Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
breezy

What ARE the Strange noises EARTH is making..??

163 posts in this topic

I can recall hearing about strange noises being heard in different parts of the world, for years now.

I am going to put videos and news articles I can find on this strange phenomena..anyone can add to it,  or add their thoughts on what is going on..

from 2009  in Los Angeles...someone named Michael was asking yahoo answers what that strange noise, thudding, pounding boom was.  I am only using this as a reference point..as he didn't get a sensible answer from anyone..

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090909211354AAeze5X

STRANGE SOUNDS ALL AROUND THE WORLD  August 25, 2011

"Have you been noticing a rise on reported aerial visual and auditory anomalies? Weird sounds coming from the earth and sky seem to be reported from different countries throughout the past few years. As recently as this month, there have been a few reports from Canada and Ukraine in which people describe either strange mechanical sounds emanating from the skies or a combination of low rumbling and low frequency hums."  Lots of vids of the noises...on this site.

http://www.reality-choice.org/159/strange-sounds-all-around-the-world

Earth Moans, Whines, Rumbles and Groans Making Strange Sounds Around the World

Once again..lots of videos on this page...

http://ascendingstarseed.wordpress.com/2011/08/25/strange-sounds-heard-around-the-world/

What are they? Mysterious unexplained noises now being reported across the globe

"January 17, 2012 – World – A series of unexplained noises are being reported across the globe and the frequency of these events appear to be increasing. The sounds range in description from “bizarre and creepy” to “industrial and mechanical.” The sounds appear to be omni-directional and seem to have no single traced source of origin or horizontal source of degree graduation- leaving one with the impression they are coming from directly overhead or directly underneath the earth. The videos below are reports of the unexplained acoustic phenomenon. Are these sounds omens of an impending disaster, or the deep-churching in the Earth an indication the lithosphere is becoming unsettled, mistpouffers, or something else? You decide. – The Extinction Protocol"

and once again lots of videos of this phenomena...

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2012/01/17/what-are-they-mysterious-unexplained-noises-now-being-reported-across-the-globe/

So we have volcanoes going off all over the world,  along with freaky weather, landslides, floods, splits in the earth itself, large earthquakes, sinkholes...what do you think is happening??  IS it magnetic, do the noises come from the sun's actions, space, the earth itself, what are your thoughts? 

This video is of a hum and the effect it had on those hearing it..going clear back to 2003  but there are news articles listed down below the video that go clear back to 1999...from Taos, New Mexico, Kokomo, Indiana Ropley, N.Hampshire Auckland, New Zealand, Bristol, England, Vancouver, Canada.......... "Cheshire, Cornwall, Gloucestershire, London, Shropshire, Suffolk and Wiltshire. A low-pitched drone known as the "Largs hum" has troubled the coastal town of Largs in Strathclyde for more than two decades " quoted  from

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/8056284.stm

This video is from 2007...but says the Taos hum went clear back to the 1990's

This article from June 9, 2011  from Woodland, in County Durham, England about their hum..

Now a tiny English village is the latest community to claim to be being hit by the phenomenon known as "the hum".

Residents of Woodland, in County Durham, claim that every night a noise permeates the air similar to the throb of a car engine.

It is sometimes so strong that it even shakes the bed of one of the householders.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/8566281/Tiny-village-is-latest-victim-of-the-The-hum.html

So do the hums, bangs, thumps, and all assorted noises mean the same thing?  Are they all related or different?? Thoughts anyone?

http://www.susanrennison.com/News_oftheimbalance.php

Sounds of the Magnetosphere: Polar Plasma Wave Investigation

Although most of these sounds are in the acoustic frequency range, they are not actually audible by the human ear.....

Comment: Sounds of the Magnetosphere are being naturally heard on Earth! ....there is no scientific explanation ...Someone on GLP suggests this is like "cosmic energy shearing across suns solar wind. sort of like playing a violin." ....

Massive Coronal Hole Sparks

NASA...is monitoring a dark gash in the sun's atmosphere--a coronal hole. It's the dark vertical feature in this extreme UV image taken on Jan. 13th:

coronalhole_14jan2012.jpg

Coronal holes are places where the sun's magnetic field opens up and allows the solar wind to escape. This yawning hole is about 120,000 km wide and more than a million km long. ...

Comment: ... the massive coronal hole ... is part of the reason why the mysterious sounds are being heard but the real issue is: what is making the sounds of the magnetosphere audible by the human ear? What is interesting is that some people have beenn complaining for years that they could hear a low hum but it maight get to the stage where everyone can hear the sounds all the time. That would be incredible.

More incidents with links in blog.

Rumble in the sky over Samarahan [borneo]

.... Unexplained chilling sounds....have residents there puzzled and perturbed ...

One of the theories .... is that it could be ... HAARP...while others believed it were from processing machines ...at an oil palm factory ....

Ferdauz....saw strange pattern in the skies ... The clouds appeared to be in straight lines, and well formed. I have never seen anything like it... But later that day, an earthquake hit Sumatera in neighbouring Indonesia with a magnitude of 7.3 on the Richter scale.

Comment: .... official investigations have already started in Canada .... for some strange reason, after watching the Manitoba Canada video ...., I started singing an old hymn; "When the trumpet of the Lord shall sound and time shall be no more"..... After a few lines, I started to wonder why ...but then it hit me.... THE TRUMPETS ARE SOUNDING NOW! ..... Here is the first verse:

1. When the trumpet of the Lord shall sound and time shall be no more

And the morning breaks eternal, bright and fair

When the saved of earth shall gather over on the other shore

And the roll is called up yonder, I'll be there!

.... I know I am right about the arrival of Paradise. I understand some very basic principles concerning astronomical cycles and energy driven evolutionary change as we move to a high energy plasma environment, so I am able to provide some hard scientific facts to support my beliefs.....

Here is the Manitoba video

I'm not saying all of them are fake, but for the Costa Rica one, the Manitoba one above, the couple somewhere "filming haarp" and also the Alberta one in the forest... I have serious doubts.

They all have exactly the same sound. And I mean exactly. You can hear the same bird noises, especially one big CHIIIRRPPP that's a dead giveaway, and children playing.

In a couple you can hear the same child laughing. I'm comparing all of em to the Kiev vid, which is very suspect to start off with.

If you were a kid and you heard that sound for real, would you be laughing?

There's some other ones though that sound different. Proper hums. They belong in Top Gear's super cool box imo.

Must be something to it. Even newspapers and TV stations reported on it. Not that MSM really gives something credibility anymore, but you get my drift.

As far as local weather goes, 2012 is turning out to be a lot more windy than 2011.

Growing/birthing pains...

Expanding Earth??

Cz

8)

A very wise one Czar, the moaning  of the earth.

Didn't think of that one yet.

Skyquakes: Warnings From Earth's Destabilizing Core<<<< here's an explanation for the noises, see what you think.

Wednesday, January 18, 2012 8:11

image_ceab644f7a.jpg

pic..beforeitsnews

"Ominous booms thunder across the sky. These 'skyquakes' are abruptly erupting all over the world. Hundreds of thousands wonder in fear about the bizarre hums, explosive booms, and howling moans. From Russia, to Australia, from Chile to the Eastern Coast of the U.S., the sky is exploding. As the frequency and intensity increase people are asking: 'Is Doomsday approaching?' Some researchers fear that may be exactly what's coming..."

Hyperborean%20Vibrations.png

pic...beforeitsnews  Hyperborean vibrations from the Earth's destabilized core

"NEW! Earth harmonics heard in Manitoba...animal reacts...eerie. Earth core mutation twisting subterranean rock. Keep eye on sky where you are for earth lights day or night."

"Harmonics may signal massive Earth core slippage"

"Millions of years ago the seas suddenly rose, islands disappeared, continents flooded, and mighty mountain ranges like the Andes rocketed from the depths of the ocean reaching many thousands of feet into the air within a matter of hours."

1343943.jpg

pic...beforeitsnews    Seashells found in Andes, Earth's youngest mountains

"Today fossils of bottom dwelling sea creatures—even actual parts of seashells—can still be found near the South American range's jagged mountain peaks."

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1645/370/Skyquakes:_Warnings_From_Earths_Destabilizing_Core.html

Most interesting article will be interested to hear your thoughts..I have seen those multi colored clouds over my home area in the summer of 2010...but don't recall if we had any eq's soon after...maybe small ones..but nothing of note..

To me the one thing these noises have in common is a type of "breathing" quality.  The volume increasing a bit and then a waning bit.  Rhythmic in most cases.  Anyone else hear that?  :-\

1 person likes this

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2010/02/12/our-world-may-be-a-giant-_n_460386.html

For many months, the GEO600 team-members had been scratching their heads over inexplicable noise that is plaguing their giant detector. Then, out of the blue, a researcher approached them with an explanation. In fact, he had even predicted the noise before he knew they were detecting it. According to Craig Hogan, a physicist at the Fermilab particle physics lab in Batavia, Illinois, GEO600 has stumbled upon the fundamental limit of space-time - the point where space-time stops behaving like the smooth continuum Einstein described and instead dissolves into "grains", just as a newspaper photograph dissolves into dots as you zoom in. "It looks like GEO600 is being buffeted by the microscopic quantum convulsions of space-time," says Hogan.

If this doesn't blow your socks off, then Hogan, who has just been appointed director of Fermilab's Center for Particle Astrophysics, has an even bigger shock in store: "If the GEO600 result is what I suspect it is, then we are all living in a giant cosmic hologram."

Have you read Michael Talbot's Holgraphic Universe?

Downloading that as I type. 

The earth has always made noises, you just had to know how to listen I suppose.

I found that book because I heard David Icke mention a story from it.

It was about a hypnotist who told a man that his daughter was invisible and asked the subject to read the inscription of a watch behind her.  Which he did perfectly .....

It's in page 141

The earth has always made noises, you just had to know how to listen I suppose.

Exactly! ;)

talked about these sounds awhile back on this thread:

BlueCoat2 you mentioned this previously:

"so what are you talking about happening like first contact or something like that?

- as far as elenin, i just hope we have some ham radio operators out there who can listen to to it. we need to learn about ourselves and our heritage. elenin may help with this"

Now I found this on ATS recently: "Conversation with a 6 year old.. (message?)" http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread744184/pg1 and that this child mentioned about 'message from the sky' i.e. the mysterious rumblings or hums that people have been hearing about on some parts of the world.

Attached sound sample here: http://soundcloud.com/anondeplume/example-8

Is this what you have been referring to? I wished someone here would be able to actually clean this up a bit.  ;D

DarthJoe80 the link to the ATS child message from the sky was really interesting! Thanks for that. It was kinda spooky, reminding me of some SciFi show I've seen where kids are taken over by alien signals.... (I think it was on Doctor Who). Anyway I found it very believable.. Especially some of the comments from other people who also played the signal to their kids and got similar answers.... 

Here's one of them:

[i]reply posted on 24-8-2011 @ 07:57 AM by bauldrick

reply to post by Deplume

1 erm this is getting freaky my lad who is 8 keeps asking what the low noise he is hearing on a night time when there are no planes about

2 today he has said when the asteroid gets here and turns to dust and the world is in darkness is it the end of the world try reassuring your children all is well when they are saying this[/i]

Also comments by 3 other people about kids being freaked out by the moon, one in that it was "bad", another in that it had "moved" and one other comments I can't recall -( refer to Chani material about moon being bad for humanity - it holds us back).

The weird signals that are being heard in different parts of the world - reminded me of the one the Tibetan Monks recently recorded:  wonder if this is part of the same signal being broadcast? (kicks in around 2.40mins)

http://thechaniproject.com/forum/index.php?action=post;quote=3862;topic=356.170;last_msg=16522

This is great post by the way, way past my bedtime, but I just couldn't leave without finishing it! Gets more interesting every day!

Will be waiting for Bluecoat to comment further on 4/5 Sept....

A Strange Noise coming from the sky in the middle of the night

10th Jan 2012 Denmark

"TUESDAY, 22 MARCH 2011

Map of the strange sound phenomenon heard in USA

This is a screenshot of the map so far. Notice how the majority of the events are lining up, as though something were traveling down that line?"

ac2cd3fe417d.jpg

Sounds a lot like the UFO "flaps" that showed up way way back in the 50s and 60s.

I guess it takes a slightly different form each time.

And I betcha, donuts to devalued dollars, that it all peaks on Wednesday. Why? I wish I knew. I have questions, and not an answer in sight.

When I went to South America back in 2007 one task I need to do was listen to the stones with my hands and they would talk to me, this is by direct contact to some degree but it was also by vibration, when I was there I talked to some local shaman and musicians who told me they often visited the stones to play music to them and at times they would sing back to them, was this the start of the earth song that we now appear to be hearing all over the world, the shaman of South America told me this always happened before the return of the GODS !!! 

When I went to South America back in 2007 one task I need to do was listen to the stones with my hands and they would talk to me, this is by direct contact to some degree but it was also by vibration, when I was there I talked to some local shaman and musicians who told me they often visited the stones to play music to them and at times they would sing back to them, was this the start of the earth song that we now appear to be hearing all over the world, the shaman of South America told me this always happened before the return of the GODS !!!

OMG!

When I was having my very strange experiences back in 2010, one thought kept going through my head: The gods of old are back.

Strange ''Sound Of Apocalypse" Around The World All Down To 1 Person?

It would seem as though in order to perpetuate a hoax, anyone could grab a vid of some place in the world and add sounds...but how about people who actually hear the sounds in different places?  How does one explain them away???

Strange ''Sound of Apocalypse' Around The World All Down To 1 Person?

Uploaded by N0LINKNEWS on Jan 23, 2012

Did You Hear the News? Lil' Ol' Me is Behind All the Strange Sounds in the World!

Posted by Jay Man on January 21, 2012

Posted in: Uncategorized. 25 comments

I'm accused of being behind all the strange sound events in the world!

"This is just too much. If you recall last year the internet went viral over the Florida and Kiev strange sound events. Then everyone forgot. The internet has a very short memory. I stumbled upon the Kiev and Florida sound videos when looking at ufo videos. I like weird stuff. I took a course last year in web development and at that time I learned how to use WordPress. Because I noticed other less known sound event videos being posted, and found them scary, I decided to create a blog. Blogs are generally created to discuss things people find interesting. I spent time looking for the videos that people posted regarding this subject. As I recorded them on this blog, I started noticing similarities and formed opinions.

No one visited my blog with it's 25 to 100 hits per day and I didn't care because it gave me a chance to practice writing. Then it happened. The debunked Conklin video became the rage on the net. I simply picked up the event from YT and wrote about it. Within a few hours I had thousands of hits. I was shocked and pleased that finally someone was reading my ramblings. A day later someone named MIke sent me a link to the Malaysia event. I posted the video and wrote a little description, same as I always did. To my surprise the hits went off the scale."

"My intention has never been to scare anyone by simply posting YT videos and articles. The info is already out there. I just did what all the blogs that cover crazy stuff do. Yes my titles can be sensational, but why not? You have to get people interested right. It's writing 101. If you go on to read the articles, I question the videos in depth. I think this site has debunked the Kiev sounds pretty well. These opinions, starting with this article here, have angered some people."

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1664/491/Strange_Sound_Of_Apocalypse_Around_The_World_All_Down_To_1_Person.html

Perhaps these noises are the "music of the spheres" - celestial sounds which are normally physically imperceptible to the human ear. Perhaps they are now becoming perceptible?

The clockwork gearing used to propel celestial movements was known to the ancients. Aged astronomers saw creation's void through refined eyes, discerning the true nature of the universe. Pythagorus was the first to hear the Music of the Spheres, quickly teaching others to partake of the astral bounty. He knew the stars to be attached to crystal spheres revolving about the Earth. These heavenly spheres, eternally revolving, produce harmonious sounds only the truly inspired can hear.

Interrogate the Hand of Science. Knowingly give the signs, tokens and penalties of the initiated. This sure sign of awareness will allow you admission into the crystal spheres, where sound and light reign with tandem force. Within this realm the language of Adam is useless, mere guttural tones. Only the language of mathematics allows us to ascend through the spheres, rising to become one with God. Within the crystal spheres the zenith and nadir of our existence is laid bare.