breezy

ANTARCTICA---WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON DOWN THERE????

239 posts in this topic

Well, if I go with her explanation of where life starts, where the creation takes place.... I reckon a blend between (original) Total Recall machine, and Prometheus. Some kind of terraforming machine, and control centre, to seed life and life changes very slowly into a biosphere. Some thing to make a sad, bored planet happy with all kinds of life experiences to have. Something like that. 

The other place has a thread by none other than Trinity about Antarctica, and frustratingly, has zero comments by him, despite a 'big statement' at the start. Almost like he was trying to emulate Acolyte with the seed a little, and drag out the info through research. But failed... Having said that, there are some really interesting comments on the thread.

2 people like this

Damn... so it's fake.  :(

He's used similar situations in other vids.

I cant get too mad. I've been asked to fake things for peeps before.

Really good work. I'm gonna look for the chopper and C31 footage he originally used. Maybe Op' Spartan Pegasus?

I soooo wanted to believe!!!

3 people like this

LOL Jammer.  I had my doubts when they parachuted the marine troops in from the aircraft and then when they were on the ground, the troop carrying helo's were also there.  Normally if helicopters have access then they are used to get the troops in to a certain location, but I agree with you, it was fantastic footage and gets the blood stirring. 

I just want Truth at this point - any Truth will do and doesn't have to be what I want or like.  Getting tired of waiting .....  :hug:

5 people like this

10 hours ago, JammerAAP said:

Damn... so it's fake.  :(

He's used similar situations in other vids.

I cant get too mad. I've been asked to fake things for peeps before.

Really good work. I'm gonna look for the chopper and C31 footage he originally used. Maybe Op' Spartan Pegasus?

I soooo wanted to believe!!!

It is too good.  I was going to search out some parts for the originals also, but you can have a go at it ;D.  He reminds me of Tyler Glockner a few years ago when he started, only much better at the cgi.

Did enjoy watching the vid though.

2 people like this

Oh you're good!!!!!  :)

But those original lines weren't faked. That still intrigues me no end!

1 person likes this

16 hours ago, Jessica said:

LOL Jammer.  I had my doubts when they parachuted the marine troops in from the aircraft and then when they were on the ground, the troop carrying helo's were also there.  Normally if helicopters have access then they are used to get the troops in to a certain location, but I agree with you, it was fantastic footage and gets the blood stirring. 

I just want Truth at this point - any Truth will do and doesn't have to be what I want or like.  Getting tired of waiting .....  :hug:

I agree Jess' - if only for that reason, it makes these vids a good thing. This guy wants it soo bad too! LOL that he makes fakes out of that want. A short sci-fi movie. I did like the other stuff on that guys vid too. This always leads to that!

1 person likes this

26 minutes ago, JammerAAP said:

Oh you're good!!!!!  :)

But those original lines weren't faked. That still intrigues me no end!

Original lines? Not sure what you mean.  

Over at the other place, on the 'Leaked Antarctica Video' thread, (you made a couple of posts) there is a video on page 3 of that thread (Cold weather jump in Norway) and at 2:26 it shows the troops in a single line.  This is the source video that was used.  In one of my posts up the page (this thread) a bit, I mentioned a book that I just read titled 'Genesis Antarctica'. On their FB page is the 'Entrance' image also used in this video.  https://www.facebook.com/genesisantarctica/    Guess I should have remembered that :)

4 people like this

52 minutes ago, RenegadeSon said:

Original lines? Not sure what you mean.  

Over at the other place, on the 'Leaked Antarctica Video' thread, (you made a couple of posts) there is a video on page 3 of that thread (Cold weather jump in Norway) and at 2:26 it shows the troops in a single line.  This is the source video that was used.  In one of my posts up the page (this thread) a bit, I mentioned a book that I just read titled 'Genesis Antarctica'. On their FB page is the 'Entrance' image also used in this video.  https://www.facebook.com/genesisantarctica/    Guess I should have remembered that :)

The original grille lines you showed in the Google Earth images.

Um, bwahhaaahhaa, cat's out of the bag now...

2 people like this

9 hours ago, JammerAAP said:

The original grille lines you showed in the Google Earth images.

Um, bwahhaaahhaa, cat's out of the bag now...

Oh... those original lines... :lol:

2 people like this

I ran across a video on Youtube that surprised me some... well a lot actually.  Undoubtedly you will see the resemblance to what I have found on Erebus.  This location is 2300 miles from Mt Erebus and is on the big peninsula.  Coordinates are  65 36 04.62S, 64 32 24.46W . The image quality is much degraded due to this site being under water but there is still a lot of detail to see.  This, whatever this is, is exactly the same type of complex  that is on Erebus.  You can make out the structures quite easily. 

cbb12dscreen.jpg

7 people like this

Here is a cropped image of Erebus to compare.

hd1sceen.jpg

8 people like this

Here's another location with the same construction features.  62 56 12.65S, 62 32 04.16W .  Smith Island off the Peninsula coast to the north, about 60 miles west of Deception Island.

Date image is  09/02/2004

I have also found this same thing on a ice covered island in the Arctic Circle off the Russian coast.

smith island screen.jpg

4 people like this

RS could this be signs of terraforming instead of construction?  With you finding multiple sites now, there can only be a few explanations.  Either we have changed timelines and these 'old/new' construction sites have become obvious in this timeline or it is something completely new, which could include terraforming maybe?

6 people like this

28 minutes ago, Jessica said:

RS could this be signs of terraforming instead of construction?  With you finding multiple sites now, there can only be a few explanations.  Either we have changed timelines and these 'old/new' construction sites have become obvious in this timeline or it is something completely new, which could include terraforming maybe?

Hi Jess

Yes,  even though it is constructed in appearance, I think it is planetary and the function would have to be terraforming.  This raises many questions for me... and should for anyone that sees these images.  To me, it all seems to be a power/energy source for whoever lived here millions of years ago. 

5 people like this

This image is located on Novaya Zemlya in the Arctic Circle off the coast of Russia.  Coordinates:  74 34 15.87N, 59 34 18.21E

NovZem2creen.jpg

6 people like this

Hmmm... this one is interesting.  This is the lagoon at Diego Garcia.  Coordinates  7 18 18.59S, 72 26 12.02E   date image  3/30/2006.

This is not that deep...wtf?

dg1screen.jpg

2 people like this

On 25/08/2017 at 9:33 AM, RenegadeSon said:

Hi Jess

Yes,  even though it is constructed in appearance, I think it is planetary and the function would have to be terraforming.  This raises many questions for me... and should for anyone that sees these images.  To me, it all seems to be a power/energy source for whoever lived here millions of years ago. 

The maker be makin'? Maybe. And I dont mean a bearded dude in a white gown. I mean the planet and it's originators.

All the activity down there. If something is indeed growing, or terraforming, or dimensionally shifting, then 'they' would certainly be wanting to be first in line.

Makes you wonder if the past 100 years has been about stopping this, or creating an environment to quicken it! Probably both, with two hidden factions duking it out.

6 people like this

This is a composite image of before and after enhancements.  This is South America, Peru in fact.  Altitude is 16,000 ft asl.  What is revealed in the shadow is pretty much the same as my other image posts.  However, this shadow is on the side of the mountain, as can be clearly seen.  Unlike Mt Erebus in Antarctica, there is no ice 'melt' to reveal something underneath, (not sure at this point that is what is going on at Erebus either).  This is simply an image of a complex/structure in the shadow of a mountain.  And it does not belong there. The intricacy of the structure leads me to believe it is a real structure.  But if real... and it doesn't belong in the shadow... why is it there... and where on the planet is the real location?  I have been finding these same structure types all over the world.  They are in the USA, Canada South America, The Amazon, New Zealand, Indian Ocean and Tasmania... so far.  Of course, Antarctica has many of these same structure types, all over the continent.  

Well...I am being led to think that these images are being placed in the Google Earth imagery on purpose... and are quite possibly not at the locations indicated on GE, but somewhere else.  You will not find any of these structures on Earth... I have looked and have found nothing to compare.  

Could it be an internal artifact of some sort at the satellite itself, during image gathering?  If so, you would undoubtedly see some repetition in the design of the structure.  Although similar, there is no repetition, that I have found.  

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

rs

comp.jpg

7 people like this

I keep coming across the idea of 'code' that some people are seeing - maybe not numbers per say, but barcode information.

5 people like this

56 minutes ago, deekin said:

I keep coming across the idea of 'code' that some people are seeing - maybe not numbers per say, but barcode information.

One person who has found a few of these has called them the 'circuit boards of the gods'...

4 people like this

Here is another composite image that just shouldn't be.  You can clearly see the water line in the left image and the structure in the right image goes up into the rock face.

Right click to download to desktop and open in viewer and enlarge.

comp2.jpg

5 people like this

My last couple of posts have not been about Antarctica.  I do think Antarctica is hiding many secrets due to natural climate change and catastrophes over the eons. With all due respect to Antarctica, I think something is afoot.  I feel like I am back to square -1 with all this.  That's ok, I do enjoy the mental stimulus.

All that said, I am posting two images that again, don't make any sense. 

Location, New Zealand.  45 32 16.64S, 167 08 29.91E 

Unlike the previous post which has nothing, and then something... these new ones are five years apart and both have something... but different somethings. 

Some thoughts I had about this.

Someone is hiding images in Shadows, Lakes and underwater.  You have to search (and search) to find them.  Some shadows have obvious evidence, but it is very degraded.  So degraded, that you would pass right over it if you weren't looking for it.  Why embed an image if it is total crap? 

Ok, on to the new images.  The embedded structures are different.  :angry2: How could they change? Why would they change?

Ok...so, you embed an image of an ancient complex in a 2002 image for upload.  Five years later, you are handed an updated 2007 image to replace the 2002 image.  Why replace a perfectly good complex with another, different complex? 

This might take two posts for both images.

or not;D

2002screen.jpg

2007screen.jpg

5 people like this