NexusEditor

A CHRONICLE OF THE WORLD AT WAR III (The Buildup )

1,691 posts in this topic

POTUS' Choice: Strategy Over Asia/Oceania

He's been choosing military people to sit on the very tough decision making positions.

It's obvious to me that POTUS is NOT trusting peeps who are not from military to deal with the high sea situation erupting in Asia.

While we may not think of Turkey as a part of Asia, but Australia is the major player in Oceania, and basically sitting where the near-future dispute between China vs Asia/Oceania key role position.

Ans POTUS is sending ex-7th Fleet Admiral, Harry Harris to be the ambassador of Australia.

President Donald Trump nominates Harry Harris for Australia ambassador

http://www.smh.com.au/world/president-donald-trump-nominates-harry-harris-for-australia-ambassador-20180209-p4yzvq.html

http://www.sankei.com/world/news/180210/wor1802100014-n1.html

Yes he had to leave the 7th Fleet, but that was the normal procedure of the position. So we knew he had to go.

But I never thought of this his new positioning.

And the new guy who is the latest Sth Korean ambassador? A heavy duty military guy, who actually fought in the Korea War. (I felt the check-mate given out by the USA military peeps...!)

POTUS is definitely building up the hefty walls against China.

If China thought they can breath easily after Mr. Harris has gone from the 7th Fleet, well, they must be very stunned to find this clever checker board movements made by the POTUS. 

YES of course they are shaking hands on some level. But on the ground, POTUS is making sure that China won't aggressively make their invading moves---which never was the case for Clinton's side.

(I really feel the peeps going against POTUS so crazily are under the MIND CONTROL done against them...the job done by the Cabals AND Vs, for POTUS is with someone else other than either of them.)

4 people like this

America, We Know You Are Dealing With North Korea At The Back Of Olympic Games

Don't you dare decide stupid way what to do after 18th March.

OK, Japanese intel peeps caught the POTUS gov outreaching to Nth K.

4 high ranking officials are involved in it.

FFS...

Peeps, it means the USA don't give a shit what happens after, when Nth K declares "we won't make ICBMs that reach to your land". 

F_ck you.

It means leaving entire Japan under the Nuke threat, while the USA weapon dealers works hard to cash up making more small nukes.

Obviously these CABAL shit heads want to make money to support themselves, because we have been giving a good chase on their tails.

POTUS has NOT decided YET.

But if he decides the back flip decision by ditching Japan in the gutter......WE CAN MAKE HELL A LOT OF SMALL NUKES TO SPREAD INTO THE WORLD.

That's right. 

The country where the Americans dropped the A-bombs to MELT AND BURN DOWN WOMEN, CHILDREN, SICK AND INJURED (because that's what the nuke bombs exist for!!!! Please realise that!! It's a total mass killing shit with doomed LOOSH harvesting reason at the back!!!) will CREATE Nuke bombs. 

Of course. You and your faction is thinking of ditching Japan and that will NOT LEAVE ANY CHOICE for Peace.

It will lead the entire Earth into nuke wars all over the place when small nuke heads are liberally spread around Earth.

POTUS....don't do it...... 

Today, it's US ARMY side declaring they are taking the same snappy attitude against Nth K and shaking hands firmly with Japanese gov.

http://www.sankei.com/politics/news/180219/plt1802190014-n1.html

We are meeting with Russians in April.

Khazarians Are Khazarians:

Latest Move to Ukraine by British Royals

The QEII is RENTING a 1600 square metres yard near the central city location.

Kiev? THAT Kiev? I think it's showing the process of us WINNING the war. "They" are feeling the squeezing from us full on, now required to plot out few places to run and hide, when that is required.

Ukraine is one of the FRONT LINE of the factional-war.

I'm transcribing from the Japanese article so I'm unsure of spelling, sorry!:

"英国及びカナダの女王陛下に対して、不動産所有権取得に関連し、キエフ市シェウチェンコ区コステリナ通り13aにある面積0.1622ヘクタールの地所が49年間にわたって賃貸される"

According to kievvlast.com.ua, at 13a Cisterina Street, Sheuchenco, Kief city, a 0.1622 hectare land will be leased to The Queen of Britain and Canada <⇦note how she has been described here> for the duration of 49 years.

Source: Sputnik JP https://jp.sputniknews.com/life/201802214601495/

https://en.azvision.az/news/81286/elizabeth-ii-in-kiev--the-british-queen-rented-a-plot-of-land-in-the-city-&nbsp;.html

Holy cow, this news may well be an intel push. These are the only available sources about this case so far.....

Amazing job Sputnik JP does......

<Add to Edit: Yup it's an intel nudge of something really needed to be relayed on to whoever need to read it, VERY fast. The news is not even shared with Sputnik International.>

4 people like this

Interesting info on Adm. Harris unity, considering.   When it comes to NK, I think it's safe to say, we sure as Hell don't want anyone dropping nukes of any size, anywhere.  No one has managed to rein Kim in yet, and/or force him to give up his nuke program, instead many keep helping him continue.  On the other hand, the world says we aren't the world's police force, so is it really up to us to stop him? I sure don't feel like it is, and at what risk? Don't misunderstand me here, in my opinion, if that guy can have nukes, then imo, ALL the countries anywhere near him should have them too, including Japan and S.Korea.  It's MAD!  but he might not be so apt to threaten others, IF he knows they can fight back in kind.  My only problem with that is, the more there are, the more chance someone will have an itchy trigger finger.  So far, it has not happened, other than WW11.  That doesn't mean it wouldn't or couldn't, but I don't believe we see that as the proper way to solve the world's problems, do we? 

This is the only planet we have to live on.  If one nuke flies anywhere in the world, we can be pretty sure there will not be just one, and then what?  There will be no winners, but the world's population will be the losers. I would just as soon see every country in the world without nukes.  They aren't necessary, and we don't need them, even as a deterrent.  What good is it to keep spending the money on a weapon that just sits there year after year and yet requires so many special logistics to care for?  To me, it's sickening, and so many could be helped with all that money spent.  How do we turn it around so we, the people, can quit thinking and worrying about it? Pandora's box was opened long ago, and all that's come out of it is death and destruction.  Even the nuclear that was supposed to be used for mankind's benefit has become a disaster and a threat to those it was supposed to help live better.  I don't know the answers, but I continue to hope for the best for all. 

3 people like this

Thanks for your honesty, breezy! I gather most of Americans would think "we are not there for the world policing".

But regardless of the history, place or who is involved in, this is the fact:

Having a Big Power Comes With Responsibility.

Everytime we start to fall back to "personalised protectiveness", and not watching the situation from a bigger picture, we are making ourselves to never to achieve peace on Earth collectively. 

Of course I understand the needs for protecting the locals. I'm not overseeing that bit at all.

But we collectively need to start to LOOK UP, AIM BETTER with higher morals so collectively we can start protecting ourselves as people on Earth, TOGETHER.

No point in thrashing tiny countries where don't have any powers to influence others (though education on how to go is a must, methinks).

But The USA does. 

Japan does, so it's trying to save peace in Asia collectively, as much as it can.

Isn't the time NOW that we all start aiming a better geopolitics, instead of continuously thinking from low base line of DOUBTING others?

Yeah politics was always that low blow way. But I'm saying we need to do better from now on.

I can see it'd be very difficult for some, because of the harms done in the past against us, the Humanity.

So I can totally understand the eeks and umphs people feel if to adjust to what I'm stating, but I think we gotta grow up more from now on, stop such low level dealings among other Humans, and aim real peace, not superficial ones that are attached with corporates doing nasty behind the picture.

I believe in us that we can do so! (*´ω`*)

3 people like this

as long as there is money to be made and the madhatters have the power, there will be nukes and bigger and bigger weapons.  if "they" really cared, money would have been spent on real education for all as well as healthcare for all (across the globe).  but they don't and they won't.  goes back to my feeling that it has to blow up before we turn the tide and start actually doing something to save our world and those who come after us.  as indigenous peoples across the globe believe, look at least 7 generations into the future and build on that.  but money and power are the key here and the fat cats, wherever they may be, won't let go of that for anyone, sadly.

3 people like this

I understand the dismay many of us feel in regards to the proliferation of nukes. We all understand nothing good can come from this. MAD is the only reason (and perhaps some off-world/inter-dimensional intervention) that this world hasn’t been barbecued so far. But it’s only a matter of time before some psychopath pushes the button and it’s lights out for everyone.

Nukes are just a symptom of a much larger problem in the human psyche. I believe if we hadn’t discovered atomic energy it would have been some other power source we would have weaponized (perhaps torsion energy).

I cling to the belief that our individual thoughts and intent play a role in our future and in our past.

If we collectively hold the intent that we want to live in a world of peace, harmony, and tolerance    then perhaps Mother Earth and the Divine Creational Force will have mercy on us and bring us along for the ride into higher realms.

Let the warmongers and parasites destroy their own souls and the planet if they must; for they will create their own prison.  I believe we’ve seen enough evidence of alternate timelines at this point to know it’s possible to experience a more positive existence.

Through all these trials and tribulations we all experience, hold fast to the vision of this planet becoming a paradise once again.  Tell yourself these are just the birthing pains of a new and wonderful existence.

While we may not hold the keys to the nukes, we hold the keys to our own consciousness, which is far more powerful.  

Remained focused.  Tune out the doom and gloom.  Elevate yourself. 

5 people like this

from Bryan:

I cling to the belief that our individual thoughts and intent play a role in our future and in our past.

If we collectively hold the intent that we want to live in a world of peace, harmony, and tolerance  ...

From my understanding, (and it's simple but not easy), we have to instead of wanting something - which means the universe keeps us in that state of wanting, we have instead to believe that we already believe we live in that world of peace, harmony and tolerance - and that will be our experience.

6 people like this

BREAKING: Gaza declares state of emergency

By

Robert Inlakesh

DAMASCUS, SYRIA (12:00 A.M)- Gaza officials have just declared a state of emergency as the economy reaches the brink of complete collapse.

Residents of the Gaza Strip now face the unprecedented consequences of Israel’s – eleven year – ongoing Seige. Despite the fact that the Israeli state is obliged by international law, to maintain a sound liveable condition for the residents it besieges, it has acted to purposefully strangle the civilian population of Gaza.

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-gaza-declares-state-emergency/

3 people like this

4 hours ago, deekin said:

from Bryan:

If we collectively hold the intent that we want to live in a world of peace, harmony, and tolerance  ...

From my understanding, (and it's simple but not easy), we have to instead of wanting something - which means the universe keeps us in that state of wanting, we have instead to believe that we already believe we live in that world of peace, harmony and tolerance - and that will be our experience.

Very true. I stand corrected. 

5 people like this

I think Russians really MEAN it. 

It was only yesterday that I found an article that Pres. Putin stated that their weapons became superior over others' in Japanese MSM.

And sorry for CHANITies that I can't find that article to leave the source!!! Mind you, it's another "no sub" article, so no use to people I guess....

It was to do with what Russians tried out their weapons in Syria, and them coming to that conclusion.

But check this out...

Russia develops advanced anti-satellite aircraft-mounted laser

http://defence-blog.com/news/russia-develops-advanced-anti-satellite-aircraft-mounted-laser.html

"Russia is currently developing a new combat aircraft will be capable of destroying satellites with a high accuracy laser. Russia actively used the developments gained in the A-60 laser weapon programme and has completed work on an appropriate anti-satellite complex, noted Interfax."

I was concerned about the liberal availability of those laser shooters above our head for sometime, and have been warning key people in power.

We already have been seeing satellites/ships taking down a satellite as in real footage.

You can't deny that "someone" has been very active up there.

It's up to us on the ground to start dealing with this sorta shit by making rattles to the right places, for WE KNOW BETTER THAN LOTS OF OTHERS re: weapons developments as civilian researchers, and this is also a point to show the move came out from OUR SIDE to stop that "someone"'s behaviour---letting them know that there are lots of us watching out for their brutal advancements they made up above our head without asking our choice over it.

We know some are obviously pointing downwards to us.....( ಠ ಠ )

2 people like this

,Listen to us now’: Putin unveils new Russian nuclear arsenal

Russia has developed a number of advanced weapons systems, including a nuclear-powered cruise missile, which make all US capabilities aimed at undermining the Russian nuclear deterrent obsolete, President Vladimir Putin announced..The latest advances in Russian strategic deterrence have made America’s anti-missile systems obsolete, so Washington should stop trying to diminish Russia’s security and start talking to Moscow as an equal partner, not the dominant military power it seeks to be, Putin said...snip..

“To those who for the last 15 years have been trying to fan an arms race, achieve unilateral advantage against Russia, impose sanctions, which are illegal from the standpoint of international law and are aimed at holding back the development of our country, including in the military area, I have this to say: All the things you were trying to prevent through your policies have already happened. You have failed to hold Russia back,” Putin said.

“You now have to acknowledge this reality, confirm that everything I said is no bluff – which it isn’t – think for some time, send into retirement the people stuck in the past and incapable of looking into the future, [and] stop rocking the boat that we all ride in and which is called planet Earth,” he said. Russia would be responsive if talked to as an equal partner, Putin added.

https://www.rt.com/news/420206-russia-strategic-weapons-putin/

3 people like this

These are the weapons Putin wants you to be afraid of

March 2, 2018     

TWO years ago, scientists were baffled by a discovery over Alaska. But based on Putin’s new threat, we may have an explanation.

snip   video

"IN AUGUST 2016, scientists made a mysterious discovery in the sky over Alaska’s Aleutian Islands.

While sampling the air, a research plane for the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) discovered an unusual particle containing a small amount of radioactive substance.

The fragment was harmless and minuscule — just 580 nanometres (a billionth of a metre) of enriched uranium — but it was enough to set off alarm bells.

Where did this unnatural substance come from? What did it signify? Experts speculated on everything from Chernobyl and Fukushima to nuclear weapon tests in North Korea.

READ MORE: Mysterious uranium particle detected above Alaska

But judging by Vladimir Putin’s State of the Union address, we may have a new suspect in the mix.

Mr Putin claimed Russia has developed various hi-tech weapons capable of rendering NATO’s US-led missile defence system useless."

snip

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/these-are-the-weapons-putin-wants-you-to-be-afraid-of/news-story/dcb9981fad33f60be7d15ad742d915d8

Makes me wonder about that uranium found in the air over Poland, etc., last year.

Uranium 1 anyone?

4 people like this

A step to the physical war in Nth K just got close even more

John Hopkins says Nth K is restarting the nuke facility. 

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-nuclear-usa-exclusive/exclusive-north-korea-restarts-plutonium-production-for-nuclear-bombs-u-s-official-idUSKCN0YT2I1

That's a blatant NO to POTUS' suggestion to them to let go of nukes. 

It means the WAR.

Please help me by joining me to pray so that we never have the stupid War in Korea.......I still believe the restart can be shut down before POTUS has to decide in totality in April. If the shut down happens, we got hope.

But Nth K still may well be using the "restart" card as their fresh card in their hand by keep on stopping and restarting. 

It was the Cabal crap heads set up the Russian Revolution, then installed USSR, and USSR installed Nth K to be unstable regime from the beginning.

Chinese communist party was installed by the Cabal crap heads, too, at the beginning, then the Vs taken over the whole lot again cuz "they own Chinese (and Koreans) people" as their own hybrids.

USSR was selling nukes to Nth K. That's how Nth K got their technology now.

The World Wide Communist Movements were installed by the US Alphabet soup group.

For what?

To Divide and Conquer Humans continuously to produce more and more LOOSH.

Mr. Putin IS AGAINST THAT CABAL CRAP. 

3 people like this

@unity I think it's possible things are going to be way different than how people perceive it now.  Let's keep fingers crossed.  

3 people like this

There’s a lot of things I lose sleep over, but nuclear war is not one of em.  I feel that Hiroshima and Nagasaki were the last we will see of large scale nuclear detonations used in war.  I think it scared enough people to push us all collectively into a mindset of “never again” and closed the chapter on nuclear war for humanity for good.

I am aware the threat remains. And I believe there are certainly evil souls out there who would do it if they could; and with the push of a button send us all into an oblivion of hellfire.  But something tells me that this isn’t the timeline we are on anymore. 

I feel much the same about the large scale destruction Edgar Cayce (and remote viewer Ed Dames and many others) saw for the future of the US with both coasts being inundated with water among other disasters and calamities.

I think the world has a far more positive future ahead of it now.  It will be rough for a bit, but ultimately I think we are headed for a really bright tomorrow.  

Except for A.I.

That shit gots ta go.  For real. 

4 people like this

59 minutes ago, Bryan said:

There’s a lot of things I lose sleep over, but nuclear war is not one of em.  I feel that Hiroshima and Nagasaki were the last we will see of large scale nuclear detonations used in war.  I think it scared enough people to push us all collectively into a mindset of “never again” and closed the chapter on nuclear war for humanity for good.

I am aware the threat remains. And I believe there are certainly evil souls out there who would do it if they could; and with the push of a button send us all into an oblivion of hellfire.  But something tells me that this isn’t the timeline we are on anymore. 

I feel much the same about the large scale destruction Edgar Cayce (and remote viewer Ed Dames and many others) saw for the future of the US with both coasts being inundated with water among other disasters and calamities.

I think the world has a far more positive future ahead of it now.  It will be rough for a bit, but ultimately I think we are headed for a really bright tomorrow. 

I agree, I was told many years ago that Nukes do have MAJOR problems (apart from Bruce Cathie's calculations), in that they give off ionising radiation, which destroys the casings in a very short time, along with the other bits of mechanisms and detonating explosives, and the electronics have to be specially shielded to last even minutes, let alone hours.

And they don't need nukes - they have conventional explosives now with more explosive power weight per weight, and costing a LOT less, and without the problems.

Then, finally, even the older ICBM's had an accuracy of some 60' (20 meters), and the newest warheads measure accuracy in centimeters. Why blow up a whole city, just take out the communications in a couple of key places - most likely a manhole into the fibre-optic jungle - cut the fibre-optics, and EVERYTHING stops, even water and electricity, as their controls are networked.

6 people like this

North Korea Signals Willingness to ‘Denuclearize,’ South Says

By Choe Sang-Hun and Mark Landler    March 6, 2018

07korea-articleLarge-v2.jpg?quality=75&a

The North Korean leader, Kim Jong-un, center, meeting in Pyongyang, the capital, on Monday, with South Korean envoys.CreditNorth Korean Central News Agency, via European Pressphoto Agency

"SEOUL, South Korea — North Korea’s leader, Kim Jong-un, has told South Korean envoys he is willing to negotiate with the United States on abandoning his country’s nuclear weapons, officials from the South said Tuesday. Mr. Kim also said he would suspend all nuclear and missile tests while such talks were underway, they said.

President Trump reacted with guarded optimism to the news, which potentially represented a major defusing of one of the world’s tensest confrontations.

During the envoys’ two-day visit to Pyongyang, the North’s capital, which ended on Tuesday, the two Koreas also agreed to hold a summit meeting between Mr. Kim and President Moon Jae-in of South Korea on the countries’ border in late April, Mr. Moon’s office said in a statement.

“The North Korean side clearly stated its willingness to denuclearize,” the statement said. “It made it clear that it would have no reason to keep nuclear weapons if the military threat to the North was eliminated and its security guaranteed.”

snip

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/03/06/world/asia/north-korea-south-nuclear-weapons.html?referer=https://www.used

2 people like this

12-1/2 min video: Paul Joseph Watson - "Trump Proven Right: North Korea Backs Down!"

Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 6-Mar-2018 20:11:15

Hi, folks -

The first five minutes are on North Korea; the rest is on the Italian election, etc.

=====

Trump Proven Right: North Korea Backs Down!
Published on Mar 6, 2018

While the media freaked out about Trump's "big nuclear button" tweet, NoKo toned down its nuclear rhetoric.

https://youtu.be/m29p7ux0qFc

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=94935

3 people like this

After the info released by the US think tank about restarting the nuke facility in Nth K, they have been stepping really fast to juggle the situation, I can see.

Glad to see it. Cuz no way the USA should be pushed around by Nth K. (Nth K has been pulling cat punches to see what the USA would do the next, fearing hell a lot about the KO punch coming at them. Friggin hell!! Then stop all stupid brain washing the nation and let go of all abducted people back to the countries where they belong to, and ditch all nuke heads!!!) 

1 person likes this

The Latest Putin vid from Russia

(It's got English subs---press caption button)

Can't wait to watch the whole lot. This is just a part of the interview.

His claim is right.

The A-bombs were created by the US, beating everyone else on Earth at that time.

The Allied USSR was with the US then, but the US never told USSR about the plan of dropping A-bombs to Japan, and the US was the one who dropped them.

Mr. Putin is stating that there's no assurance that the USA would never use the Nuke bombs again....

His position is clear that he won't let Russia to be threatened by others who got nukes.

And he's got the backing of "higher techs" passed to them from the "alien" communities.

His declaration lately about Russian weapons reaching higher level than that of the rest of countries on Earth is a flag to others "IT MEANS AS IS", and sending out the message to everyone else to not to fib or try to take advantage of Russia.

But I also believe the invaders would rush out trying to go beyond of Russian power. (´×ω×`)ε=(・д・`*) sigh... 

(c)Russia Insight 2018

3 people like this

Does anyone really think we in the US want a nuclear war?   I find I agree with him.  Any country has the right to defend themselves, but the thought of Mutually Assured Destruction is what's kept it from happening so far, but there's also a lot more players on the nuclear stage now, than there was in 1945. There's lots worse weapons out there now, so how about everyone keep cool heads, as this is the only planet we have to live on, let's not forget it!

1 person likes this

Trump’s Taiwan travel act spurs threat of military action from Beijing

Jamie Seidel      March 20, 2018

CHINA is getting angry. A bold move from Donald Trump has prompted threats of “military pressure” from the Asian superpower.

snip  video

"ON Friday last week, US President Donald Trump signed into law the Taiwan Travel Act.

It sounds innocuous enough.

But it’s prompted a major backlash from Beijing.

The prospect of improved relations between the ‘black sheep’ of the Chinese family, Taiwan, and the United States is one it will not tolerate.

State-run media has responded with threats of ‘military pressure’.

“China will and should take timely countermeasures against the US and all ‘Taiwan independence’ secessionist forces through diplomatic and military means if US legislation that encourages high-level contact between the US and the island of Taiwan is implemented,” Beijing’s state-controlled Global Times asserted.

It follows a move by President Trump in December to allow US warships to visit Taiwan on ‘courtesy’ visits. China has stated such a military visit would be seen as a direct provocation that could provoke war."

A Chinese destroyer fires a missile during recent military exercises off Tawian. Picture: Xinhua

A Chinese destroyer fires a missile during recent military exercises off Tawian. Picture: XinhuaSource:Supplied

snip

http://www.news.com.au/world/trumps-taiwan-travel-act-spurs-threat-of-military-action-from-beijing/news-story/f7e3b422ff25b9789a3d3e91f6c056a1

1 person likes this

You know what.....it bothers me that this point has not being surfaced in MSM...

Taiwan belongs to the INDIGENOUS people there, as far as I consider.

Not China, to start with.

And in fact, apparently Taiwan STILL LEGALLY BELONG TO JAPAN.....wtf.....but yeah....that was what happened when the War was closing, without going through some explicit ending of the ruling. (There were loads of loose ended ends happened after WW2.)

Of course Japan loves Taiwan, but never intending to say they still got the legal power over them at all.

Japan wants Taiwan to be a sovereign country. 

One reason of it is because Japan has been used as an ATM (a sub-state of the US) by the shit head Cabal bastards. Japan couldn't possibly protect Taiwan by their power. 

And it is totally run by Chinese people now.

1 person likes this