phillipbbg

Some new images to enjoy in the moment...

3,070 posts in this topic

I have found a solution for you Breezy.....

Paper.JPG

8 people like this

Ohhh, Thank you so much phillip!  LOL, should solve both our problems 'eh? 

3 people like this

Most People Can’t Find The Circles Hiding In This Image. Can You?

It’s funny how your mind can play tricks on you. Your eyes might see one thing, but your mind warps it into another so that it makes more sense. Scientists have been studying the concept of perception since the 19th century. They created simple illusions to help shed light on how the brain perceives different patterns and shapes.

optical-illusion-1.jpg

6 people like this

When I crossed my eyes they popped out - and now I cannot unsee them.  Thanks Phil.

As an aside, I always wondered what that Magic Eye thing was about in the 90s.  I loved working out the images and some were harder to do than others.  What was the point in such a burst of it at the time?  Surely more than just making money...  At this time, looking into other realities seems a real possibility.

4 people like this

He He that is the problem with seeing secrets in plain sight once you see them they just won't go away... lol

3 people like this

So tell me phillip, do those circles have square corners?   LOL    :tease:oops, now I see them, how interesting!  Tx LDU 

3 people like this

Thinking of our Northern friends lol

24993591_1705941842790826_2613309943612480776_n.jpg

11 people like this

I will never look at digital 4's the same way again....

8 people like this

The Formidable Cheese

Only CHANIties to laugh over this item perhaps....peeps at the shops were gazing at me while I was taking the image in there, with a big grin on my face....LOL

5a7830e147e92_rubi_RED_concheesewth_5-2-2018.jpg.41fa1bb3cdc1a2be517a6dd596fe46e2.jpg

8 people like this

Major Internal Division in the British gov: The Fight Goes On

(c)Nick Dixon 2018

6 people like this

In the above, I'm wondering what that vertical-ish cloud is anyway.

Here's another flat earth one. 😂

EF9120ED-D40F-4F5D-B28A-337B0F167417.jpg

5 people like this

1 hour ago, kandescent said:

In the above, I'm wondering what that vertical-ish cloud is anyway.

Here's another flat earth one. 😂

EF9120ED-D40F-4F5D-B28A-337B0F167417.jpg

Yeah, seriously, what the hell IS going on in that photo?!

5 people like this

Move Over, Mr. Trump:

The Hair Style from Russia, Beating a Professional Hair Dresser to Explain How She Got It...

It's making some head line news internationally....and understood why after seeing it with my eyes via this tweet....

Never...ever...underestimate Russian power.....

DXPFPVzVAAA0GwY.jpg

from a tweet of (c) Alex Bruce-Smith 2018 ↓

There's also a legendary comic character from Japan---somewhat I felt some similarity to the impact of Ms. Petrenko's hair style:

2 people like this

OMG Moment of the Day

In fact, I went more like Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Maaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiii Gggggooooooooooooodddddddddd when I re-discovered this item.

Well, this is what was the "Amrita", which was alleged to be produced out of thin air by....Sai Baba.

I don't go OMG for Sai Baba.

But I went OMG for the GROWTH of the content.

Also I went OMG for how long I took to re-discover this item out of the old shed contained box I was trying to discard.

I have been owing this camera film container with Amrita in it for about 25 years.

Honestly this thing got lost so many times over moving houses, say half a dozen times, yet still found it after some duration. This time it took 8 years.

Original amount was so small that it was not even covering the bottom of the film container.

More like less than 1/4 of the area, just enough to cover the surface.

Then year after year, I forgot of it existing, and when I open the cap to see inside, I found the stuff seemed to be growing in amount.

At beginning, I was shrugging my shoulders over it, dismissing it as my imagination.

But this time round, comparing to how the original amount was, IT DEFINITELY HAD GROWN IN AMOUNT. Big difference enough for me to put up a pic of it for now. 

=> Growth of amount: would that something to do with the humidity in the air when I re-opened the cap and drawn in enough moisture to cause it? (Very hard to imagine that to cause such difference in the amount. I licked it before and it is made of sweet sugary substance. It's a lot heavier stuff than pure water for sure.) 

If I forget about this container again, I dunno when/if I find it again. If next time comes, let's compare the amount again. ROFL

Amrita_Saibaba_25-3-2018_1.jpg.63e3090430f8a615bdb42c2636f73c97.jpg

3 people like this

Amrita is normally more of a Liquid Unity.  Not sure what it has done.

2 people like this

Hey NewWorld! Love your new energy comong through your new avatar name!(*´ω`*)/

Yeah it WAS liquid to start with. I licked it when it was in liquid state as well as after crystal appeared. Both were sweet in taste.

I think crystallisation started to be found from about 1 year time since I got given the substance. At all the time, Amrita was sitting in that film container. 

That's why I went ( ・ὢ・ )?HUH? when I opened the cap this time....definitely its amount got grown.....wth....lol 

2 people like this