Acolyte

The BEZERK Continuation thread on TCP

287 posts in this topic

This is a continuation thread for the thread on GLP that was hijacked into Never Never Land.

I'm happy to see some of you old Bezerkers here. I Was hesitant to start a Bezerk thread fearing it would distract from CHANI and bring me some "heat". But so far its going smoothly on my end. I Can take my time with the CHANI pdf while the bezerk phenomena can be revived here. Why Not?

So, I guess we can use this thread as a continuation of sorts then.

GO BEZERKERS!

(You may have noticed in the "FORWORD" thread that I'm busy networking and trying to get others in the field to visit and help us out here in any why they want. It's ok if they just post hints or cryptic stuff. Please don't flame them or get annoyed if they don't answer questions. I Want the CHANI forum to become a White Dove where they feel Welcome and "Safe".)

ok well this is as bezerk as it gets from evony chat yesterday...thank you Eth for sharing your thoughts

7/8/2011

<20:13>[Etherian]: considering most of the time I am wrong about things

<20:13>[Etherian]: But I at least get people to think with my wild ideas

<20:15>[Guineviere]: and most of the time your ideas are not wild..

<20:15>[Guineviere]: or wrong

<20:15>[Guineviere]: you think outside the box, because you use your brain

<20:15>[Guineviere]: most of us just muddle along

<20:16>[Guineviere]: yes, you do make people think

<20:17>[Etherian]: that is the best thing to happen.  Then their brains engage for the long haul

<20:17>[Guineviere]: yes...you make them question if something is or is not possible

<20:20>[Etherian]: All this beating around the bush to get answers.  I tire of it so.

<20:21>[Etherian]: We think we know that there is a organism that is making a poo that is extremely toxic

<20:21>[Etherian]: The organism is infiltrating our water supplies

<20:21>[Etherian]: oceans, aquifirs, rivers, lakes.

<20:22>[Etherian]: The poo of the organism,  when ingested into certain types of creatures,  namely ones without a central nervous system,  allows

<20:23>[Etherian]: those creatures to be controlled via a communication/telemetry array of some sort.

<20:23>[Etherian]: The antennae array can be directed so that the creatures are attracted to whatever the beam is focused on

<20:24>[Etherian]: The creatures are able to literally act as a radio and electrical sink to dissapate the power from whatever they mass againsst

<20:25>[Etherian]: The Chinese have used the poo and live creatures to demonstrate what they can do before a 'live fire ' demonstration.  The briefcases bere mor of a a

<20:26>[Etherian]: background information for the other countries so they

<20:26>[Etherian]: would know the chinese are the ones behind it.

<20:26>[Etherian]: We were told the materials in the poo were new elements and not natural to the earth.

<20:27>[Etherian]: I guess that sums up the essentials of bezerk

<20:27>[Guineviere]: yes, and why not just come out and tell us?  because we wouldn't listen? by having to research we paid more attention

<20:27>[Etherian]: LOL.

<20:27>[Etherian]: now I suddenly had another concept hit me.

<20:27>[Guineviere]: and that thing is out there..raising hell and causing havoc  ok..shoot

<20:28>[Etherian]: New elements?  not from the earth?

<20:28>[Guineviere]: yes

<20:28>[Etherian]: Not from the earths CRUST

<20:28>[Etherian]: But I'm sure there were lots of elements made during the nova that predated our solar system

<20:29>[Etherian]: The meteor that hit in the gulf of mexico 65 million years ago jsut might have some of theat

<20:29>[Etherian]: that material

<20:30>[Etherian]: The core of the meteor and fragments of it are still down there under and in the crust around that area

<20:30>[Guineviere]: that is true

<20:30>[Etherian]: Think about it.

<20:31>[Etherian]: When were the vast amounts of vegetation laid down to produce the oil that they were drilling at the deepwater horizon

<20:31>[Etherian]: I need to look that up

<20:33>[Etherian]: yep..  just as I suspected.  It is a Jurassic age strata

<20:33>[Etherian]: That rock was the surface of the ground when the dinosaurs dided

<20:33>[Etherian]: died

<20:37>[Guineviere]: ok, the rock jurassic rock was the surface...so when the meteor hit, and killed the saurs...

<20:39>[Etherian]: The  meteor hit,  leaving a large amount of itself all around

<20:39>[Guineviere]: as it would

<20:39>[Guineviere]: and in that meteor there were life forms

<20:39>[Etherian]: More than likely that is when the deep bogs got coverd with the first layers of dirt

<20:40>[Guineviere]: in the settling of all that

<20:40>[Etherian]: yes

<20:40>[Etherian]: forms that morphed and learned to use the available materials

<20:40>[Guineviere]: yes...

<20:41>[Guineviere]: and sunk deeper and deeper as time went on

<20:41>[Etherian]: and just aiting to come out.

<20:42>[Guineviere]: and the deep drilling did it

<20:42>[Etherian]: and somewhere along the way,  The same critter got trapped at the antarctic.  Which later got covered with ice

<20:42>[Etherian]: and also probably trapped by geography

<20:43>[Guineviere]: I would imagine any place a meteor has hit earth there are foreign life forms

<20:43>[Etherian]: They changed somewhat over the millions of years.  Cousins

<20:43>[Etherian]: hmmmm.

<20:43>[Etherian]: They said there is a large anomaly under lake vosto

<20:43>[Etherian]: They changed somewhat over the millions of years.  Cousins

<20:44>[Etherian]: a fragment of the same meteorite?

<20:44>[Guineviere]: yes, and from how long ago?

<20:44>[Guineviere]: hmmm...

<20:44>[Etherian]: same life form?

<20:44>[Guineviere]: and in 65 millions of years how have the continents moved around

<20:44>[Etherian]: good question to put to aco

<20:45>[Guineviere]: how many times have the poles flipped or continents sunk or raised..

<20:45>[Etherian]: This would be interesting to see what others think.  Wanna post this chat (edited for personal) on the chani project in bezerk?

<20:46>[Guineviere]: sure why not..

<20:46>[Guineviere]: under bezerk..ok

<20:46>[Etherian]: Yeah.  isn't it amazing that the continents move like crazy after that impact?

<20:47>[Guineviere]: do we know how they were before the impact?

<20:48>[Etherian]: looks like the meteor is not responsible for the drift

<20:48>[Etherian]: http://seymourastronomy2.pbworks.com/w/page/8865236/Continental-Drift

<20:51>[Guineviere]: if you look at where that thing supposedldy hit..I could believe it cause so am africa etc to move..

<20:52>[Etherian]: end of jurassic/begin cretaceous is when the meteor hit

<20:52>[Etherian]: 65 mill years ago

<20:52>[Guineviere]: from cretaceous to modern day all the continents have moved away from that area

<20:52>[Etherian]: yes,  quite a lot

<20:53>[Etherian]: like it is speeding up

<20:54>[Guineviere]: yes and boy the eqs are sure happening now again on the ring of fire and some saying the plates even appear to be breaking up

<20:55>[Guineviere]: like the movement is speeding up

<20:57>[Guineviere]: you think about that thing hitting...it would be hard to believe itdid not cause movement

<20:58>[Etherian]: you know,  all the continents were together for a couple of billion years and then started breaking up only 300 to 250 million years ago?

<20:58>[Etherian]: That is part of a question I have had for a long time

<20:58>[Etherian]: Why did the continents hang on one side of the planet

<20:58>[Etherian]: for so long?

<20:59>[Etherian]: The first and maybe the only thing that makes sense to me is that the moon was in a geosych or near geo synch orbit around the earth.

<21:0>[Etherian]: Teh moons pull could have pulled up the continents.

<21:0>[Etherian]: But what would have gotten the moon to go faster?    Much faster?  enough to go out to a greater orbit?

<21:1>[Etherian]: and then start making tides to rip at the continents

<21:2>[Etherian]: Here I go agin.  making crazy ideas.  LOL

<21:2>[Guineviere]: keep talking I am listening

<21:3>[Etherian]: I'll be damned

<21:4>[Etherian]: Ther was another supercontinent around the south pole 750 mill years  gao.  Rodinia.

<21:4>[Guineviere]: shoot I didn't know that...where have you been all my life/

<21:6>[Etherian]: it broke up

<21:7>[Etherian]: check this out

<21:7>[Etherian]: http:/*metacafe.com/watch/2335158/650_million_years_in_1_min_20_sec/

<21:8>[Etherian]: not all that accurate i don't think but still neat

<21:11>[Etherian]: looks like the moon was at work all along

<21:13>[Guineviere]: so tell me what you are saying the moon did..made the continents move?

<21:13>[Etherian]: seriously.  I think it is a major factor of it

<21:14>[Etherian]: The magma movements the other

<21:14>[Guineviere]: well why not it affects everything...

<21:14>[Guineviere]: I was just about to bring that up..how about the inside the core/etc

This was a random chat that just happened..I miss the chats and feel priviledged when one takes place..

Now the penny is dropping about Libya... I knew it was about WATER not oil but could not figure why the Largest aquifer of fresh water in Africa (sitting under Libya)  was so important.....

If you think about the type of oil produced in Libya - being the purest oil and used to blend many other crude's to a usable state....

lets take it a step further and possibly this water is different to all other water, may even carry a cousin to the oil hungry organism, which may make it immune from attack from the bad organism.....

Now that water would be valuable........... who knows but the dots are joining ever so slowly, just wish all these other dots would stop appearing..lol

OK, not about water per-se, but certainly bezerk.

Stephen Dockery

My Fox Detroit

Thu, 28 Jul 2011 06:43 CDT

© USGS

"Oceanographer Robert Ballard, best known for discovering the Titanic wreck, has new plans to plumb the depths of the seas.

Ballard said Thursday that his latest deep-sea venture will send crews combing through the Black, Aegean and Mediterranean seas for artifacts from ship wrecks and ancient civilizations.

His research vessel, the E/V Nautilus, set out from a port in Turkey last week on a four-month mission that will use four remote-operated vehicles and sonar technology to explore lost cities, as well as hydrothermal vents and undersea volcanoes.

At a news conference at Mystic Aquarium in Connecticut, Ballard said that while he has a general idea of what his crew might find, the exploration is about looking for the unknown.

"We're fascinated by extremely confusing parts of our planet and we say 'let's go there and see if we can figure it out," said Ballard, a co-leader of the mission who is planning to join the ship later.

The 211-foot ship, carrying a team of about 15 scientists, will travel through waters including the Hellenic and Aeolian Arcs, the Gorringe bank and the Straits of Sicily - a course that will take it near deep trenches, continental faults and cities under the surface of the Mediterranean that are more than 2,000 years old. The journey is expected to wrap up in November off the coast of Israel.

Ballard, who is also a professor at the University of Rhode Island, founded the Institute for Exploration at the Sea Research Foundation, the nonprofit environmental organization that also runs Mystic Aquarium. In addition to leading an international team that discovered the RMS Titanic in 1985 on the floor of the North Atlantic, Ballard found the wrecks of the battleship Bismarck and the PT-109 torpedo patrol boat that John F. Kennedy commanded during World War II.

The 69-year-old explorer said his ship will dispatch video and audio feeds from this newest venture to connect with the public as he pursues new discoveries. The material will be available online and at a theater at Mystic Aquarium, and teams of educators will rotate aboard the ship to host information sessions and explain the latest finds.

Mission co-leader Katherine Croff Bell said the live technology lets the ship expand beyond the knowledge of the scientists onboard.

"If we don't have the proper expertise on the ship we can call somebody on shore and have them be a part of the exploration in real time," Bell said.

Paul Johnson, an oceanographer at the University of Washington who has worked with Ballard, said these types of expeditions help stir public interest in deep-sea research. He said the voyage was not a traditional research mission and would likely involve a mixture of education, entertainment and "probably some science mixed in there."

The ship's primary mission is to make discoveries, not try to extract artifacts or disturb the seabed. For Ballard and the E/V Nautilus, that means setting themselves up for to find something new by planning trips over unusual or unknown areas.

"What really excites me is when you go looking for one thing and find something more important," Ballard said.

"So we are all about creating moments of discovery by trying to get a little lucky," he said.

Source: The Associated Press"

Now we all know what Ballard's mission was when he 'accidentally' found the Titanic... and if you dont, it was a search for a nuke sub. The Titanic became the 'cover'.

Ballard has been a part of BEZERK phenomina since the beginning.

Relevance of ports like Odessa might now become relevant.

In mysterious sinkholes beneath the waters of Lake Huron, scientists have been exploring strange pockets of life that shouldn't exist on present-day Earth. The microbes researchers have found would have been perfectly comfortable on the Earth of 3 billion years ago, before we had oxygen in the atmosphere.

© Grand Valley State University

How did the bottom of Lake Huron get riddled with sinkholes that time forgot? Find out, and see a video of life that hasn't existed for billions of years.

The sinkholes at the bottom of the lake are pockets of de-oxygenated water that have pooled beneath the fresh waters above. So all the creatures who live in the sinkholes might have evolved at a time on Earth when no oxygen was available. In a recent Earth magazine article about the ongoing exploration of these sinkholes, first discovered a little over a decade ago, Lindsey Doermann writes:

These pockets of water teem with microbial life similar to that found around deep ocean hydrothermal vents or beneath ice-covered Antarctic lakes, not the kinds of microorganisms normally found in our own backyards . . . Before long, the true importance of these oddities became apparent: "These ecosystems in Lake Huron are analogs of the Proterozoic," says Bopi Biddanda, a microbial ecologist at Grand Valley State University in Michigan and one of the leaders of the sinkhole science team. "They could be windows into communities that existed 3 billion years ago."

Though it's possible the creatures in the sinkholes are direct descendants of creatures who lived on pre-oxygen Earth, it's more likely that they evolved from more recent organisms to thrive in an oxygen-free ecological niche. Either way, they are the closest we'll get to seeing life from Earth's distant past.

But how did those sinkholes get there in the first place? As you can see from this diagram, what's happened is that freshwater from the Earth's surface has sunk below ground, and eventually worked its way back out beneath the lake. As the water slowly eroded the lakebed, it created sinkholes of freshwater - lakes within lakes, if you will - where anaerobic or oxygen-free ecosystems began to thrive.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/RmsfykqGkLU

In this incredible video of the sinkholes, you can see the oxygen-free freshwater bubbling up from the lake bottom. All life on Earth may have once resembled these strange, algae-furred fingers reaching up from the sinkholes. It wasn't until about 2 billion years ago that the planet began to have a significant amount of oxygen in its atmosphere. The shift to oxygen was caused by cyanobacteria like what you see in this video, who emit oxygen as part of their digestive cycle. As cyanobacteria took over ancient Earth's seas, geologists believe that they caused the planet's first climate disaster, killing off all the life forms that didn't metabolize oxygen. Essentially, oxygen was a poison gas to them and made the planet unlivable. Lucky for multicellular organisms, oxygen ushered in a new era where life proliferated and diversified in dramatic ways, eventually leading to the world we live in today.

I noticed this on gulp...

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1581441/pg1

The link is here:

http://news.yahoo.com/end-times-texas-lake-turns-blood-red-215004338.html

I don't know if it is bezerk enough or not however it is a lake in W TX I spent many hours fishing on...

It breaks my heart that it is in the condition it is in...

My connection to this lake is one of great joy and fun times...

The connection I pose here is...Could it be a splash zone??

I will post an excerpt from one of Aco's post that may have significance...

"Just to answer a few questions from Voice Chat:

- Augie is the organism in the oil and in saltwater(oceans) it uses/used oil as a conveyor.

- The organism's cousin is the one now targeting/forming in freshwater reservoirs/tables beneath the earth and surfacing via drilling(like in lake Vostok) or with flooding. Because of the Schumann resonance increase (moon shrinking) rising water tables are also rising(surfacing) forming ground/land based splashzones.

- Synthia is NOT the organism. Synthia is the result of various microbial mutations caused mainly by the use of chemicals like corexit and that "other" company who introduced the nano technology which I cant mention.

- SplashZones is where either the organism(ocean/saltwater) or its cousin(freshwater) surfaces in large quantities, covering a large enough surface area where enough of the receptors in the organism can receive "instructions" from the incoming rays. (From Solar or "from its masters". The SUN changes does play a large role in this. This is why China is incorporating their S.I.M technology to take advantage of the Sun/Solar changes)

- Empirical calibrators are used to neutralize splashzones, however, because of the swarmed intelligence of the organism it quickly adapts/changes its empirical quotient and starts again. This causes vessels uisng calibrators on board, like subs/ships to frequently go back to docks or to do "Romeos" to get higher/stronger "x" calibrators. The highest one from last reported data that I have, was already at x9.

blessings

acolyte"

This is in the heart of TX drilling country...more than one connection here...

Cz

8)

Edit to add another link with a picture...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43979556/ns/technology_and_science-science/#.Tjhr-WESWqs

The BEZERK Continuation thread.

This is a continuation thread for the thread on GLP that was hijacked into Never Never Land.

I'm happy to see some long time Bezerkers here. I Was hesitant to start a Bezerk thread fearing it would distract from CHANI and bring me some "heat". But so far its going smoothly on my end. I Can take my time with the CHANI pdf while the bezerk phenomena can be revived here. Why Not?

So, I guess we can use this thread as a continuation of sorts then. I'l Rename the thread title :)

GO BEZERKERS!

(ps. You may have noticed in the "FORWORD" thread that I'm busy networking and trying to get others in the field to visit and help us out here in any why they want. It's ok if they just post hints or cryptic stuff. Please don't flame them or get annoyed if they don't answer questions. I Want the CHANI forum to become a White Dove where they feel Welcome and "Safe".)

The BEZERK Continuation thread.

I'm happy to see some long time Bezerkers here. I Was hesitant to start a Bezerk thread fearing it would distract from CHANI and bring me some "heat". But so far its going smoothly on my end. I Can take my time with the CHANI pdf while the bezerk phenomena can be revived here. Why Not?

So, I guess we can use this thread as a continuation of sorts then. I'l Rename the thread title :)

GO BEZERKERS!

(ps. You may have noticed in the "FORWORD" thread that I'm busy networking and trying to get others in the field to visit and help us out here in any why they want. It's ok if they just post hints or cryptic stuff. Please don't flame them or get annoyed if they don't answer questions. I Want the CHANI forum to become a White Dove where they feel Welcome and "Safe".)

Sounds great to me!  I really am enjoying the overall vibe and maturity of the members and visitors' posts so far.

peace

This is very interesting and Ponce De Leon would be thrilled that the fountain of youth is found within.....jellyfish, that is!

The Immortal jellyfish is one of the most unique animals not just within the species of jellyfish, but within the entire history of the animal kingdom. It has actually managed to accomplish the one feat that has been yearned by many and accomplished by none. It appears to have cheated death and hence transformed itself into a perpetually immortal being! Let me explain how this works.

Immortal jellyfish, like most other species of jellyfish are either male or female. They do not have a specialized reproduction system. The male releases his sperms into the column of water. They come in contact with eggs that are present in the stomach of the female jellyfish. During the embryonic stage, they are either settled onto the mouth or the oral arms of the female. After they have passed this stage, they transform into free swimming planulae and separate themselves from the body of their mother. They float along the surface of the water for a few days and then settle on a hard, stationary object like the surface of a rock.

http://www.jellyfishfacts.net/turritopsis-nutricula-immortal-jellyfish.html

This jellyfish achieves everlasting life through the process of transdifferentiation: a process by which one type of cell transforms into another type of cell. Usually, animals can only use transdifferentiation in order to regenerate organs or limbs (e.g. salamanders). Turritopsis nutricula, however, transdifferentiates throughout its entire life, enabling it to cycle from an immature polyp stage, to a mature adult, and then back to its polyp stage again.

On the topic of water, I recall an old article in the Nexus magazine from years back ( apologies as I'm not too hot on which mag number or year ) that had an article about a man claiming to have travelled through time.

In his statement, he mentioned people across the USA ( and maybe other parts of the world ) where him and his team guarded freshwater reserves with shotguns as fresh water was very scarce. He went on to slam our generation that we are known as the selfish generation who plundered our resources without due care. Which lead to a war

He was back to make things right and required old computer chipboards too. There was a pic of his time machine too .

Nexus, do you recall this article ( possibly the twilight zone section ) ? If so, does this tie in with what's going on? Or was he proved to be a hoaxer/ crank ??

Reading about the jellyfish... and especially the "candy" the Japanese are sending to the astronauts... Could eating this provide some sort of immunity to them regarding the organism and/ or the RF signals being exchanged between the organism and whatever/whoever is communicating with them? Maybe provide shielding from the Chinese efforts, or ...  ?

:-\

Hi Bezerkers,

Ok Acolyte. I Will take you up on your "cryptic" White Dove.

Here's my cryptic input for the day.

If I was a Bezerker I would look into "Immortal Jellyfish"  :-*:-X

Thanks for the tip Celtic.

Fascinating this ability of the immortals....

I cant help but link this to Monatom's experiences with the 'white powder', which I cant shake the notion of being related to jellies,

but in fossilised form. This also relates possibly to the make up of the canisters within the brief cases containing certain objects and materials.

If you believe that water, and cells hold a memory, whilst in a living form, then these immortals may have cell memories that go way back.

ahem....a few more small crumbs would certainly be appreciated maam.....  :-*

I cant help but link this to Monatom's experiences with the 'white powder', which I cant shake the notion of being related to jellies,

but in fossilised form. This also relates possibly to the make up of the canisters within the brief cases containing certain objects and materials.

Hi BHD,

Wondering if there is a link to read about Monatom's experiences and the white powder.  This is a subject that fascinates me. 

Thanks!

For those who don't know about immortal jellyfishes....I will add a link

http://www.earthweek.com/2009/ew090130/ew090130g.html

"A tiny sea creature with the theoretical ability to live forever may be growing in such numbers that it could eventually disrupt the maritime environment, according to a leading marine biologist.

“We are looking at a worldwide silent invasion,” Maria Miglietta of Smithsonian Tropical Marine Institute said on Monday."

some more at link..

An Immortal Jellyfish?

"Spanish explorer Juan Ponce de Leon sought in vain for the Fountain of Youth that would confer eternal life. Modern researchers think humans may some day live as much as 500 years. (Bowhead whales in the Arctic have been documented to live for more than a century.) Heck, there's even a new film out about one man's quest to live forever."

more at link 

http://montereybayaquarium.typepad.com/sea_notes/2010/02/an-immortal-jellyfish.html

Hi BHD,

Wondering if there is a link to read about Monatom's experiences and the white powder.  This is a subject that fascinates me. 

Thanks!

Hi Wobble. Monatom does hang here, so maybe try a PM. If no joy, I think it is 'somewhere' in the 800's on BEZERK.

NexED is also a mate of his, so you might also try him.

Cheers, BHD

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just needed to get that out.

I think that was my final post 'over there'. I cant stand it any longer.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just needed to get that out.

I think that was my final post 'over there'. I cant stand it any longer.

Hi BHD,

I Share your fristration. There are two or three posters who need a whole fucking team of psychiatrist.

I Get nauseous when I read it now.

I Hope this thread will take a leading role now.

8)

Hi Bezerkers,

If I was a Bezerker I would look into "Immortal Jellyfish"  :-*:-X

If you believe that water, and cells hold a memory, whilst in a living form, then these immortals may have cell memories that go way back.

ahem....a few more small crumbs would certainly be appreciated maam.....  :-*

The white powder had a gel extracted in one of the experiments by the geologist..

This was a standard experiment for mineral substances. What made this substance different was that in one of the experiments

an attempt to extract using saturated solution was met with a surprising result. Instead of extraction occurring successfully, when the

experiment was repeated it extracted a second time which should not have been the case if the initial saturated solution had done the job.

In fact it extracted five times in similar quantity before it even began to diminish.

With the jellyfish question, there is obviously something within the jellyfish that taps a similar dimensional gate that enables such renewal.

While we contain similar elements within the human body there is obviously a disconnect between these elements and their potential. Lots

can be discussed here particularly when you take into account the idea of interaction and intent being a major key.

Hi Bezerkers,

If I was a Bezerker I would look into "Immortal Jellyfish"  :-*:-X

Hi celtec, thanks for your "input"  8)

We are "watching" the jellyfish phenomena on bezerk already. I Posted this thread  on it.

http://thechaniproject.com/forum/index.php/topic,188.0.html

However the "immortal" phenomena is something we will focus on.

Again, thanks for your crumb .... anything else will be nice

Hi Bezerkers,

The white powder had a gel extracted in one of the experiments by the geologist..

This was a standard experiment for mineral substances. What made this substance different was that in one of the experiments

an attempt to extract using saturated solution was met with a surprising result. Instead of extraction occurring successfully, when the

experiment was repeated it extracted a second time which should not have been the case if the initial saturated solution had done the job.

In fact it extracted five times in similar quantity before it even began to diminish.

With the jellyfish question, there is obviously something within the jellyfish that taps a similar dimensional gate that enables such renewal.

While we contain similar elements within the human body there is obviously a disconnect between these elements and their potential. Lots

can be discussed here particularly when you take into account the idea of interaction and intent being a major key.

Speculation of the nature of the canisters inside the briefcases and their contents was never really explored further than a couple of posts.

Same goes for the r-EMP 'weapon' discusions, which I think is also related. (was all seeded info at same time)

This dimensional/density aspect keeps popping back in to my head. I always write those two word together, because I always get tripped up

by peeps stating I get the definitions wrong. Together, they make sens to me!

The term weapon is also a loose term I think, as it may be a totally new category. The ability to render one's enemy useless. Without loss of life,

without loss of machinery or infrastructure. Just make it stop functioning. Maybe I'm completely wrong. My head says its something to do with drawing energy from this realm in to another. All energies. The one constant would be the organism.

The jellies are starting to appear in large numbers.

Is that because we are just starting to notice them? Are we creating the large numbers through intention? (Monatom!) Are they appearing because we need them/have a use for them, at this time? Is the planet manifesting them because of this?

The 'incomming' effect us and everything, but not the jellies? Lear should stop selling the tin foil hats and switch to jelly 'beanies'.

Jelly-Beanies.... I think I'm gonna copyright that!

hey BHD - do they come in different flavours?  ;D

Hi Bezerkers,

Speculation of the nature of the canisters inside the briefcases and their contents was never really explored further than a couple of posts.

Same goes for the r-EMP 'weapon' discusions, which I think is also related. (was all seeded info at same time)

This dimensional/density aspect keeps popping back in to my head. I always write those two word together, because I always get tripped up

by peeps stating I get the definitions wrong. Together, they make sens to me!

The term weapon is also a loose term I think, as it may be a totally new category. The ability to render one's enemy useless. Without loss of life,

without loss of machinery or infrastructure. Just make it stop functioning. Maybe I'm completely wrong. My head says its something to do with drawing energy from this realm in to another. All energies. The one constant would be the organism.

The jellies are starting to appear in large numbers.

Is that because we are just starting to notice them? Are we creating the large numbers through intention? (Monatom!) Are they appearing because we need them/have a use for them, at this time? Is the planet manifesting them because of this?

The 'incomming' effect us and everything, but not the jellies? Lear should stop selling the tin foil hats and switch to jelly 'beanies'.

We are physiologically identical to the jellyfish.

(Have a look at my post on the Chaini jellyfish thread)

Their "immortality" is something that is not a constant. They can die like any other yet when threatened with extinction they can renew themselves.

What does that say about us here and now?

1 person likes this

OMEGA.

Omega is not a nuclear device. It never was, nor was it a mini nuclear weapon designed to be placed in to a gusher, and fuze the rock together.

Omega is the name given to a device conceived by none other than Nikola Tesla. It is based on his patent for transmitting energy through natural means within the Earth and Universe. It was perfected and utilised as a means of creating frequencies that can be used to encite an excitement within anything basically, as long as the frequency is being matched, or a harmonic of it is utilised. The device is directional, in that it can be directed at a target to create a particular environment, depending on what outcome is required, and what the target is.

For decades, speculation abounded on Tesla's infamous ideas on an EQ machine, and the surface ideas were based on harmonics generated by a physical, mechanical machine. But his energy transfer and harmonics generating ideas were the real machine.

I believe that installations of the HAARP systems around the world are also falsely blamed for EQ and weather manipulation, where as Tesla's design is the actual culprit.

Subtly manipulating the resonant frequency of the earth itself, and the resonant frequency of the earth-to-ionospheric gap, can influence every dynamic electromagnetic activity on the face of the earth (and beyond), including global weather patterns, tektonic pressures, human thought and thus human behaviour and tides. Put simply, Omega is the most powerful integrated global strike and command, control and communications (intelligence) network ever constructed.

And it has been constructed, and continues to be developed till this day.

But, why have you not seen these installations? It is a bit hard to hide a 1400 foot pole with (16) connecting wires spanning out up to 2km, resembling a giant circus big top. So 4Km in diameter and 1400 feet tall. But some were built. They were 'covered' under the guise of giant low frequency antannae designed to 'help' the world's aircraft and marine fleets operate more safely through better navigation.

Initially under this guise, many nations, with the right soil types, and physical location welcomed this array. Many smaller devices were built as well, but with no real link to the Omega network, not in the tru sense of its purpose.

The worlds submarine fleets also used these installations for guidance below the surface, and many speculated that these networks were used to guide missiles as well.

But, it was discovered that the antenna did not have to peak above the surface of the Earth to work. It could also be pointing down in to the Earth, as long as the correct proportions were adhered to.

Can you think of an industry where they use metal tubes to drill deep in to the Earth? Hmmm....

The next 'cover' phase was oil. Under the guise of searching for precious reserves of oil, every nation on Earth welcomed these risk takers who gladly drilled all these test wells, often in rugged, isolated areas, or deep beneath the ocean. And sadly, in many cases, these wells were just not economically viable, but hey, lets just leave some equipment and men there any way, just in case...

So, with the network in place, and indeed increasing all the time, what events around the globe do you think may have been engineered by this Omega device?

It came up a lot in the original transcripts.

Was the screwing around with frequencies on such a large scale responsible for the organism comming in to being? or being switched on at the least?

I know my take, being that it is like lymph, and part of the planet's natural defences, would suggest a reaction to what might be the biggest array of all - the GoM.

And, taken a step further, could it control not only Earth's frequencies, but also our moon's? I have not (blush) really delved in to CHANI, but might this be a device capable of doing to the moon what was suggested? maybe even drawing energy from it, and feeding it in to our own system.

Maybe the use of this system is what is drawing energies from interstallar space.

Well, whilst on a roll....could it be used to influence our relationship with the Sun? Is the sIM used by the Chinese a means of piggy backing the OMEGA network and influencing our Sun's dynamics?

Lots of questions there I know, and I am not 100% sure any of it is true. But darn interesting none the less.

I would particulary welcome comment from Acolyte and Nexed on this.

Just want to add, that rather than being a weapon of ttwb, Omega is referred to as our last best hope of staving off total slavery to them.

If this is the case, then its activation might have signalled the on comming changes that will envelope our world - and us.

As the experiment in the petrie dish, its hard to know what the experiment is about!

Am open to all views.

Just want to add, that rather than being a weapon of ttwb, Omega is referred to as our last best hope of staving off total slavery to them.

If this is the case, then its activation might have signalled the on comming changes that will envelope our world - and us.

As the experiment in the petrie dish, its hard to know what the experiment is about!

Am open to all views.

Hey BHD.....just some thoughts to make sure that I understand this....

Omega transmits energy through natural means within the earth and universe and this perfected directional device can create frequencies within the target to create a particular environment or outcome.

Wow....fascinating connections here BHD!

"The physicist and inventor Nikola Tesla was the first to carry out wireless energy experiments at Colorado Springs, USA, which produced such powerful electrical tensions that they resulted in the creation of artificial lightning. These lightning flashes also produced radio waves. Due to their extremely low frequency these waves could penetrate the earth without resistance and thereby Tesla discovered the resonance frequency of the earth."

So if Tesla was the first to discover the resonant frequency of the earth, he could certainly produce a device that might manipulate it.

"Although the existence of the Schumann Resonance is an established scientific fact, there are very few scientists who are aware of the importance of this frequency as a tuning fork for Life. I propose that it is not merely a phenomenon caused by lightning in the atmosphere, but a very important electromagnetic standing wave, acting as background frequency and influencing biological oscillators within the mammalian brain." 

"At the time when Schumann published his research results in the journal `Technische Physik', Dr Ankermueller, a physician, immediately made the connection between the Schumann resonance and the alpha rhythm of brainwaves.

"Maybe the use of this system is what is drawing energies from interstallar space".-bhd

Are you thinking that the energies are being drawn to earth because of this device and that possibly its use would prevent further manipulation by tptb?

In order to influence the sun, there would need to be many devices implanted in the earth, working in unison.....does the array that's in the wall of China work as part of this multi-device unit?

What happens to an object when energy is drawn out of it....if it's living, then it begins the death process and if it's not living, then???

Ancient Chinese teaching tells us that Yin and Yang need to be in balance and the ancient teachings are correct. Mankind depends on two subtle environmental signals, the Yin from below and the Yang from above.