Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Acolyte

A Note on AFRICOM (EUCOM)

4 posts in this topic

Working on the .pdf I've added the following paragraph to explain my use of "AFRICOM":

"I Used the Name AFRICOM because eventually it fell under the AFRICOM umbrella. However during 1994-1999 AFRICOM had another name and fell under the Supervision of Unified Command Plan (1983). It was a special force unit under the cover of The EUCOM task force that had command of the facility in 1994 until it was re-named and handed over to AFRICOM in 2006/2007. I Used "AFRICOM" in the Nexus article to "cover" the covert operations being done by EUCOM at that time."

Oh boy, preparing the .pdf is taking way longer than I anticipated and there is so much I still need to cover. Thanks again for your patience.

Blessings

acolyte

The most important work we do is never easy otherwise everyone would do it....and it is worth doing properly.

I know exactly how you feel, all I can suggest is breaking it down into small pieces and just tough it out... you are doing well.

Easy for me to say, I am not doing it...chin up..:)

Working on the .pdf I've added the following paragraph to explain my use of "AFRICOM":

"I Used the Name AFRICOM because eventually it fell under the AFRICOM umbrella. However during 1994-1999 AFRICOM had another name and fell under the Supervision of Unified Command Plan (1983). It was a special force unit under the cover of The EUCOM task force that had command of the facility in 1994 until it was re-named and handed over to AFRICOM in 2006/2007. I Used "AFRICOM" in the Nexus article to "cover" the covert operations being done by EUCOM at that time."

Oh boy, preparing the .pdf is taking way longer than I anticipated and there is so much I still need to cover. Thanks again for your patience.

Blessings

acolyte

Acolyte I am having a blond moment...where is the pdf...or are you still working on this...