narnug

Sink holes - What are they?

455 posts in this topic

Crusing pointed out a sink hole on another thread.

http://thechaniproject.com/forum/index.php/topic,1709.10.html

I remembered seeing some more news about those in recent years so I thought it could maybe be interesting for the collective research and creative theory ability here on Chani to make it a thread.

Look at these. What are those? Why do they appear? Are they more frequent now than before or is news better?

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/06/100601-sinkhole-in-guatemala-2010-world-science/

Sinkhole Appears On A Beach In Fraser Island Australia

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2017391/Pensioner-finds-40ft-sinkhole-bedroom-Guatemala.html

http://www.chinasmack.com/2010/pictures/sinkholes-appearing-around-china-chinese-netizen-reactions.html

You can find many more just by googling.

All my best

narnug

This sink hole in Quebec killed a family:

Thanks bbb. It is amazing isnt it?

Is it just a common thing in nature or is it connected to something else?

Could it be connected to drilling or mining (oil, gas, geothermal and more)?

Could it be connected to the "strange" behavior of the Sun?

Could it be connected to frequency changes?

Could it be connected to our astronomical alignment (a new cycle (Mayan prophecies and others))?

Could it be caused by some new advanced technology used and/or tested by some nations?

Or ?????????

Any suggestions?

If you have some links, please post them.

Oh and don't forget the mini-black holes created by CERN's Hydron Collider

Get you Korvex, BUT

It could describe some of them. But what about those really round ones, and not that large. In my mind a collapsing soil doesnt really collapse in a perfect circle. It falls more like a funnel.

I think there is more there than explained to us officially.

It could fit in nicely with the expanding Earth theory...

Cz

8)

1 person likes this

Get you Korvex, BUT

It could describe some of them. But what about those really round ones, and not that large. In my mind a collapsing soil doesnt really collapse in a perfect circle. It falls more like a funnel.

I think there is more there than explained to us officially.

To me the round ones look like something had drilled it.

interesting article here mentions sinkholes

oilprice.com/Energy/Natural-Gas/U.S.-Government-Confirms-Link-Between-Earthquakes-and-Hydraulic-Fracturing.html

Some of these holes are with out a doubt caused by soil collapsing into empty spaces deeper in the Earth.

But some are just weird.

Look at these below. So round. And the "walls" going down are so straight. Like Korvex said they look like they have been drilled.

I dont know all about Bezerk, 1000+ pages is allot of reading. But could it be micro organism eating their way down? I dont think so but I dont know all about Bezerk.

Could the soil that was there have disappeared/gone into a parallel universe?

Or are they just photoshoped?

??? ??? ???

post-1932-13759094163616_thumb.jpg

post-1932-13759094163976_thumb.jpg

post-1932-137590941642_thumb.jpg

1 person likes this

It looks like a laser drill upwards.  ???

A bit like originating from within the Earth.

The "tunnel" is perfectly symmetrical.

A natural event would not form it like this.

Those circular ones could be from a nuclear subterrene...maybe the operator forgot it was pointing up when they started drilling! LMAO

Maybe to help those underground come up when the time is right (all over the world)..and I'm not talking about the people working underground.

Expanding Philippine sinkhole likely linked to 6.9 earthquake says local geologist

Sinkhole stirs village still nervous on quake

By Carmel Matus, Jhunnex Napallacan

Inquirer Visayas 10:10 pm | Saturday, February 18th, 2012

sinkhole.jpg?w=640extinction protocol

"DUMANJUG, Cebu—Residents of a village here expressed alarm over a sinkhole that formed after an explosion, reviving tension in a community that is still nervous following an intensity 6.9 earthquake recently.

The hole was first discovered by a farm caretaker in Barangay Cambuang on Friday. It was initially the size of a frying pan, said Walter Pesablon, 36, who was watching over a 3-hectare farm in the village.

Pesablon said he didn’t pay much attention to the hole at first, but when he returned to look at it after having breakfast, he noticed the soil moving and cracks forming around the hole.

An hour later, an explosion shattered the early morning silence of the village."

Read more at...

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/148331/sinkhole-stirs-village-still-nervous-on-quake

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/

Nexus Mag did an article on these back a year or two ago

Pictures: As many as 693 large collapses found in central China town

back in February...how'd we miss this???

"Thousands of local residents were affected by the cover-collapse sinkholes that occurred in the Yuejia Town, Yiyang City of central China’s Hunan Province.

Reportedly, as many as 693 collapses related with karst have been found as of February 24 in the town, which have resulted in damage to the locals’ houses, farmlands, and riverbeds, and posed a threat to the safety and living condition of locals too. Check out the stunning pictures below"

cover-collapse-sinkholes-in-Hunan-1-560x353.jpgchinabuzz.net

http://www.chinabuzz.net/picture/pictures-as-many-as-693-large-collapses-found-in-central-china-town/

GIANT SINK HOLE

April 20, 2012  in Oklahoma...

Published on Apr 20, 2012 by jazzi422

"This Giant sink hole opened up in Delhi Oklahoma (Westrn Oklahoma). The hole opened up right after the state experienced a record breaking Earthquake 5.6m on the richter. The local geologist says its not related, could have been a mine. There is no mine under this field. The local geologist seems to be a questionable source."

Thanks breezy, very interesting.

Could the one in Oklahoma be a crop circle that got out of controll?

nature does not make perfeclty symetrical holes

neither does it make a perfect mountain ridge across the equator of a satelite (ehem Iapetus)

where did all the earth that was there go?

as far as i'm concerned our friends are coming true to their promise in taking measures to remove 'their' option in escaping 'their' created planned genocide on a global scale (and if you havent undrestood my use of 'their' it means those that work in the shadows for the detriment of the whole humanity)

in the very beggining of the (!!!)._ thread i outlined which countries and installations would be targeted first but again the readers consideration of my tells became lost in the information blitz

my question too...where does the earth go??...I have asked myself that many times...in fact every time I see one of these huge sinkholes...

lol Breezy, it goes to the same place which all the structures under the hole went

inihilation is a very descriptive word ;)

nertino masers can do miracles .../,

my question too...where does the earth go??...I have asked myself that many times...in fact every time I see one of these huge sinkholes...

Many answers... but one to consider is these are gravity pressure spots which form as a result of the weakening earth grid system, sort of like Gravity pimples, but as they compress the Earth is still there but in a much more concentrated form at the bottom of the sink....

Just an idea to throw into the pot.

1 person likes this

China: 6m sink hole appears under a teenage girl

24 April 2012

I hope you can watch the video!

It's showing how she suddenly falls through a sink hole that appeared from nowhere on the foot path!

Apparently she could feel the hall MOVING as she was being rescued from the hell hole....

Source: REUTERS

http://jp.reuters.com/news/video/combo?type=oddlyEnoughNews&videoId=233829107&videoChannel=201&rpc=122

A still image here: (click on the image to enlarge it)

http://dailynews.yahoo.co.jp/fc/world/china/