breezy

ANTARCTICA---WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON DOWN THERE????

235 posts in this topic

Mystery of the moving Antarctic lakes

Jan 14, 2012

by Michael Marshall

"RIVERS and mountains can move given enough time, but they don't normally move half a kilometre every year. Yet that is exactly what is happening to a bizarre group of Antarctic lakes. And the lakes seem to be moving far faster than the ice shelf on which they sit."

snip

"Douglas MacAyeal at the University of Chicago gave undergraduate interns the "boring" job of digitising a series of satellite photographs of Antarctic lakes. One student, Claire LaBarbera, noticed that the lakes moved, relative to features on land, from year to year. "I thought, what a nice curiosity," MacAyeal says. Then he took a closer look and realised that the lakes were moving five to 10 times faster than the ice shelf, and in a different direction."

snip

mg21328475.200-1_610.jpg

newscientist image

Large-scale seismic activity rising along planet’s southern pole

Jan 15, 2012

width=500 height=500 ant-21.png?w=640] [/img]

January 15, 2012 – ANTARTICA - A strong and shallow series of earthquakes have erupted near the remote South Shetland Islands region of Antarctica on Sunday, experts from the U.S. Geological Survey said. The earthquakes in the intense tectonically-activated series measured a 6.6 magnitude, followed by a 6.2 magnitude earthquake and a 5.1 aftershock. The epicenter of the earthquakes was at various depths of from one kilometer (0.62 miles) to 14 km (9.2 miles) below the earth’s surface and some 464 kilometers west of Coronation Island in distance. No destructive tsunami was created, according to the U.S. NOAA warning center.

The earthquake series is worrisome because it’s further evidence of what I have been warning about for over the past 6 months, that the Southern hemisphere, particularly around the periphery of Antarctic, is shows increasing signs of seismic destabilization.

"Not only are earthquakes increasing along the southern polar region but in November of 2011, the Tasmania’s Antarctic Climate and Ecosystem centre found that the South Ocean was storing more heat than any other ocean on the planet."

"The shape of the earth, a mal-formed spheroid, whose center of gravity is becoming increasing displaced by the turbulent shifting of the planet’s mass due to a wave of strong earthquakes that have rattled the planet over the last 7 years. These large mega-thrust earthquakes are exacting a terrible toll of stress on the planet’s angular momentum. In 2004, the planet suffered a devastating 9.1 mega-thrust earthquake in the Indian Ocean near the Sunda Strait. In February of 2010, Chile was rocked by a 8.8 magnitude earthquake and in March of 2011, Japan was similarly hit with a 9.0 magnitude earthquake and tsunami.

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/

Strong quakes rattle remote Antarctica

Jan 16, 2012

gianttabular.jpgphsyorg.newman/gfxnews

Giant tabular icebergs surrounded by ice floe drift in Vincennes Bay in the Australian Antarctic Territory in 2008. Two strong earthquakes 40 minutes apart rocked the remote South Orkney Islands in Antarctica, experts from the US Geological Survey said.

"Two strong earthquakes 40 minutes apart rocked the remote South Orkney Islands in Antarctica on Sunday, experts from the US Geological Survey said."

The epicenter of the first, a magnitude 6.6 temblor, was at a depth of 10 kilometers (six miles), some 539 kilometers (334 miles) west of Coronation Island, the USGS said. No destructive tsunami was created, according to a US-based warning center.

The first quake occurred at 1340 GMT. About 40 minutes later the region was struck by an aftershock measured at 6.2. A second 5.1-magnitude aftershock occurred at around 1640 GMT, USGS said later."

http://www.physorg.com/news/2012-01-strong-quakes-rattle-remote-antarctica.html

IF I recall correctly the movie "The Day After Tomorrow" started with a portion of an ice shelf breaking off of Antarctica...words like the Southern Pole area is becoming destabilized....is pretty strong language...

tx reddwolf

Well, this could tie in to the raising of soil temps discovered at Ensenada. Might be realated. This scenario was presented in the movie 2012, showing a crustal 'float'. I guess it has to start somewhere.

OR......

In bezerk terms..... we were made aware of what came to be known as the organism. (TY Aco')

The organism was able to take control of, or become a part of oil, suggesting we were looking at intelligent oil, or at the very least, an intelligence controlling oil.

A few variations have occured, with the likes of Krispy and myself gravitating towards a Gaia scenario as the intelligence behind the control, and the developments being related to repair or needed change. Oil as blood etc. Anyway, that is a very simplistic description of a 1300 page thread and even bigger discussion on our planet and it's conciousness!!

So if oil can be controlled, why not water?

The seemingly frantic need to get to lake Vostok and do 'something' was certainly related to the GoM BEZERK event.

Hints were given regarding water along the way. Salt seems to be a key in 'us' regaining control of water. Fresh water it would seem is harder to control, and ironically a major part of the Human condition!

If the intelligence is the planet itself, and it is moving purified water to a specific location, then it must be for a reason.

I will admit, I have not read the entire post Bree, nor the links yet. But this popped in my head as soon as I started reading it.

1 person likes this

A group of 8 Dutch scientists are also going to the Antarctic to study "Global Warming".

They will join the British team and pick up that what others didn't think of yet.

..... wait .....  :rolleyes: .....  the Dutch are going to spend a lot of cash to pick up "left overs"  ??? ?

What is wrong with this picture?

Great post !  Very interresting at least. Gonna follow it closely, wanna know what drives those migrations.

A group of 8 Dutch scientists are also going to the Antarctic to study "Global Warming".

They will join the British team and pick up that what others didn't think of yet.

..... wait .....  :rolleyes: .....  the Dutch are going to spend a lot of cash to pick up "left overs"  ??? ?

What is wrong with this picture?

I know the Dutch. They don't spend money unless there's a good reason to do so. So why are they going to all this trouble down there?

Someone is doing some huge experiments out there!

Interesting tibit

Except, this is not woo-woo. There is a race going on down at the Antarctic to get more information about a "mass concentration" which is under a body of water beneath the icecap called "Lake Vostok."

To sneak up on my point a bit closer, it seems, so Clif tells me, that in the current non-English speech sources, there's something of a bump in the data suggesting something like this:

The Russians have been heat-burning/pumping a hole in the snow/icecap at Lake Vostok of some considerable size and the reports seem to indicate that a "breakthrough" of the lower boundary of the ice and into the underlying waters is expected sometime shortly. That'd be within 11-hours from a time mark yesterday, though that's just a marker. The Russians have reportedly been in a race with first NASA and lately the NSA to get through to the lake's waters, so submersibles can get closer to the "mascon" and find out if it is of non-terrestrial origin.

All off which wouldn't be particularly notable except for a couple of things, one of which would be the apparent NSA blocking of ultra-high resolution mapping of the Lake Vostok area by satellites and the space station, and because there have been plenty of books written (think 2001, A Space Odyssey ) about what happens when a monolith left behind by a previous or visitor culture is activated.

http://urbansurvival.com/week.htm

1 person likes this

Has anyone heard of Rainbow City, Antarctica??

http://www.ldeo.columbia.edu/res/pi/vostok/vostok.gif

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/imagenes_tierrahueca/esp_ti1.gif

Rainbow City is located in Antarctica. Top of photo is pointing Northward. Intergalactic Spaceport Entrance for UFOs. Aliens come and go, nightly, from other planets in the universe. Area 51 knows this with Greys Aliens ruling over humans. Humans in second command. Greys Aliens have high tech knowledge thousands of years ahead of Earth humans in knowing how to build intergalactic UFO travel, stargates, wormholes, portals to other dimensions, etc. Greys Aliens do not have to eat, so they do not have to digest as they do not have any body organs nor have to go to the bathroom. Some are more than 6 ft. tall, some are only 4 ft. tall. Some live down below LEVEL 7 at Area 51. Some of their craft are triangular shaped, like, a stingray for faster lightspeed travel through blackholes, wormholes, portals or stargates. There are many different species of Aliens. Some are taller than 11 ft. tall and taller than that! They are called the Nefilim. They live inside Earth and have been seen and encountered by many people. They have been commanded by the Galactic Force to stay hidden as much as possible, for many reasons and stay hidden down in the Underworld TOP SECRET for many reasons until after the Apocaliptical War coming twice by 2012 AD. After 2012, the Greys Aliens will appear on Earth's surface to help the people who have survived the END TIMES. SOON COMING! The Greys Aliens have made a PACT AGREEMENT with World Govenments for a TRADE AGREEMENT. Even up! The Governments of Earth want to know how to build UFOs to fly to other galaxies so they LET THE GREYS ALIENS ABDUCT 100-200 A MONTH - HUMANS AT RANDOM IN THE TRADE, FOR RESEARCH. If you ever get too curious on going to Antarctica's Big Secret, by submarine or whatever, follow the crack that takes you to this point, you will eventually get to RAINBOW CITY. HAVE FUN! Reminder: You will only be excepted into Rainbow City if you are Very Noble, Understanding, Secretive, Interested in High Technology, Very Humble, Meek, Protecter of Earth, Helping Earth, Inventive, Creative, and, knowing the difference between God and The Devil.

http://entertainment.webshots.com/photo/2086040100039493857BtNwBj

RAINBOW CITY AND THE HEFFERLIN MANUSCRIPT...

Commented by Branton

from TheConspiracyConnection Website

"The Masters took another guise in a new alternative-reality scenario which was first revealed to the public by Ray Palmer during the Shaver Mystery craze.

(Palmer was the one Shaver himself accused of ‘bending’ his stories to fit Palmer’s own pet occult and historical theories - Branton).

The September 1946 issue of AMAZING STORIES contained four short articles written by a W. C. Hefferlin. Each described a wonderful new invention which had come to the author, in Palmer’s words, ‘from Tibet by mental telepathy.’

One of them was a ‘circle-winged airplane’ which sounded like a cross between a conventional airplane, a donut, and a dinner plate. Another was the GHYT—for Gas HYdraulic Turbine—motor, which Hefferlin implied was decades ahead of the internal combustion engine without being too specific about how it worked; he fetchingly introduced it with the phrase ‘Speed, “Speed”, and more SPEED!’ Still another was a method for burning water for fuel by releasing its hydrogen and oxygen through electrolysis (unfortunately the electrolysis required the burning of some other fuel; Hefferlin neglected to mention this).

The final invention was a spiral power beam which today sounds vaguely like a laser, but just as vaguely like a science-fiction ray gun. It was described as if anyone with good mechanical sense could build it from Hefferlin’s ambiguous instructions, yet it was clear that he had never built the beam device itself. The article ended in a gaseous climax: ‘POWER! Blasting material destruction! Or, ‘building blocks’ for the expansion of all mankind!... It is yours, now. What are you going to do with it? Build or destroy?

more at the link below

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/tierra_hueca/esp_tierra_hueca_26.htm

Antarctica information

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_antartica.htm

and yes, I shamelessly grabbed the two images from glp and AC 1137378

1 person likes this

About time you would Acolyte, your Dutch sucks.  :P

There is definitely a race going on down there. The entire world does not have extra cash to spare in this crisis but a lot of countries are making "friends" with economic enemies just to win this race?

Certainly the Dutch would not enter this competition unless their agreement with the English team would be very beneficiary.

Also the other post i did about the location on the south pole gave a large black circle in the centre on Microsoft World Wide Telescope.

No close ups are possible there.

I do not believe disclosure will be an option very soon (Only when there is hell to pay).

Thanks for the link Madmega.

This might be a stupid question but...where is there information showing that the NSA has but a security block on high rez photo;s of the area? Is it just conjecture or is there some confirmation? I'm at work and I'm somewhat restricted on what I can search on atm.

I have a specific reason I ask and its not the obvious one  8)

ok...I have asked a question about this...the response was....everyone who goes there signs agreements as to what they can and cannot do, photograph, etc. IF In the 1940's they took better arial photographs from airplanes than they do now, from satellites that can read the date off a dime through your window, over your shoulder...why is that do you think??  Antarctica is Internationally protected...and there are agreements to this, but finding the actual agreements, could be hard to do..

The agreements or CONTRACTS with everyone that goes to Antarctica are multi levelled and appropriate to your level of exposure. So there is no one single agreement with the NSA for instance. But like everything Government you are legally bound to disclosure limits based upon your position in the system... every promotion dictates a new agreement to be signed... and by the way every agreement is enforcible even if you have progressed to a higher level of clearance.

So Antarctica is probable the most controlled place on Earth, because all countries down there have actually agreed to do it this way.....

You see we can work together as a species.... but its a SECRET  ;)

1 person likes this

Not sure which thread to put this in the Moon or here... still these have surfaced..

Nibiru visible from Antarctica - (Victoria Land)

Uploaded by cnsa1000 on 13 Feb 2012

Date of observation: 13/02/2012

Time: 10:14 UTC

Observed at: Victoria Land

An unidentified object, static - like a big planet.

Diameter of approximately: 0.35 degree.

This is probably the planet Nibiru, which deny the existence of all governments on Earth.

The film is authentic, made by John Marggraf scientist working at the Institute for Research in Antarctica.

According to the orbital data from the Internet:

Epoch = 2011.11.7 2,455,872.729167 5:30 UT (Julian day epoch)

Semi-major axis = 232.63101

Eccentricity = 0.99583

Inclination = 158.44803

The argument of periapsis = 205.20567

The longitude of the ascending node = 270.00237

Mean anomaly at epoch = 359.87755

Using a simulator of suspicious objects from space:

http://cybermoon.pl/programy.html

It turns out that Nibiru will pass or hit the Earth, to be seen.

Category:

Science & Technology

Tags:

nibiru antarctica object big planet 2012 tyche visible unidentifield Nibiru Collision Space

Licence:

Standard YouTube Licence

Here is one from the 16th

Nibiru visible from Antarctica 16.02.2012

Scientific Expedition recorded an unidentified object in the sky, rising at the same time. It is a planet because they are visible craters on its surface. It is the cosmic body, it has a phase, we illuminated the object.

- We have two moons?

The object is stationary and has a diameter such as our moon, but this is not the moon.

You might have something hanging over our planet, and there is virtually above the south pole.

We do not know what it is, the phenomenon became interested in government - maybe we will explain shortly. On the Internet, they all claim that Nibiru is a planet, and that the government is hiding the truth.

How do you think? what is this?

Category:

Science & Technology

Tags:

nibiru Antarctica Nibiru Collision 2012 unidentified object Ufo Space

Licence:

Standard YouTube Licence

what the *** is that???  trying to wrap my mind around it??    :D

Even if they are fake, they are very compelling..

1 person likes this

Gee, I wish he had kept his camera still, but then it is cold down there, all that shaking and whatnot.  I am sure someone will come up with whether it is fake or not.  Nothing surprises me anymore.

sounds like the humming noises people are hearing everywhere on the second video, starts at 00:30.

Unusual blue-green mass in Mackenzie Bay, Antarctic

Feb 23, 2012

mackenziebay_ali_2012043_lrg-600x250.jpgthewatchers.adoraeli

"Off the northeastern edge of Antarctica’s Amery Ice Shelf lies Mackenzie Bay, which was painted with a ghostly blue-green mass in early February 2012. Icebergs sometimes interrupt flow of similarly colored tendrils northward across the ocean. Multiple factors might account for events of this kind like low-lying clouds or downslope winds blowing toward the coast, also known as kabatic winds, which can freeze the water at the ocean surface. Perhaps more likely explanation involves processes occurring below the ice shelf."

width=500 height=333http://thewatchers.adorraeli.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/mackenziebay_ali_2012043.jpg[/img]thewatchers.adorraeliThe Advanced Land Imager (ALI) on NASA’s Earth Observing-1 (EO-1) satellite captured this natural-color image of Mackenzie Bay and the ice shelf on February 12, 2012.

read more at....

http://thewatchers.adorraeli.com/2012/02/23/icy-ghostly-blue-green-mass-in-mackenzie-bay-antarctic/

Hey Moderators and/or Acolyte

Please put those two posts by Phil into a separate thread.  I might have some more info coming in about that whole thing.  At present, I have reason to believe that they are not faked or hoaxes, but we will see.

Also, for those who have the time, keep an eye on the webcam at Mawson Station in the Antarctic, at:  http://www.antarctica.gov.au/webcams/mawson

I was looking at the 48-hour fast-recap footage they have on that site, and wouldn't you know it, on Feb 24 between around 1.17pm and 2.47pm - the conditions were clear and one can clearly see an object, either a very small moon, or a very large planet, rising up over the horizon and disappearing behind clouds around 3pm.  I'm not talking an object like a UFO or plane, this is something else.

Trouble is, as you will see, the weather causes visibility problems - but I managed to get a couple of images of it on another computer location which I should be able to upload later today.

There are other webcams around the Antarctic which might be worth keeping an eye on.  Be aware though, that most of them black out the Sun when it is coming around, with a big black circle. I mention it because there are plenty of youtube clips citing those black circles as evidence of Nibiru or Planet X etc.