Acolyte

A Cosmic Sonic Boom

53 posts in this topic

(I Remember folks laughing at the "me tel u" thread when the CHANI Entity explained the cosmo sonic boom and the colliding of space/time(galaxies). People said "BS there's no such thing" or, "there's no sound in space" ect. Maybe this will help them to wake up.)

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Massive-Sonic-Boom-Found-in-Stephan-s-Quintet-211370.shtml

A team of astronomers announce the discovery of a massive sonic boom, a huge intergalactic shock wave, in the group of galaxies known as Stephan's Quintet. At this point, this agglomeration of 5 galaxies is on the verge of producing one of the most impressive cosmic cataclysms.

The five structures are colliding in pairs among themselves, and also with all the others in the system. In the end, all of them will merge into a gigantic elliptical galaxy, which will likely dwarf the Milky Way in size and spread.

Using the NASA Spitzer Space Telescope, investigators recently conducted a series of observations of this system, in infrared wavelengths. Their research revealed the existence of an enormous shock wave between these galaxies. Such a phenomenon is known among astronomers as a sonic boom.

The international collaboration of scientists that made the discovery was coordinated by experts from the Max Planck Institute for Nuclear Physics (MPIK), in Heidelberg, Germany. The new view of the Quintet provides experts with new data on what happened in the early Universe.

Billions of years ago, collisions and mergers between galaxies were commonplace in the Universe. The entire Cosmos was a lot smaller than it is today, and was also expanding at a slower rate. This allowed multiple galaxies, including our own, to collide with others.

Stephan's Quintet is located a mere 300 million light-years away, which is close in astronomical terms. Studies of the system have revealed an odd distribution of light among the five components, but thus far astronomers have remained largely oblivious to the existence of the shock wave.

The structure is one of the largest ever discovered in space. Recent measurements conducted in both radio and X-ray wavelengths discovered massive volumes of hydrogen and helium gas between the galaxies, weighing about 100,000 million solar masses, Daily Galaxy reports.

Working together with colleagues from the California Institute of Technology (Caltech), in Pasadena, the MPIK team discovered that the shock wave is produced by the galaxy NGC7318b, which is moving towards the other four at tremendous speeds.

As it moves along on its path, it displaces massive volumes of the gas clouds, which in turn contributes to creating the remarkably-large shock wave. The strong radiation that molecular hydrogen gives off is what allowed Spitzer to identify the structure.

“The strength of the emission and the fact that it shows the gas to be highly disturbed was a huge surprise to us,” team leader Dr. Phil Appleton explains.

“We expected to see the spectral signature of dust grains – but instead we saw an almost pure laboratory-like spectrum of hydrogen molecules and almost nothing else. It was quite unlike anything we had seen before in a galaxy system,” adds the Caltech expert.

[/img]

post-1-13759093713408_thumb.jpg

I posted this only as an example that "sonic booms" in space in fact exist.

and so happy you did...entity correct ....cosmo sonic boom....and collisions do exist...entity was just a bit ahead of us...thank you Aco

Page 134  me tell u    http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message520517/pg134?viewallpages=1

helo

me tel u day be4 me have important thing 2 tel u

elders finish calculate they say ok me can tel u this important thing now

so me tel u know in best wordings me have lernt

on 9 january yor astronomers cee 2 star xplode yor line time

this 2 star xplode is part of yor 2nd witnesing prophesy

now u must lisen me very good and lisen warning ok make yorself ready

u know lite travel faster than sound ok yes

on 9 january yor nasas cee lite of 2 star xplode ok yes

elders calculate that from now it is time for sound wave of 2 star xploding

come hit earth anyday soon now

window open from today til end july yor line time for when wave hits

why nasas wait so long 2 tel u on 14 may only about this me not know their

reason 4 delay

me lern wording sonicboom

me tel u know what is coming yor way wil be a cosmosonicboom

this sound wave wil change many things and cause big disasters and many

sufferings

this sound wavings make comets ignite ok

this sound wavings make moons forget placing ok

this sound wavings make planets lose or change orbit ok

there is no more forgivnes earth this thing is coming

yor leaders get desperat want escape try use cern but make things worsening

but not sure yor leaders try haarp only make earth angry

me sory 4 have to tel u this bad news ok sory

but elders give some beter news also

elders have problem calculate where yor sun wil be position when wave hits

if earth is behind sun when wave hit earth sufering wil be much les ok

sun wil absorb much damage

but then sun damge wil have efect tranfer on earth also but not as big if

not behind sun

elders not al agree but many say earth wil be behind sun so this some good

news ok

u just be ready in mind spirit and yor body ok

please tel every1 everywhere be ready with body and spirit from today

can 1 u please post this front screen to warn

me also need leve yor line time soon ok

me witnesing completed soon

Science daily article .... sounds a bit too familiar in regards to what we need to be on the look out for....

ScienceDaily (July 13, 2011) — White dwarfs are the burned-out cores of stars like our Sun. Astronomers have discovered a pair of white dwarfs spiraling into one another at breakneck speeds. Today, these white dwarfs are so near they make a complete orbit in just 13 minutes, but they are gradually slipping closer together. About 900,000 years from now -- a blink of an eye in astronomical time -- they will merge and possibly explode as a supernova. By watching the stars converge, scientists will test both Einstein's general theory of relativity and the origin of some peculiar supernovae.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/07/110713121310.htm

I always thought that bodies moving closer to each other tend to accelerate, thus shrinking time.... 900,000 years ??? with 13 min orbits and if you read the article accelerations of I quote "I nearly fell out of my chair at the telescope when I saw one star change its speed by a staggering 750 miles per second in just a few minutes," said Smithsonian astronomer Warren Brown"

Have just finished watching some vids that actually state the sonic boom is on its way... can't remember which one of the 8 vids but he gets into it early.... well worth a look with a Chani brain.....

http://www.paneandov.com/video-2012-equation-solved/

You can download a PDF version of the vids also

http://www.box.net/shared/1hvnjrfd26

It makes interesting reading... sonic boom wise

thought this might be relevant in the Cosmic Sonic Boom post - cosmic boom/galactic superwave/magnetic field reversal may have ability to "reboot" our consciousness??

One of my theories on why we experience a separation from the Creator is due to the magnetic energy fields that surround the Earth. As these fields weaken, as some people believe are now happening, we become more aware of our true spiritual purpose. Our sun & solar system are currently undergoing huge changes - which account for global warming (worsened by our industries, pollution etc).  Solar flares are due to peak in 2011-2012 -  perhaps leading to a electromagnetic polar Earth shift? When this happens we get rebooted – and all the programmed information which keeps us locked into this “mere mortal existence” is gone, replaced by a higher consciousness.... well that’s what I hope happens!

http://www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/jan3/braden.htm

Wynn: Do you have any idea how this magnetic shift might change consciousness?

Gregg: The speculation is that there is a correlation between consciousness and magnetics. In order to understand how this connection might work, it is useful to compare it to a computer’s memory. The magnetic fields in the memory are held in place through an electrical charge — a trickle charge — within the computer itself. When the batteries in the computer die, the charge is gone, and the memory is lost. We have to reload the operating system.

Russia studied their cosmonauts and they discovered that when the cosmonauts were deprived of magnetism, their brains stopped functioning, and within 14 days, they had no memories left. They didn't die, but they were back to primitive human beings with no skills whatsoever.  They went from brilliant men to children within 14 days.   That is what can happen to us.  There won't be a need for cars, gas, oil, airplanes, cities, etc. if we can't even feed ourselves.  With no memories, you can only imagine how dysfunctional this world can become.

Similarly, by researchers and descendents of indigenous peoples believe that when the earth goes through what science sees as a magnetic reversal, it also will be a great shift and cleansing of the earth's consciousness. There will be nothing holding all the magnetic patterns that have been put in place. So when we awaken from this shift, what becomes consciousness will be our truest nature, our truest essence. And the memory of all of the evil or all the bad things or all of the grudges or the ego and we've held against one another as individuals and nations will not be part of that new consciousness, that new grid.

From that perspective, many traditions predict, sense, or speculate that we are nearing a time of what they call the Great Cleansing, and that this cleansing is happening at a level of core memory of consciousness.

Wynn: So is it possible to assume that in some way, our memory is connected to this magnetic field?

Gregg: I think so. I think that because of the strange accounts of the astronauts who left earth and went into space during the Apollo Program. In leaving the earth's atmosphere and circling the planet many miles above the surface, the affects of earth's magnetics were negligible. And the astronauts began to have experiences that they were not prepared or trained for, that were totally unanticipated.

When they were in space and looked back to earth, they began having insights and feelings, awakenings and awarenesses that they had never had when they were on the earth. It meant something different to each one of them.

Gregg: They certainly went through a catharsis when they were no longer in the influence of the earth's magnetic field.

We also see something similar happening when we look at the magnetic fields of the earth. They are not constant over the surface of the earth, and contour maps, available through United States Geologic Survey, show the varying intensities of magnetic fields over the surface of the earth — where magnetic fields have a very high intensity and where the intensity if very low.

Those fields have shifted over time, and may actually account for why populations of humans have migrated to the places they've migrated to. They might have been following these magnetic contours.

What happens is that in the places where the magnetics are very low, where their effects are negligible, tremendous change and innovation appear to occur. Where the magnetics are traditionally high, those are the places of stagnation where changes, although they do happen, take a long time and change is very slow in coming.

http://www.mysterious-america.net/edgarmitchellint.html

Dr. Mitchell: It was on the way home. I was a Lunar Module Pilot and my major duties had been completed. On the way back home I was systems engineer on a well-functioning spacecraft. So I got to look out at the heavens, kind of relax, and be a tourist a little bit. And because we were rotating every two minutes the earth, the moon, and the sun would come in and out of view. That was a pretty overwhelming experience in itself. And then suddenly from my experiences at Harvard and MIT getting a doctorate in astronomy I realized that the molecules in my body and the molecules in the body of the spacecraft were created from some ancient generation of stars. And so suddenly in my mind being manufactured from those stars made this a personal experience instead of an intellectual experience of separateness. I had never had this experience before. It was pretty spellbinding. It was an overwhelming joy and experience, and this continued whenever I had a few moments to look out the window. I experienced connectedness. An absolute bliss and joy associated with it every time I looked out the window for three days on the way home. It was so powerful I couldn’t let go of that. I had to know what in the world it was. What did it mean? I didn’t know.

Editor: How about your fellow astronauts? Did they have experiences in space and are any of them interested in merging science and spirit?

Dr. Mitchell: Virtually all of the people who went into space, and especially the farther out that they went, all of them had powerful, powerful experiences. Just seeing the so-called big picture, seeing the earth and the heavens from space. But again like that old story of how religion was formed, all of us had a slightly different interpretation of what this was all about. So for some of my colleagues it was like looking on the face of God. Again you can’t deny that that’s their interpretation, but when I talked with them about this I know that we had virtually the same experience. It was a sense of awe and wonder.

http://www.experiencefestival.com/a/Spiritual_Awakening/id/1935

Paul LaViolette, author of Earth Under Fire, refers to a pulse of light emanating from the galactic center approximately every 13,000 years, and cascading throughout our galaxy. He calls it a “galactic superwave.” Is this pulse related to the “zero point” inherent in each galactic crossing, and to the advent of a new Satya Yuga, as Sri Yukteswar understood it? Barry Martin sees this zero point as a “reset button.” It is built into creation and provides an opportunity for all disharmonic wave patterns to be brought back into coherence, sort of like clearing the deck and starting again.

http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-01-tampa-airport-runways-renumbered-due.html

Tampa airport runways renumbered due to magnetic north movement

January 10, 2011 by Lin Edwards

(PhysOrg.com) -- The magnetic north pole is slowly moving, and the shift is affecting runways at airports in Tampa, Florida, with the major runway at Tampa International Airport closed until January 13th to allow for the signage to be changed and numeric designators at each end of the runway to be repainted.

The magnetic north pole is always slowly moving and is currently heading towards Russia from its current position in far northern Canada. The magnetic north pole moves by around 64 km (40 miles) a year because of changes within the Earth’s core (unlike the true north pole which moves very slowly due to tectonic plate movements). It has moved from extremes of around 10 degrees east in the late 16th century to 25 degrees west early in the 19th century, and is now at around 3 degrees west. The north and south magnetic poles can also switch places, and this last happened about 780,000 years ago.

According to FAA spokesman Paul Takemoto changes at other airports may not be required because magnetic fields vary from place to place. Takemoto said re-designation is rarely required. Such changes are not that unusual, however, with Stansted Airport in London having to do the same thing in 2009, redesignating its 3,000 meter runway 23/05 as 22/04. Stansted airport officials said they would have to renumber the runway again — in another 56 years or so.

Kathleen Bergen, also from the FAA, said runway designations were based on geomagnetic information, and that aviation uses information on latitude, longitude, and the magnetic poles. She said that the magnetic poles are constantly changing, and movements of more than three degrees can affect runway designations and numbering. In far northern areas, where the relative difference in location between true north and magnetic north has a greater effect, aviators tend to use true north as their reference instead of magnetic north.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geomagnetic_reversal

Effects on biosphere and human society

Because the magnetic field has never been observed to reverse by humans with instrumentation, and the mechanism of field generation is not well understood, it is difficult to say what the characteristics of the magnetic field might be leading up to such a reversal.

Some speculate that a greatly diminished magnetic field during a reversal period will expose the surface of the Earth to a substantial and potentially damaging increase in cosmic radiation. However, Homo erectus and their ancestors certainly survived many previous reversals, though they did not depend on computer systems that could be damaged by large coronal mass ejections.

There is no uncontested evidence that a magnetic field reversal has ever caused any biological extinctions. A possible explanation is that the solar wind may induce a sufficient magnetic field in the Earth's ionosphere to shield the surface from energetic particles even in the absence of the Earth's normal magnetic field.[12] Another possible explanation is that magnetic field actually does not vanish completely, with many poles forming chaotically in different places during reversal, until it stabilizes again.[

http://www.aztlan.net/rumblings_center_galaxy.htm

Strange Rumblings at the Center of our Galaxy

What a great post Zeroo.... something that comes to mind is the Sumerian's and other very ancient groups using pictorial language as a form of recording the important info of their cultures... What would happen if we lost collectively all the electronically stored data and our collective memories across the world, the ones with books would have a starting point but would they have the ability to self teach themselves.... 

Maybe there is something very important in the Sumerian text stating that says to be safe one must be in a room enclosed in copper.... could this be a form of Faraday cage for a sonic boom effect??? Even if we protected our equipment from the effects ....we would have lost the intellect to use the information..

Great theory and in its concept very probable ..... its the simple things that get us every time.... 8)

thanks Phil & LeBlunc!

Interesting about the Sumerian pictorial language. If you wanted to leave a message that could be understood by future generations, then pictures are the way to go. Think about the language barrier on Earth (Babel!) - hundreds of different dialects, that may not even be around in a hundred years time! So if you want to leave a message for future humans you would leave in pictograms, not words, obviously!

Gen Y's would have a huge problem - if suddenly all electronic communications were cut. I think they would go into meltdown.. what no twitter or facebook or Lady Gaga?? I don't own a mobile phone (and refuse to get one) - the Gen Y's at work can't understand how I survive... LOL...

The further we advance into technology and loose our connection to Gaia (or the land) the more confused we get about who we really are. Drugs, alcohol, sugar, tv, video games, money, power etc become the link we use to get back the (false) freedom we long for. Our mortal bodies are made from stardust - and if we forget our connection to the land (Gaia - also made from this same stardust) we forget who we really are. Guilt can lock us into our mortal earthbound existence, it distances us from our heart-centre and our power. We wrongly think that we are mere humans searching for a spiritual lifeline, when in actual fact we are powerful beings experiencing a 3D earthly experience. I believe that we are the physical senses of the Creator experiencing physical life in all its forms - the good and the bad.

1 person likes this

Gen Y's would have a huge problem - if suddenly all electronic communications were cut. I think they would go into meltdown.. what no twitter or facebook or Lady Gaga?? I don't own a mobile phone (and refuse to get one) - the Gen Y's at work can't understand how I survive... LOL...

The further we advance into technology and loose our connection to Gaia (or the land) the more confused we get about who we really are. Drugs, alcohol, sugar, tv, video games, money, power etc become the link we use to get back the (false) freedom we long for. Our mortal bodies are made from stardust - and if we forget our connection to the land (Gaia - also made from this same stardust) we forget who we really are. Guilt can lock us into our mortal earthbound existence, it distances us from our heart-centre and our power. We wrongly think that we are mere humans searching for a spiritual lifeline, when in actual fact we are powerful beings experiencing a 3D earthly experience. I believe that we are the physical senses of the Creator experiencing physical life in all its forms - the good and the bad.

Great posts, Zeroo, and once again there are parallels with some of the more 'new age' type material, where one teacher posits that we are cleansed from our 'bad memories', that there are 2 waves, one is to clean us and the other is to fill us up with something better.

So it would seem that this phenomenon is being described from a variety of angles/aspects, which makes it more credible and interesting.

You are absolutely right about us being removed from the source by all of this gadgetry, but do not forget that the gadgetry is only the latest in a series of distraction techniques. It is just a question of using a tool as the end product. This is unfortunately the result of us signing away our own innate powers.

plantkeeper

Zeroo and plantkeeper you have hit the nail right on the head there :)

This really reminds me of the message given in the Avatar Movie that it's time for us to look after Mother Earth again so it can look after us and future generations.

Back to basics, back to the family unit, then your immediate relative and perhaps create a community of people, somehow I found the number 64 a great harmonic number.

This community is self-sufficient, have elders and counselors and find out what kids are actually good at and develop those abilities rather than just have a uniform education.

A few words about education.

You know we receive an education in our schools from books . All those books that people were educated from twenty five years ago, are wrong now, and those that are good now, will be wrong again in twenty five years from now.

So if they are also wrong now, and the one who is educated from the wrong books is NOT educated, he is MISLED and the one who is misled cannot write a book which is correct.

The misleading began when our far distant ancestors began to teach their descendants. You know they knew nothing but they passed their knowledge of nothing to the coming generations and it went so innocently that nobody noticed it.

This is why we are not educated.

An educated person is one whose senses are refined. The main base of education is one's "self respect".  Any one lacking self respect cannot be educated. The main basis of self respect is the willingness to learn, to do only the things that are good and right, to believe only in things that can be proved, to possess appreciation and self control.

Now, if you lack the willingness to learn, you will remain a brute and if you do things that are not good or right, you will be a low person, and if you believe in things that cannot be proved, any feeble minded person can lead you, and if you lack appreciation, it takes away the incentive for good doing and if you lack self control you will never know the limit.

So all those lacking these characteristics in their make up are NOT EDUCATED.

Quote from Edward Leedskalin

1 person likes this

This really reminds me of the message given in the Avatar Movie that it's time for us to look after Mother Earth again so it can look after us and future generations.

Hi DarthJoe, what a great movie that is and I did love the ending!!!! Well, as the entitity said about watch what you think and so on and so forth, until destiny, I so wish to live just like that. I once had a deep and meaningful experience, an epiphany, nearly sliding down a slope of scree that NOT shuffling papers in an office is life, but being in nature IS life, this was back in '84.

Nature is never boring/like the tv/ she does not clash /like policies and what have you/oh, but people think that she is indiscriminate and that we have to fear her, but I recall part of a buddhist sutra that states that when people's minds are at ease rain will fall so softly that not a clod of earth will break.

Without the 'humble insects' we would not be able to survive, yet people stamp and squelch them as soon as one comes too near them.

It is simply not logical to live this kind of 'divorced' life, I have never been able to understand the minds of people who think that that is somehow better.....

plantkeeper

Plantkeeper & DarthJoe80

I’m with you! I have been a nature lover & an animal lover since I was a child.

The Avatar movie is the type of world I would also love to live in, where human & animals respect each other, and we are all intrinsically linked to the web of life and to the Earth itself.

I feel incredibly lucky to live on such a beautiful planet – nature & all of its incredibly diverse life & scenery, never fails to make my heart sing, The colours, the smells, the sounds of nature are food for the soul. Without nature I would feel like an empty shell – after all we are sensory lifeforms!

The average human is only to ready to kill insects & animals because they fear or don’t like them. At my work I am the bug-lady, who will go and carefully remove a spider or insect and put it outside,  (whilst the rest of the female staff run screaming, and are only to happy to kill it with a can of bug spray). Every creature has a right to life, it saddens me to see so many people who think that just because its a bug, it deserves to die.

If you haven’t read them - The Ringing Cedars series, is a great set of books about reconnecting with Nature & in particular the Cedars, which connect us back to the Source/Divine.

http://www.ringingcedars.com/

Many small communities & schools (because of these books) are popping up worldwide trying to replicate this way of living.

Some info about ringing Siberian Cedars (actually Siberian Pine) live to around 550 years - during this time their needles capture and store light or energy - energy from the cosmos. This energy is extremely powerful and a sliver of cedar is more powerful to man than any energy device he has ever made. When the time is right the cedars know when to give this energy back to the Earth, Man and every living plant & creature. When there is too little of this energy around - the trees balance this lack of energy by giving some back to the Earth.  Certain Siberian people have the ability to hear when a tree is ready to give this energy back - the tree begins to "ring", it will ring for 3 years, after this time they loose the ability to give the energy back to man and start to use the energy up themselves - the tree dies within 27 years. If the tree is heard to be ringing during this 3 year period by a human, the tree is cut down and the wood cut into small slivers and given to people to wear as a pendant - they are told to rub the pendant daily with their fingers, and within years the sliver turns into a highly polished and beautiful artifact. Simply wearing and polishing the pendant brings the wearer happiness, health, longevity and a resonance with nature itself.

There is a mention of antennas in the first chapter of the work done by Phil Callahan, and the fact that trees are natural antennas. Phil Callahan is well know for his studies on rock dust (volcanic rock), and the energy that this material emits to the roots of plants (like an underground sun). If you love gardening you have to use rock dust, your plants will love you for it. (it also ups the energy vibe in local area - its a tangible energy that humans recognize as well - just go on holiday to places like - Hawaii, New Zealand, Fiji and wonder why you feel so good when you arrive!  That’s a whole new post in itself!

Some info about ringing Siberian Cedars (actually Siberian Pine) live to around 550 years - during this time their needles capture and store light or energy - energy from the cosmos. This energy is extremely powerful and a sliver of cedar is more powerful to man than any energy device he has ever made. When the time is right the cedars know when to give this energy back to the Earth, Man and every living plant & creature. When there is too little of this energy around - the trees balance this lack of energy by giving some back to the Earth.  Certain Siberian people have the ability to hear when a tree is ready to give this energy back - the tree begins to "ring", it will ring for 3 years, after this time they loose the ability to give the energy back to man and start to use the energy up themselves - the tree dies within 27 years. If the tree is heard to be ringing during this 3 year period by a human, the tree is cut down and the wood cut into small slivers and given to people to wear as a pendant - they are told to rub the pendant daily with their fingers, and within years the sliver turns into a highly polished and beautiful artifact. Simply wearing and polishing the pendant brings the wearer happiness, health, longevity and a resonance with nature itself.

This is really interesting especially after finding out how ill trees become when they are close to wifi .  I remember reading about an experiment where upon a tree was nailed a modem and after a year the tree became incredibly ill and died.  If I find the pictures on the net, I'll post a linke or let you know.. Thanks for sharing about Ringing Trees.  I've always wanted to know more about them, I guess I wasn't open about it and didn't pursue the matter.

Thanks Zeroo. I'm ordering the books now :)

I've always wanted to get these books and finally you reminded me.

Also just got tax refund so just right on time!

I'm sure you would also be amazed by the classic "The secret Life of Plants" Peter Thomkins and Christopher Bird

(Quote)A fascinating account of the physical, emotional, and spiritual relations between plants and man.” Essentially, the subject of the book is the idea that plants may be sentient, despite their lack of a nervous system and a brain. This sentience is observed primarily through changes in the plant’s conductivity, as through a polygraph, as pioneered by Cleve Backster. The book also contains a summary of Goethe’s theory of plant metamorphosis.

That said, this book is about much more than just plants; it delves quite deeply into such topics as the aura, psychophysics, orgone, radionics, kirlian photography, magnetism/magnetotropism, bioelectrics, dowsing, and the history of science. It was the basis for the 1979 documentary of the same name, with a soundtrack especially recorded by Stevie Wonder. (end quote).

I've just discovered there was a doco made as well which I must watch. A guy who was training cops to use lie detectors hooked up a plant and had 1 of 3 students mangle a leaf of the plant and then took each back into the room one at a time. When the culprit entered the room the lie detector went ballistic.

Another guy was so in-tuned with his plants, they would register on an instrument when the owner/friend had an orgasm, even when they were separated by 100's of klm's. Many more botanical treasures in this wonderful book. Enjoy.

Botanic

I'm sure you would also be amazed by the classic "The secret Life of Plants" Peter Thomkins and Christopher Bird

(Quote)A fascinating account of the physical, emotional, and spiritual relations between plants and man.” Essentially, the subject of the book is the idea that plants may be sentient, despite their lack of a nervous system and a brain. This sentience is observed primarily through changes in the plant’s conductivity, as through a polygraph, as pioneered by Cleve Backster. The book also contains a summary of Goethe’s theory of plant metamorphosis.

That said, this book is about much more than just plants; it delves quite deeply into such topics as the aura, psychophysics, orgone, radionics, kirlian photography, magnetism/magnetotropism, bioelectrics, dowsing, and the history of science. It was the basis for the 1979 documentary of the same name, with a soundtrack especially recorded by Stevie Wonder. (end quote).

I've just discovered there was a doco made as well which I must watch. A guy who was training cops to use lie detectors hooked up a plant and had 1 of 3 students mangle a leaf of the plant and then took each back into the room one at a time. When the culprit entered the room the lie detector went ballistic.

Another guy was so in-tuned with his plants, they would register on an instrument when the owner/friend had an orgasm, even when they were separated by 100's of klm's. Many more botanical treasures in this wonderful book. Enjoy.

Botanic

Hi.  I'm a new member here.  Have spent a little while lurking/reading and getting a feel for this forum, which I love, BTW!

I have to agree with you 100%.  'The Secret Life of Plants' is a fantastic book, which I read a good few years ago.  Your post has made me determined to dig it out of my collection and read it again.  Highly recommended!

For any of you who have not read "The Secret Life Of Plants" you can download the PDF from my docs here is the link

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B--SGE-HuftQZGUzZDZkZDYtNzI4Yi00N2E3LThmODItOTI4Y2E0ODQxZmEy&hl=en_US

And as an add on did you know that rocks/stone (naturally formed) have a life force it just resonated at a very very low frequency, this is "Old Knowledge" which can be re-learned...  ;)

For any of you who have not read "The Secret Life Of Plants" you can download the PDF from my docs here is the link

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B--SGE-HuftQZGUzZDZkZDYtNzI4Yi00N2E3LThmODItOTI4Y2E0ODQxZmEy&hl=en_US

And as an add on did you know that rocks/stone (naturally formed) have a life force it just resonated at a very very low frequency, this is "Old Knowledge" which can be re-learned...  ;)

Thanks phillipbbg...very kind of you to do this! I've been wanting to read this for quite a bit!

Botanic

Hi.  I'm a new member here.  Have spent a little while lurking/reading and getting a feel for this forum, which I love, BTW!

I have to agree with you 100%.  'The Secret Life of Plants' is a fantastic book, which I read a good few years ago.  Your post has made me determined to dig it out of my collection and read it again.  Highly recommended!

Hi Mindshaft...noticed this is your very first post and wish to welcome you to thechaniproject.  We are happy to see you...Welcome.  breezy

Botanic

Hi Mindshaft...noticed this is your very first post and wish to welcome you to thechaniproject.  We are happy to see you...Welcome.  breezy

Thanks for the welcome!  There definitely seems to be a more mature/evolved group of people posting here than the 'other' site(s) hereabouts ...  8)

Thanks for the welcome!  There definitely seems to be a more mature/evolved group of people posting here than the 'other' site(s) hereabouts ...  8)

Hi MindShaft and welcome. Thanks for the compliment to the group. We try and keep things mature and evolved :)

Thanks for the welcome!  There definitely seems to be a more mature/evolved group of people posting here than the 'other' site(s) hereabouts ...  8)

Hi MindShaft and welcome. Thanks for the compliment to the group. We try and keep things mature and evolved :)

The compliment is heartfelt.

As an 'AC', previously, and admittedly a very infrequent poster over at the 'karma-garten' I spent numerous hours sifting through and attempting to dissect/reassemble information from a number of threads that have thankfully re-emerged here.

It's refreshing to read though threads without having to scan through pages of IQ-lowering insights from serial detractors, fundamentalist nutjobs and the peanut gallery.

I sincerely appreciate the MUCH higher signal:static ratio here.

Kudos, Aco!  ... I just hope that it stays this way ... ;)

1 person likes this

thought this might be relevant in the Cosmic Sonic Boom post - cosmic boom/galactic superwave/magnetic field reversal may have ability to "reboot" our consciousness??

One of my theories on why we experience a separation from the Creator is due to the magnetic energy fields that surround the Earth. As these fields weaken, as some people believe are now happening, we become more aware of our true spiritual purpose. Our sun & solar system are currently undergoing huge changes - which account for global warming (worsened by our industries, pollution etc).  Solar flares are due to peak in 2011-2012 -  perhaps leading to a electromagnetic polar Earth shift? When this happens we get rebooted – and all the programmed information which keeps us locked into this “mere mortal existence” is gone, replaced by a higher consciousness.... well that’s what I hope happens!

http://www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/jan3/braden.htm

Wynn: Do you have any idea how this magnetic shift might change consciousness?

Gregg: The speculation is that there is a correlation between consciousness and magnetics. In order to understand how this connection might work, it is useful to compare it to a computer’s memory. The magnetic fields in the memory are held in place through an electrical charge — a trickle charge — within the computer itself. When the batteries in the computer die, the charge is gone, and the memory is lost. We have to reload the operating system.

Russia studied their cosmonauts and they discovered that when the cosmonauts were deprived of magnetism, their brains stopped functioning, and within 14 days, they had no memories left. They didn't die, but they were back to primitive human beings with no skills whatsoever.  They went from brilliant men to children within 14 days.  That is what can happen to us.  There won't be a need for cars, gas, oil, airplanes, cities, etc. if we can't even feed ourselves.  With no memories, you can only imagine how dysfunctional this world can become.

Similarly, by researchers and descendents of indigenous peoples believe that when the earth goes through what science sees as a magnetic reversal, it also will be a great shift and cleansing of the earth's consciousness. There will be nothing holding all the magnetic patterns that have been put in place. So when we awaken from this shift, what becomes consciousness will be our truest nature, our truest essence. And the memory of all of the evil or all the bad things or all of the grudges or the ego and we've held against one another as individuals and nations will not be part of that new consciousness, that new grid.

From that perspective, many traditions predict, sense, or speculate that we are nearing a time of what they call the Great Cleansing, and that this cleansing is happening at a level of core memory of consciousness.

Wynn: So is it possible to assume that in some way, our memory is connected to this magnetic field?

Gregg: I think so. I think that because of the strange accounts of the astronauts who left earth and went into space during the Apollo Program. In leaving the earth's atmosphere and circling the planet many miles above the surface, the affects of earth's magnetics were negligible. And the astronauts began to have experiences that they were not prepared or trained for, that were totally unanticipated.

When they were in space and looked back to earth, they began having insights and feelings, awakenings and awarenesses that they had never had when they were on the earth. It meant something different to each one of them.

Gregg: They certainly went through a catharsis when they were no longer in the influence of the earth's magnetic field.

We also see something similar happening when we look at the magnetic fields of the earth. They are not constant over the surface of the earth, and contour maps, available through United States Geologic Survey, show the varying intensities of magnetic fields over the surface of the earth — where magnetic fields have a very high intensity and where the intensity if very low.

Those fields have shifted over time, and may actually account for why populations of humans have migrated to the places they've migrated to. They might have been following these magnetic contours.

What happens is that in the places where the magnetics are very low, where their effects are negligible, tremendous change and innovation appear to occur. Where the magnetics are traditionally high, those are the places of stagnation where changes, although they do happen, take a long time and change is very slow in coming.

http://www.mysterious-america.net/edgarmitchellint.html

Dr. Mitchell: It was on the way home. I was a Lunar Module Pilot and my major duties had been completed. On the way back home I was systems engineer on a well-functioning spacecraft. So I got to look out at the heavens, kind of relax, and be a tourist a little bit. And because we were rotating every two minutes the earth, the moon, and the sun would come in and out of view. That was a pretty overwhelming experience in itself. And then suddenly from my experiences at Harvard and MIT getting a doctorate in astronomy I realized that the molecules in my body and the molecules in the body of the spacecraft were created from some ancient generation of stars. And so suddenly in my mind being manufactured from those stars made this a personal experience instead of an intellectual experience of separateness. I had never had this experience before. It was pretty spellbinding. It was an overwhelming joy and experience, and this continued whenever I had a few moments to look out the window. I experienced connectedness. An absolute bliss and joy associated with it every time I looked out the window for three days on the way home. It was so powerful I couldn’t let go of that. I had to know what in the world it was. What did it mean? I didn’t know.

Editor: How about your fellow astronauts? Did they have experiences in space and are any of them interested in merging science and spirit?

Dr. Mitchell: Virtually all of the people who went into space, and especially the farther out that they went, all of them had powerful, powerful experiences. Just seeing the so-called big picture, seeing the earth and the heavens from space. But again like that old story of how religion was formed, all of us had a slightly different interpretation of what this was all about. So for some of my colleagues it was like looking on the face of God. Again you can’t deny that that’s their interpretation, but when I talked with them about this I know that we had virtually the same experience. It was a sense of awe and wonder.

http://www.experiencefestival.com/a/Spiritual_Awakening/id/1935

Paul LaViolette, author of Earth Under Fire, refers to a pulse of light emanating from the galactic center approximately every 13,000 years, and cascading throughout our galaxy. He calls it a “galactic superwave.” Is this pulse related to the “zero point” inherent in each galactic crossing, and to the advent of a new Satya Yuga, as Sri Yukteswar understood it? Barry Martin sees this zero point as a “reset button.” It is built into creation and provides an opportunity for all disharmonic wave patterns to be brought back into coherence, sort of like clearing the deck and starting again.

http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-01-tampa-airport-runways-renumbered-due.html

Tampa airport runways renumbered due to magnetic north movement

January 10, 2011 by Lin Edwards

(PhysOrg.com) -- The magnetic north pole is slowly moving, and the shift is affecting runways at airports in Tampa, Florida, with the major runway at Tampa International Airport closed until January 13th to allow for the signage to be changed and numeric designators at each end of the runway to be repainted.

The magnetic north pole is always slowly moving and is currently heading towards Russia from its current position in far northern Canada. The magnetic north pole moves by around 64 km (40 miles) a year because of changes within the Earth’s core (unlike the true north pole which moves very slowly due to tectonic plate movements). It has moved from extremes of around 10 degrees east in the late 16th century to 25 degrees west early in the 19th century, and is now at around 3 degrees west. The north and south magnetic poles can also switch places, and this last happened about 780,000 years ago.

According to FAA spokesman Paul Takemoto changes at other airports may not be required because magnetic fields vary from place to place. Takemoto said re-designation is rarely required. Such changes are not that unusual, however, with Stansted Airport in London having to do the same thing in 2009, redesignating its 3,000 meter runway 23/05 as 22/04. Stansted airport officials said they would have to renumber the runway again — in another 56 years or so.

Kathleen Bergen, also from the FAA, said runway designations were based on geomagnetic information, and that aviation uses information on latitude, longitude, and the magnetic poles. She said that the magnetic poles are constantly changing, and movements of more than three degrees can affect runway designations and numbering. In far northern areas, where the relative difference in location between true north and magnetic north has a greater effect, aviators tend to use true north as their reference instead of magnetic north.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geomagnetic_reversal

Effects on biosphere and human society

Because the magnetic field has never been observed to reverse by humans with instrumentation, and the mechanism of field generation is not well understood, it is difficult to say what the characteristics of the magnetic field might be leading up to such a reversal.

Some speculate that a greatly diminished magnetic field during a reversal period will expose the surface of the Earth to a substantial and potentially damaging increase in cosmic radiation. However, Homo erectus and their ancestors certainly survived many previous reversals, though they did not depend on computer systems that could be damaged by large coronal mass ejections.

There is no uncontested evidence that a magnetic field reversal has ever caused any biological extinctions. A possible explanation is that the solar wind may induce a sufficient magnetic field in the Earth's ionosphere to shield the surface from energetic particles even in the absence of the Earth's normal magnetic field.[12] Another possible explanation is that magnetic field actually does not vanish completely, with many poles forming chaotically in different places during reversal, until it stabilizes again.[

http://www.aztlan.net/rumblings_center_galaxy.htm

Strange Rumblings at the Center of our Galaxy

Further to the above quote.... Just found this on NASA's website... dated 30/11/11 - do you think they're trying to prepare us for the  Earth's Magnetic Field shift?.

608139main1_geomagnetic-field-670.jpg

Scientists understand that Earth's magnetic field has flipped its polarity many times over the millennia. In other words, if you were alive about 800,000 years ago, and facing what we call north with a magnetic compass in your hand, the needle would point to 'south.' This is because a magnetic compass is calibrated based on Earth's poles. The N-S markings of a compass would be 180 degrees wrong if the polarity of today's magnetic field were reversed. Many doomsday theorists have tried to take this natural geological occurrence and suggest it could lead to Earth's destruction. But would there be any dramatic effects? The answer, from the geologic and fossil records we have from hundreds of past magnetic polarity reversals, seems to be 'no.'

Reversals are the rule, not the exception. Earth has settled in the last 20 million years into a pattern of a pole reversal about every 200,000 to 300,000 years, although it has been more than twice that long since the last reversal. A reversal happens over hundreds or thousands of years, and it is not exactly a clean back flip. Magnetic fields morph and push and pull at one another, with multiple poles emerging at odd latitudes throughout the process. Scientists estimate reversals have happened at least hundreds of times over the past three billion years. And while reversals have happened more frequently in "recent" years, when dinosaurs walked Earth a reversal was more likely to happen only about every one million years.

more here: http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012-poleReversal.html

1 person likes this