the unusual very low-pitched sounds reported by a great number of people in different parts of the planet since the summer of 2011? Many call them "The Sound of the Apocalypse". Information about that comes from all over the world: US, UK, Costa Rica, Russia, Czech Republic, Australia, etc.

We have analyzed records of these sounds and found that most of their spectrum lies within the infrasound range, i.e. is not audible to humans. What people hear is only a small fraction of the actual power of these sounds. They are low-frequency acoustic emissions in the range between 20 and 100 Hz modulated by ultra-low infrasonic waves from 0.1 to 15 Hz. In geophysics, they are called acoustic-gravity waves; they are formed in the upper atmosphere, at the atmosphere-ionosphere boundary in particular. There can be quite a lot of causes why those waves are generated: earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, hurricanes, storms, tsunamis, etc. However, the scale of the observed humming sound in terms of both the area covered and its power far exceeds those that can be generated by the above-mentioned phenomena.

In that case, what could be causing this humming in the sky?

In our opinion, the source of such powerful and immense manifestation of acoustic-gravity waves must be very large-scale energy processes. These processes include powerful solar flares and huge energy flows generated by them, rushing towards Earth's surface and destabilizing the magnetosphere, ionosphere and upper atmosphere. Thus, the effects of powerful solar flares: the impact of shock waves in the solar wind, streams of corpuscles and bursts of electromagnetic radiation are the main causes of generation of acoustic-gravitation waves following increased solar activity.

Given the surge in solar activity as manifested itself in the higher number and energy of solar flares since mid-2011, we can assume that there is a high probability of impact of the substantial increase in solar activity on the generation of the unusual humming coming from the sky. It should be pointed out that solar activity began to rise sharply since early 2011, with its amplitude significantly higher than all forecasts given by a number of influential scientific institutions in 2010 and 2011. Meanwhile, the observed increase in solar activity is fully consistent with the forecast of the International Committee GEOCHANGE published in the Committee's Report in June 2010. If this growth rate of solar activity continues, its amplitude by the end of 2012 will be higher than the amplitude of 23rd solar cycle, and in 2013-2014 the solar activity will reach its peak the amplitude of which was predicted by us to be 1.5 - 1.7 times higher than the amplitude of the 23rd cycle.

But you said that the cause of the "sky hum" can lie within Earth's core as well, what does it mean?

There is one more possible cause of these sounds and it may lie at the Earth's core. The fact is that the acceleration of the drift of the Earth's north magnetic pole which increased more than fivefold between 1998 and 2003 and is at the same level today points to intensification of energy processes in the Earth's core, since it is processes in the inner and outer core that form the Earth's geomagnetic field. Meanwhile, as we have already reported, on November 15, 2011 all ATROPATENA geophysical stations which record three-dimensional variations of the Earth's gravitational field almost simultaneously registered a powerful gravitational impulse. The stations are deployed in Istanbul, Kiev, Baku, Islamabad and Yogyakarta, with the first and last one being separated by a distance of about 10,000 km. Such a phenomenon is only possible if the source of this emanation is at the Earth's core level. That huge energy release from the Earth's core at the end of the last year was some kind of a start signal indicating the transition of the Earth's internal energy into a new active phase.

Intensification of the energy processes in the Earth's core can modulate the geomagnetic field which, through a chain of physical processes at the ionosphere - atmosphere boundary level, generates acoustic-gravity waves the audible range of which has been heard by people in the form of a frightening low-frequency sound in different parts of our planet.

In both cases, even though the causes of acoustic-gravity waves are of a quite understandable geophysical nature, they are indicative of the expected significant increase in solar activity and the geodynamic activity of our planet. There is no doubt that processes in the core rule the internal energy of our planet, therefore, we should expect by the end of 2012 a sharp rise in strong earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, tsunamis and extreme weather events with peak levels in 2013 - 2014.

Watch the video

Thank you for your answers.

WOSCO International News Agency

www.wosco.org

BUMPED Breezy's post but from the original source..... ;D

For those  that can hear these "noises"...,

I expect them to get more frequent and more intense.

[move] :-*:-* :-*:-* :-*:-*[/move]

Perhaps they're birthing pains. But, what's in the womb?  ???

Cheetah9, i don't think we want to know ...  :-\

The Mudfish of Destiny

Sunday, February 19, 2012

by Whitley Streiber

"Beginning in March of 2011, people began posting videos on YouTube of odd sounds that seemed to have no source. I first became aware of them about a month ago, when Anne and I briefly heard one filling the air, a great roaring that died away as suddenly as it had begun. It was just enough to cause us to take notice, but we thought no more of it. A few days later, there was a reporter here interviewing me about Solving the Communion Enigma. The moment he came into the apartment, he asked what the strange noise was. He described it as a sound like a glass harp. We couldn't hear it at all. He adjusted his equipment, determined that it wasn't being picked up by his recorder, and completed the interview. Later, he wrote me that "the moment you closed the door behind me, the sound ceased."

"About that time, Linda Moulton Howe brought other instances of strange sounds to my attention, and began researching them. We have quite a good group of professionals to draw on, and they soon determined that, while some of the sounds were indeed unidentified, most of them were simply copies made by hoaxers. The unidentified sounds appeared to be mechanical in origin, but they came from so many different places in the world that it was hard to think that they would all have the same origin"

snip

We are like mudfish, this little band, tossed up onto a Permian shore, gasping and struggling in the last of the mud while the sun burns our backs and our eyes return a blurry vision of a vast and incomprehensible new world, and we struggle alone toward a destiny that will, in the end, be the destiny of all our species.

Read the whole article....here....

Read the original source: http://www.unknowncountry.com/journal/mudfish-destiny#ixzz1mycWTqeK

The Mudfish of Destiny

Sunday, February 19, 2012

by Whitley Streiber

snip

We are like mudfish, this little band, tossed up onto a Permian shore, gasping and struggling in the last of the mud while the sun burns our backs and our eyes return a blurry vision of a vast and incomprehensible new world, and we struggle alone toward a destiny that will, in the end, be the destiny of all our species.

Read the whole article....here....

Read the original source: http://www.unknowncountry.com/journal/mudfish-destiny#ixzz1mycWTqeK

Great article, Breezy; bit Leary about the dog reference but over all a great article.

In the end I guess its the waiting that really troubles us. Frontier bound one and all; manifest dreams and all that.

For those that are interested in this...

STARTS AT 1AM EST

COAST TO COAST AM THEME

Find Your Local Station

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/stations

TUNE IN ONLINE THOUSANDS OF FREE LOCAL STREAMING STATIONS

http://tunein.com/

http://WWW.COASTTOCOASTAM.COM

Unexplained Sounds

Date: 02-23-12

Host: George Noory

Guests: Linda Moulton Howe

Investigative reporter Linda Moulton Howe will discuss the large number of strange and unexplained horn-like sounds filling the air since March 2011 and the possible cause. She'll also talk about the increased number of dolphins stranded in Cape Cod & the New Jersey shore since January 2012.

VIDEO: Puna area on Hawaii Island shaken by mysterious force

Civil Defense says a number of agencies have no explanation for “quake” before 9 a.m.

Video by Daryl Lee

"PUNA, Hawaii: A noisy, unexplained shaking in the Puna area of Hawaii Island remains a mystery at this time, but it certainly has the area talking.

A number of people in a triangular area between Seaview Estates, Leilani Estates, and Black Sand Beach Subdivision  report hearing a thunder-like sound, or an explosion, and feeling the ground shake around 9 a.m. on Wednesday."

Read more and watch video at...

http://www.bigislandvideonews.com/2012/02/22/video-puna-area-on-hawaii-island-shaken-by-mysterious-force/

Residents booming with big bang theories

March 1, 2012

"SOUTHPORT, NC (WWAY) -- Big booms and shaking were felt along the North Carolina coast Tuesday that have some people worried. Now, folks are booming with big bang theories on what they say causes the mysterious rocking and rolling along the coast.

"Anything that can shake the houses, not just one or two houses, but a whole neighborhood and it can be heard from Southport to Bolivia and Sunset Harbor, it has to be something big," said Bolivia resident Erick Myles.

Folks across the Cape Fear say the mysterious booms are back and this time they seem stronger than ever. People say they had different experiences depending on where they were at the time."

11booms300.jpgwwaytv3 image

http://www.wwaytv3.com/2012/02/28/residents-booming-big-bang-theories