NexusEditor

A CHRONICLE OF THE WORLD AT WAR III (The Buildup )

1,690 posts in this topic

Taiwan Air Force F-16 Fighter Crashes in Mountains During Drills - Reports

https://sputniknews.com/asia/201806041065064581-taiwan-f16-dissapear/

"The drills began on Monday with troops practicing thwarting a Chinese "invasion." The similar incident occurred in last November, when a Mirage jet with a pilot on board mysteriously disappeared.

Taiwan news media outlet reported, citing sources from the Ministry of National Defense, that some pieces of the crashed aircraft had been discovered in mountains of New Taipei city. However, the pilot remains missing."

1 person likes this

The US-Nth K Meeting: 9am on 12th June 2018 in Singapore

Japan: "Please NEVER believe in when Nth K says that the abductee issue with Japan has already been solved and there's nothing more to it."

POTUS: "OK. A-ha. Now we understand. We heard the clear reason for that." 

https://jp.sputniknews.com/japan/201806054954556/

It was the Head of Crisis Management of Japan asked POTUS to use Singapore and never to use the 38deg house.

That was Nth K plot by luring POTUS with Nobel Peace Prize and intended to brand the image of friggin KJU as a peace maker together with POTUS. No way.

So to make the situation more neutral, THOCM of Jpn suggested Singapore instead.

POTUS and his close associates learned the picture and decided to do it in Singapore.

1 person likes this

Rich People In China Bows Down Showing Their Loyalty To Communist Party

Image (c)news.sina.com.tw http://news.sina.com.tw/article/20180603/27059244.html

news-1527961510636.jpg

The respect paid by going to the utmost important place 延安 in the history of Chinese Communist Party...... 

Many rich Chinese company CEOs got together and all visited there to pay the respect in "style"....as you can see, in the classic Communist Clothing.

This action is actually roughing the feather of Chinese peeps inside China as well, as you can see from the article.

Another article from China on this visit: http://orientaldaily.on.cc/cnt/china_world/20180604/00178_016.html

It's expected but Hong Kong people are watching out for this, too: https://forum.hkgolden.com/view.aspx?message=6911850&page=1

Well, to avoid being culled by Xiu, they are showing the respect.

What I dunno is if they really mean the loyalty OR just posing it so they can get away from Xiu's harassment.

These CEOs run the deals with outside worlds, too. They know and have associated with the outside world's "free to trade" attitude, which was like another matrix for them......because all the companies in China are basically belonging to the gov, they got collars on to be pulled back ANY TIME if they do something against the Party.

Pity there's no true backing in what Chinese entrepreneurs to spread their wings freely and join us on this side...as other human beings, I wish they were free.

But it's not the case.

It was very interesting to learn there are peeps within China questioned their LOOK, too. 

But the CEOs move is obvious....they are showing it to the public for....the Chinese Social Credit System.

Relevant news on it: jump to 6:10~

(c) THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE 2018

Published on Jun 5, 2018

1 person likes this

While China's got Xiu as their Pseudo Emperor....(´×ω×`)so powerful people in China are behaving as shown in the above post.

Mr. Putin for Russian Zari "Императоры России"?

If the general population of Russia decides to have vote and install Mr. Putin after his term into a brand new category of a "head of Russia" other than what exists already as their political system, I think it's quite possible that Mr. Putin to get the place without any problems.

If that helps Russian nation to feel SAFE and be PROTECTED by him, why not?

If that can help Russia mental stability as a country, well...Xiu's doing it in China already....so I'd say that's also a choice Russian people have.

It's a history already finished before for Russians, so maybe people would create something freshly instead of calling the position the same as Zari, but whatever the people wish.

1 person likes this

Putin Is On To The Deep State, Calls Out Soros

And it's like the full fight of Godzilla vs Mecha-Godzilla....

(c) X22Report 2018

Published on Jun 6, 2018

2 people like this

After POTUS Met KJU

38 degree line will come down to Tsushima island, Japan.

Japan is not happy but basically just gripping tight over the exchange made between The USA & Nth K for it's not their place to wage in and mess it up.

China is basically became the overseer for Nth K (KJU accepted Chinese airplane to go to Singapore), so the picture of the regional geopolitical power is China-centric, THE INVADER is set to grub the Korean Peninsula.

America is trying to get the fruit out of the whole picture by ditching the name, while Nth K took the NAME to save their faces, and like how the US always had done before they ripped everything away from Qaddafi and other guys who were against the US moves, US will move in slowly, sinking in the teeth into the meat out of the deal.

Japan will buy lots defense related military gears from the US, so be happy.

With the peninsula to be de-nuked, Japan won't go get a nuke head.

BUT THEY ARE GOING FOR SOMETHING OTHER THAN NUKES.....besides all that, urgh!!, Japan MUST change the stupid Constitution so they can get their shit together to go and get the abductees back by themselves......

America needs to stick around with Japan very firmly since POTUS had let go of bases in Korean peninsula.

A new set of Chaos is awaiting for our future.

If the number of US bases is shrunken in Sth K, then of course China will take them over. OF COURSE China got love for the nukes. Are you ready for that? China has the capability to shoot right into the US land. China has the Satellites with laser on board to shoot down onto the US grounds. (They haven't done so because it's not the time yet.....but they can.)

Whether you like the picture or not, POTUS just exchanged the guy who got nuke heads in the hands to someone even worse.

.....So that's why 38 degree line is basically breached and it got down to Tsushima.

2 people like this

Once again, in the one video you posted unity, is my favorite, interesting and mysterious person in the world, Elon Musk!   Interesting too that I had  just yesterday watched a 2 and 1/2 hour video about that red car/starman/Musk and how that whole thing was/is fake. Made some really good points, as I never quite found it possible to swallow the whole thing to begin with.   Q, in the last couple days, warned us to be aware of FF via weather.

About China, seems our entity warned us about them being everywhere. 

2 people like this

Act II – The Dance of The Dragon Continues….

June 10, 2018    Sundance

"China controls the DPRK, that’s the baseline reality.  The question debated over the past several years, has been to what extent?  Having witnessed the Singapore Summit, perhaps we now have additional understanding of the scale and scope.

Kim Jong-un “is” the Panda Mask.

kim-jong-un-chairman-xi-jinping-4-may-8.

If you accept the cunning nature of the Beijing Dragon, and the false geopolitical face of the Panda mask as historically presented by the control elements now represented by Chairman Xi Jinping, a striking probability looms.  Not only does China influence North Korea, but China actually controls every element of the North Korean government that surrounds Chairman Kim Jong-un.

The problem for Chairman Xi is what happens when all of the political forces align to place Chairman Kim Jong-un in a position of opening the door for the U.S. and President Trump and the West (writ large) to enter North Korea under the auspices of a CVID nuclear agreement.

In essence, President Trump may now enter into a land where the officials report exclusively to Chairman Xi, and no-one knew.  This presents a possibility the larger global community might soon discover the true nature of the Beijing/Pyongyang connection.

Consider that Chairman Kim was/is likely put into power not as a linear out-coming of his familial relationship, but more as a strategy of ongoing Chinese duplicity. Kim Jong-un was seen as easier to control.  Consider the possibility that all of the DPRK officials who carry out the objectives of the ruling North Korean government are factually operating according to the dictates of the hidden Chinese authority.

Within this dynamic Chairman Kim received the scorn of the international community; but was -in reality- merely a figurehead, a false panda face – hiding the true authority behind all of the DPRK policy, and a designed strategy constructed by China.

Consider that by confronting the economic interests of China, President Trump fractured the decades-long ruse, and is now positioned to expose the nature of the Chinese ruling authority within North Korea.   This becomes a stunning paradigm shift; a reality that few could possibly fathom, unless you consider the cunning of Beijing.

Under this scenario, it is adverse to the interest of China for a united, open and democratic Korean peninsula where the North and South are together again.  It would be particularly adverse to Xi’s interests if the U.S., Japan and a united Korea formed any substantive  international alliance.

The best play for China would be to control the outcomes of any unification and position China as the control agent for any united Korea.  This would be critically important if, as I am now increasingly confident, North Korea was/is actually a proxy province of China and has been for decades under the complete -albeit hidden- rule of the Chinese authority.

Under this scenario, Chairman Xi has to play a very careful game of geopolitical cunning; and if at any moment he sees Chairman Kim accepting the rescue of President Trump, Xi will likely move to eliminate Kim and defend his interests quickly."

snip    pretty interesting read

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/06/12/act-ii-the-dance-of-the-dragon-continues/#more-150520

2 people like this

This is the stance of the 7th Fleet against China. It's clearly punched out by the military people rather than POTUS..................

US Disinvites China from RIMPAC Exercises: Pentagon

Agence France Presse 23 May 2018

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2018/05/23/us-disinvites-china-rimpac-exercises-pentagon.html

China no longer invited to US-led RIMPAC exercise 

BY C. DANIELLE BIZIER 05.25.2018

https://sofrep.com/103709/china-no-longer-invited-to-us-led-rimpac-exercise/

And below link get you to arrive at an English based Chinese media outlet article about this US move.

ttp://eng.chinamil.com.cn/view/2018-05/24/content_8041062.htm (Yeah I made that broken bit intentionally. please c&p to adjust it. I'd rather keep CHANI stealthy.)

Well, "nonconstructive" was the word came out of China. That's pretty weak IMHO.

They know they can't do anything about it. 2014&2016, they were allowed to be in, but not this year. 

And the 7th Fleet people are showing very kind support to Japan.

THANK YOU. It means hell a lot for the nation.

Nth K WILL Face To The WAR

Unless they really change to the way we want them to......that is to dismantle all weapons of mass destruction IMMEDIATELY.

This is a pretty big info drop in CHANI. It actually also involves alien faction push and pulls into the story as well. 

Mr. Mattis visited Japan.

That was to tell Jpnse gov that the US military has not backed down from being READY for the War with North K. (source-all in Jpnse, sorry!: youtu.be/vA3-cNABSCU, and it's the most trustworthy Head of Crisis Management of Jpn) And the story doesn't end there. All eyes are on CHINA, too.

So he came to ask Jpn not to back down from the preparation of the war.

In fact, it should have been Mr. Ponpeo to visit Jpn.

But POTUS and his level is now "untrusted" for Nth K dealings.

By whom not trusted in the dealings with Nth K?

By the US military people.

That's why Mr. Mattis came to Japan, not Mr. Pompeo.

This is what China is saying on the visit <via Chinese news source>: http://www.scmp.com/news/asia/diplomacy/article/2153220/us-defence-secretary-james-mattis-does-damage-control-asia-after

This is what the Defense peeps saying in the US from a different angle: https://www.defense.gov/News/Article/Article/1564694/us-japan-alliance-cornerstone-to-indo-pacific-stability-mattis-says/

YES Japan is absolutely DOUBTING wth is going on with Nth K, because the picture is NOTHING DIFFERENT FROM WHAT Nth K USED TO DO BEFORE......Lie, and gain time to do against what they said and create threatening weapons in mean time, then once the weapon is made, Nth K comes out and say to everyone else "I threat you now with this".

Pretty stupid if everyone thinks the war story has already gone down the drain. (And that's the trend I'm seeing through so called "The TRUTHERS" opinions.)

For Jpn, nothing has been changed. Jpn still hasn't got their abductees back what so ever.

Nth K has been telling Jpn to F off about it. This is AFTER the talk with POTUS.

Yeah it's something Jpn just got to deal by themselves with nuke heads installed in Jpn to fight against Nth K. But wouldn't you think it's weird that PM Abe talked with POTUS so many times before the US-Nth K talk happened, and Jpnse intel peeps got hell a lot more of info on Nth K than the counter parts of the US...Yet NOTHING about Jpnse abductees were assured, regardless of the big help Jpn gave to POTUS re: knowledge on Nth K....??

It was not give and take for the US-Jpn relation. It basically turned out that the US only took away the chance from Jpn and left Jpn in hot water regardless. The 7th Fleet people were very aware of that.

Because of the belief system in Jpn, no one there is giving boo at POTUS but only thanking him, regardless of the situation now.....I call it a high moral and good to see.

But it IS a fact that Jpnse abductees, hundreds of them, are still in Nth K and no hope in the hell to get Nth K to admit and work towards it.  

It will happen, unfortunately, and all Asia first, then the fire would be spreading across the rest of the world, places like Brazil will go ahead and share the small nuke heads. The end of peaceful state we used to have, and going to have hell a lot of nuke bombs around the world in order to create some stable plateau of sustained stability...till someone goes ape shit and start banging on the button to shoot them at someone. 

It's not POTUS that Jpn is going along with, it's the US military people.

They have been backing Jpn as well as themselves, to stand by the Humanity.

With the new crazy hybrids that are on POTUS' group side arriving to Earth, we need to monitor what really goes on in the whole picture....this is the latest turn of page for us, the Humanity, on Earth. Let's buckle up for it.

And I do believe we got power to change everything!!!!! We are resilient, and we are learning.

Let's do our best to continue to wake up and see things from birds eye views. We gotta grow up as beings continuously in this rough seas of new developments.....

North Korea Expands Key Missile-Manufacturing Plant

New satellite imagery indicates Pyongyang is pushing ahead with weapons programs even as it pursues dialogue with Washington

https://www.wsj.com/articles/north-korea-expands-key-missile-manufacturing-plant-1530486907

Satellite Images Show North Korea Is Expanding a Missile-Manufacturing Plant, a Report Finds

http://time.com/5328002/north-korea-expanding-missile-plant-report/

After seeing above articles, would you be negating what I wrote in this post in totality.....?

China: Xi Stomping Down Flat Any Oppositions For the Total Suppression 

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/25/world/asia/china-veterans-protests.html

Oh well, these up-rise of ex-military people have been happening before, too, but Xi rolled out the Good Behaviour Bond system ("if you don't follow the order, we will take your freedom" system), people are taken away freedom of what they can do, which affects their family members as well......so you know how difficult Chinese people are living now....

China IS a totalitarian place.

2 people like this

Here you go Unity ,a video on Chinas Good Behaviour System, very scary to say the least !!

1 person likes this

Thank you for the vid link, Cosmic Dreamer!(∩´∀`)∩

It's so deadly, and very scary 1984 picture they are showing to us, isn't it.....:;(∩´﹏`∩);:

2 people like this

OK unity, I'll try to make a few points.

1. That  article from China scmp, is written by AFP.  Agence FRANCE Presse.  Not exactly unbiased, against Pres. Trump. The third sentence tells the story.  "With Trump disrupting one relationship after another, provoking rivals and unnerving friends, Mattis is the one making sure they can still work on their traditional foundations."  Read that to mean he's made it clear that America isn't playing by their rules anymore. The Press is out to make him look like an idiot, and it appears the WW press has joined the effort to do so.  The world does NOT like him putting America first, and they've made no bones about how they feel. In this instance, Gen. Mattis was the perfect representative to send, as he's Sec. of Defense, which is exactly what this is about.  Who better to assure Japan and So.Korea that we haven't abandoned them?

2. I don't see it mentioned anywhere that the US Military does not trust Pres. Trump?? After all Pres. Trump would be the person who decided to send Mattis, instead of Pompeo. 

3. IF you watch that video from the WSJ, you will see the dates are from JANUARY to MAY of 2018.  Technically the title IS correct, BUT it's also intentionally misleading.  Anyone not paying attention real close, might not realize that time lapse "proof" video was prior to the meeting in June.  IF the last image had been from June 30th, I would ask ok wth is going on.

4. As for TIME, didn't they just have to print a retraction regarding a story they published about a little girl being ripped from her mother's arms, that was patently false, and done solely as a swat at Pres. Trump?  Now I'm supposed to believe they speak only the truth, so help me God?  

I know there are any number of privateers and countries that are chafing at the bit to start a war.  It's what some want more than anything.  Pres. Trump is not an idiot, and I'm sure he knows exactly what he's doing.  The "press" is not our friend, and it's been proven time and time again that they cannot be trusted to tell the UNBIASED truth.   The military cannot just start a war, they will need the go ahead from the President at least and/or Congress.  I don't want a war with anyone, period.   As for the prisoners N.Korea has, I don't know how that's resolved, I just hope and pray it is.  Pres. Trump is one person.  One, having to deal with all the insecurities everyone is feeling. I don't think he has any intention of forgetting things he's said, or promises he's made, but how many decades have things been like this in Japan and S.Korea?  He's been in office how long?  18 months.  No, he's not a god, he can and will make mistakes, but would Japan and S.Korea be better off if the US just went crashing into N.Korea, like gangbusters and created a nuclear holocaust that killed millions, and I dare say, not just in those countries? Or could we just give this some time, for everybody's sake?  You are far more knowledgeable than I on Asia, unity, so all I can really do, is trust the man in charge over here to be looking out for the best for all of us, including Japan and S.Korea.   

2 people like this

Good points, breezy!(・ω・)ノI always appreciate your explanation of the views!

I agree with you on the 3&4 links but I'll leave them there rather than retracting them from my posts so other people can see to understand your post.

I might go hunting down more dependable sources later and add to it.

I based my posts on this understanding:

"The State Council Information Office (SCIO), which doubles as the party spokesman’s office, told Reuters in a faxed statement that there is no interference by party organizations in the normal operating activity of joint venture or foreign-invested companies.

However, it added, “company party organizations generally carry out activities that revolve around operations management, can help companies promptly understand relevant national guiding principles and policies, coordinate all parties’ interests, resolve internal disputes, introduce and develop talent, guide the corporate culture, and build harmonious labor relations.”

They are widely welcomed within companies,” the SCIO said. "

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-congress-companies/exclusive-in-china-the-partys-push-for-influence-inside-foreign-firms-stirs-fears-idUSKCN1B40JU

But it has been on going for some time....here the article is from Chinese Government news source talking about 2012: http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/95thcpc/2016-07/02/content_25939613.htm They point it out fancily that "it's a great system" and "foreign traders are following the orders", hey. They got to make the picture looking as sweet as possible. (See how French is rosy with China? That leads to AFP article use allowed to appear in the Chinese media.)

The way how Chinese businesses are set up, as long as they are set up inside China, basically CPC is at the back of every single one of them, ready to take over the business decisions (according to a famous China watch journalist in Jpn), and though the business may state that they are not CPC gov ran.

So within China, all "different" thoughts that are not aligned to the Party's direction, are filtered out and especially media sources dealing with English readers, how the opinion come in/out of China is totally controlled, all the ideas are filtered out before they get expressed. If they chose the particular AFP sourced article, that's there because CPC wants to use the line of idea. (Please be ware that they are also intending to do the divide and conquer tactics.)

But as for the military relationship view I got, is based on few different intel vines. Of course you don't need to accept what I had posted! But I highly recommend everyone to have the idea somewhere in the back of mind, in case there are upheavals of situation we didn't expect to happen. And yeah, gotta include the possibility that I might had copped fib info from cointelpro, too. (LOL how apt SGTreport talked about it today!)

It's about the Humanity vs the horrible factions of aliens, so the picture isn't really about POTUS and the Military peeps. And the info came through few intel info gathered by the Head of Crisis Management of Jpn. (Not that I can go back to look for the vid I watched--I think the episodes are only shown for certain duration and then taken down. He's copping loads of death threats to shut him up. He's not gonna stop it at all. The party he's with tried to shut him up, he refused it saying in the line of "I'll never stop it!!!! I'm here to clean up the sick sediment out of this party!!!" at them, and they had to shut up instead...ROFL Love the guy.)

.....And all American people can move to support POTUS, instead of having such a big split in the society, if we all could get rid of the thought clouding electro-harassment which people seem to be copping, methinks. Because all in all, POTUS has been doing exactly what he said! America first and making sure about it! If I was an American....I totally go yey to him. It's such a mystery to me why lots people hate him so much while he's working hard in his job. (Yeah of course no way expecting something to be done by the US side now re:removing the abductees. Jpn is the one that must get onto changing their mind-controlled state existing since end of WW2 firmly ran by GHQ, and get military equipment ready so they themselves can get onto removing the abductees. People there started to be aware of choice to have nuke bombs.... IDK what Sth K people are thinking....they are so influenced by Nth K and I suspect mind control is also spreading there to go along with Nth K rather than helping their own people.......(´; ω ;`))

The news we freaked out hearing from the intellectual guy who ran away to Jpn from CPC gov when Tienanmen square incident happened, he still visits safer places in China often and bringing back the fresh trend the CPC is creating in China to share it with Jpn.

Just a week ago, he was commenting that Mr.Xi was trying to bring back the images of Mao-time, and crazily, spreading the thoughts of "how cool Chinese Red Guard looked like" and making people to revert thinking that way. 

....Red Guard!!?? Nooooooooooo way!!!!!

The images were collected from their Cultural Revolution time and making people looking like heroes. Made them into playing cards and publishing those images in other ways, marginalising the image to the population.

It means CPC wants to mobilise people again in that manner. How horrible Cultural Revolution was in China, please do your own research. It's hideous to say the least.

Basically Red Guard was doing the similar stuff to the Hitler-Jugend, Bund deutscher Arbeiterjugend ("Hitler Youth, League of German Worker Youth") , go around in society to dob people in for prosecutions, and retained power to do..."anything they want," if people wanted to avoid wrath from them, basically.

I feel so sorry for Chinese people born in China....when someone is crying out with lots tears running down, you naturally feel like reaching out to them. But CPC gov prevents us helping people there....I'm so frustrated over this. I want all humanity to be freed.

(Geez how the hell I can make a concise post!? Sorry, I tried my best to shorten the content so it'd be easier to follow...but it's already become a saga...(´Д`))

1 person likes this