RenegadeSon

"MARS... What They Have Been Keeping From You"

432 posts in this topic

I think this needs it's own thread, so here is my Mars Evidence PDF, (which is in my signature here). I am also reposting a few images from the PDF for you to see what I am talking about. What I am interested in is YOU seeing what I see, and in order for you to do that, you have to see what I am seeing from my perspective.  What that means is ...when you go to Google Mars you have to put the 'N' on the compass/pointer in the upper right corner to the eight O'clock position.  Follow the instructions in the PDF, it is easy. If you look from another perspective, you won't see what I see as it all 'blends' together in the brain. If someone knows of a reputable remote viewer please let me know as I want to have this area RV'd.  Happy hunting.  Oh... you might have to spend some time on this map... Please don't get discouraged if you don't see anything right away, keep looking and you will see.  The PDF can be downloaded here.. 

http://thechaniproject.com/marse.pdf

rs

Map:  PSP_008427_1380

> ][img]

2 people like this

Hi Renegade,

Did you color it like that for contrast?

Very interesting  :)

Hi Renegade,

Did you color it like that for contrast?

Very interesting  :)

Hi clark.  Yes I highlighted something in each image, but that isn't the only area of interest in each image.

rs

1 person likes this

RS, where are these pictures from ?

What part of Mars ?

I can use coordinates, but a physical reference .. as in, east of the Valles Marineris .... or south of Hellas Planitia ...

Where on the planet may help me, help you.

Surface dwelling has not been possible for a really long time.  Yet reasons for access to the surface are necessary and varied.

All life is active under the surface and what you are seeing may be those access points. 

z

1 person likes this

RS, where are these pictures from ?

What part of Mars ?

I can use coordinates, but a physical reference .. as in, east of the Valles Marineris .... or south of Hellas Planitia ...

Where on the planet may help me, help you.

Surface dwelling has not been possible for a really long time.  Yet reasons for access to the surface are necessary and varied.

All life is active under the surface and what you are seeing may be those access points. 

z

Hi zurishaddai, There are entrance points in this map, but it is the equipment that I am focusing on, after all, that is what is evident.  The map coords are given in the PDF, here they are for you.

41 30 34.54S, 56 56 20.84E  You can cut and paste them right into the Google mars search box.

rs

1 person likes this

You know I'm happy to see this thread..I have studied these pics, and I definitely see things...Some items I had to look for, some stuck right out there like a sore thumb..it's fascinating...kudos RS....breezy

You know I'm happy to see this thread..I have studied these pics, and I definitely see things...Some items I had to look for, some stuck right out there like a sore thumb..it's fascinating...kudos RS....breezy

Thanks breezy, and thanks Aco for suggesting it.

rs

Have you seen the Andrew Basiago and Laura Eisenhower articles and interviews re:Mars?  Here's one article with links:

http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in-seattle/basiago-and-eisenhower-reveal-marsgate-and-make-case-for-alternative-4

Also Dr Stankov gives some very ancient history on Mars in his July 21, 2011 article at  http://jakane.cc/blog/

And according to this video, there is water there along with a population of 35,000 - some are being born now; they're real Martians.

At 10:42 mins

http://www.youtube.com/user/atlanticobr#p/u/0/AeskbvkOcXA

Have you seen the Andrew Basiago and Laura Eisenhower articles and interviews re:Mars?  Here's one article with links:

http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in-seattle/basiago-and-eisenhower-reveal-marsgate-and-make-case-for-alternative-4

Also Dr Stankov gives some very ancient history on Mars in his July 21, 2011 article at  http://jakane.cc/blog/

And according to this video, there is water there along with a population of 35,000 - some are being born now; they're real Martians.

At 10:42 mins

http://www.youtube.com/user/atlanticobr#p/u/0/AeskbvkOcXA

Yes, I am familiar with Basiago, I did read the article by Stankov, it is interesting.

rs

Here is an overall view of the map PSP_008427_1380.  It measures 9.6 X 3.1, just 30 square miles.  The red circles on the image map are areas where there is a high concentration of things to see.  Pay attention to the 'dark' areas, because in those areas... it gets interesting.  Remember to adjust the compass/pointer to the 8 o'clock position.

rs

[/img]

RS, I tried to cut and paste the coordinates you gave, but google mars doesn't want to cooperate.

However I do know a bit about the general area.  I believe it to be northeast from Hellas Planitia.  This area is not officially called a 'Chaos', but it should be.

The terrain is rugged to say the least.  The only equipment that might be at the surface there would be 'pump stations'.  Both Carbon Dioxide and Carbon Monoxide are problematic and are required to be pumped to the surface.

Much of this area has many volcano tubes that, being naturally hollow, are utilized as near surface dwellings. 

With your viewing angle, looking SouthEast, check for a nearby volcano that is about at the 3 Km height.  It is alone on the surface and shouldn't be hard to identify. 

I can see it, and if we can validate that as a landmark, perhaps I can help more identify that which you are seeking.

z

RS, I tried to cut and paste the coordinates you gave, but google mars doesn't want to cooperate.

However I do know a bit about the general area.  I believe it to be northeast from Hellas Planitia.  This area is not officially called a 'Chaos', but it should be.

The terrain is rugged to say the least.  The only equipment that might be at the surface there would be 'pump stations'.  Both Carbon Dioxide and Carbon Monoxide are problematic and are required to be pumped to the surface.

Much of this area has many volcano tubes that, being naturally hollow, are utilized as near surface dwellings.   

With your viewing angle, looking SouthEast, check for a nearby volcano that is about at the 3 Km height.   It is alone on the surface and shouldn't be hard to identify. 

I can see it, and if we can validate that as a landmark, perhaps I can help more identify that which you are seeking.

z

Everything on this map is at -22000ft below datum, about 4/5 miles deep. I don't see any volcano on this map.  Look at the overall map I posted above and see if you can pinpoint an area for me to locate.

rs

I had no trouble copy and paste into google mars but RS your link on your last post does'nt work

Lot's of interesting things going on there

I had no trouble copy and paste into google mars but RS your link on your last post does'nt work

Lot's of interesting things going on there

Hmmm...link?... the PDF link??

RS,

I just read the pdf file from your link above. 

If you've read what I've told you before, you'll see that I have been accurate.

Your initial info only gave coordinates that I could never get google mars to accept in the search window, so from that, I could only guess the Hellas area was where you were asking about.

The pictures and descriptions (from the pdf file) of what the author believes is in the pictures are mostly inaccurate. It is my opinion that at least half of the pictures are just martian terrain and anything else is just imagination.

First thing you need to understand is that there is no lettering on any equipment that you can see from the outside.

Secondly, as I've stated before, the Hellas area is one of the oldest spots of activity.  Hellas Planitia is an ancient southern hemisphere lake.  Beneath the surface there is still a great volume of liquid water.  Water is used to make breathable air and hydrogen as a fuel.  Of course, it also a potable treasure.

If you rotate back to a 'North' at the twelve o'clock position, then go east about 100 to 200 miles, you will find the volcano that I wrote about previously.  It erupted eons ago, and with the low gravity, quickly produced a great deal of lava.  This lava cooled rapidly in the cold air and was pushed outward and created a vast area of lava tubes. 

Here on Earth these tubes are usually, on average, less than 4 feet in diameter and run for a few miles.  On Mars, because of minimal gravitational influence, and the frigid air temps, the tubes are often 20 feet or more in diameter and can run for hundreds of miles.

With the water from the Hellas lake, air is made but because considerable amounts of carbon dioxide (and monoxide) is also generated, this process necessitates several ventilation pumping stations.

I'd like to help your quest for info, so, what more do you wish to know?

z

RS,

I just read the pdf file from your link above. 

If you've read what I've told you before, you'll see that I have been accurate.

Your initial info only gave coordinates that I could never get google mars to accept in the search window, so from that, I could only guess the Hellas area was where you were asking about.

The pictures and descriptions (from the pdf file) of what the author believes is in the pictures are mostly inaccurate. It is my opinion that at least half of the pictures are just martian terrain and anything else is just imagination.

First thing you need to understand is that there is no lettering on any equipment that you can see from the outside.

Secondly, as I've stated before, the Hellas area is one of the oldest spots of activity.  Hellas Planitia is an ancient southern hemisphere lake.  Beneath the surface there is still a great volume of liquid water.  Water is used to make breathable air and hydrogen as a fuel.  Of course, it also a potable treasure.

If you rotate back to a 'North' at the twelve o'clock position, then go east about 100 to 200 miles, you will find the volcano that I wrote about previously.  It erupted eons ago, and with the low gravity, quickly produced a great deal of lava.  This lava cooled rapidly in the cold air and was pushed outward and created a vast area of lava tubes. 

Here on Earth these tubes are usually, on average, less than 4 feet in diameter and run for a few miles.   On Mars, because of minimal gravitational influence, and the frigid air temps, the tubes are often 20 feet or more in diameter and can run for hundreds of miles.

With the water from the Hellas lake, air is made but because considerable amounts of carbon dioxide (and monoxide) is also generated, this process necessitates several ventilation pumping stations.

I'd like to help your quest for info, so, what more do you wish to know?

z

Thanks z, but I know what I am looking at here.  I am not interested in volcanoes a hundred miles away.  This map is only 30 square miles and is the focus point.  Again, if you wish to rotate back to the North position, do so, only understand that you will not see what I am seeing, which is the whole point of this exercise.  You are right, I do use my imagination in seeing these artifacts, it is my creative tool, and something I rely on heavily. If you can't see what I am seeing on this map... at the orientation I have given......then you are of no help to me.  I do however thank you for at least responding and downloading the PDF which is more than most have done.

rs

RS your pdf link still says error object not found

Weird.. I just clicked on it and it went right to the mediafire page with the PDF on it.  Try clicking the link in my signature at the bottom of my posts.

rs

also you can go here to read the PDF online..  http://pdfcast.org/pdf/mars-evidence

1 person likes this

I've uploaded the pdf as an attachement for you RS :)

You did?.. where?  and Thanks Aco..  ;D

Ahhh...I see it now  8)

Ahhh...I see it now   8)

I think your main problem with the medi file set up is you have the share settings locked in as private.... you need to change the share settings... eg if we click on your link at the bottom of every post you make it comes up with This file is currently set to private.   its always something simple that trips us all  ;D

Ahhh...I see it now   8)

I think your main problem with the medi file set up is you have the share settings locked in as private.... you need to change the share settings... eg if we click on your link at the bottom of every post you make it comes up with This file is currently set to private.   its always something simple that trips us all  ;D

yes, I noticed that and I set the share to 'basic' sharing.  It downloads for me.. not logged in ... so I don't know why it doesn't download for some of the others, although a few have been able to download it...

rs